I hate fucking birds

I hate fucking birds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trJY18zm2E4&index=3&list=PL7CE65E16B050C578
youtube.com/watch?v=oTVKckgd7D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=trJY18zm2E4&index=3&list=PL7CE65E16B050C578

same dude, every time i try the feathers get in the way & they try to fly away when i'm close to cumming

:(

wtf is this, is this really a whole album about hating birds?

>I hate fucking birds
Then stop doing it you sick fuck

This is why word order matters.....

Since I became a car owner I began to enjoy pigeon hunting videos...

youtube.com/watch?v=oTVKckgd7D0

Buy a pet falcon and train him to kill any birds on trees near your house.

The probability of this is highly unlikely and couldn't have just happened by chance.

>I hate fucking birds

Hmm maybe fucking horses is more your speed? I mean, it seems like you're determined to fuck something outside of your species so.....I'm just throwing out some suggestions really

Bonus suggestion.......Mr. Hands 2.0?

Me too fampai.. me too.

>The probability of this is highly unlikely and couldn't have just happened by chance.

little does OP know, but i flung a handful of panko crumbs across the roof, hood, and boot of his car. unlike bird seed which rolls off the hard painted surface, the crumbs stay. the birds come. the birds eat. the birds poop. the birds eat more. the birds poop some more. all the crumbs are gone. the birds walk around the poop looking for more. the poop is smeared onto the surface of the car better.

i have scored one alphonse good deed point.

but that is not all. i also scored a harmless prank point too. as the birds peck the crumbs, they peck the crumbs. the birds peck the crumbs on the car. the birds peck the paint. the paint has peck marks. there are a lot of peck marks in the paint.

i have one more alphonse point and one more harmless prank point. can the veteran's day holiday get any better? it could if alphonse would come by for a visit. then we can go hang elmo with a rope from mrcummy's tree so he can see it all day long. i suggested big bird but alphonse said big bird is not a furry because it has feathers.

i want to find another car to throw some panko crumbs on. where do you live?

the album of the decade

This fucking thread....

>hate fucking birds
stop fucking them then.
retard

go back to fucking reddit

Go back to fucking birds and jizzing over your car like OP

Watch out. We got a modern day Tesla here!!!1!

>I hate fucking birds

Don't be a hater.
You can change your ways.
Think positive thoughts like "I love fucking birds". Don't hate.

>I hate fucking birds
Same here. It's almost more trouble than it's worth.

Then move on to goats like everyone else, you just had to be the special one.