youtube.com/watch?v=f1_zdQVzH3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4FS6oBuMxxU
youtube.com/watch?v=p1LO6uxy11I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a fucking empty toolbox

i-
is that the antenna?

Ill try my best not to two-hand my antennae and yank it off.

It's lighter and faster now. That antenna was just slowing you down

solder that closed

If you do that on any other truck the antenna breaks.

lol aluminum ford trash.

Cant even handle a empty toolbox baka 2bhfam

>2016
>american cars still shit

BREAKING NEWS

So you cut the hole to make it worse, because there are obvious as fuck sheer marks. And if it was a true antenna damage the base of it would be fucking ripped off and the mounting plate would still be in the hole, my question is this why? Maybe a secondary cb radio antenna and op had no clue wtf he was doing and fucked up bad.

>>american cars still shit
ford is still shit*

All of them are.

>being this deluded

literately maxing out fords aluminum soda can body

>military grade aluminum
>aluminum

so it's basically shit

Thank god trump is going to rebuild our military. If they are using fords so called "military grade aluminum" that gets BTFO by a empty toolbox, we must be in some deep shit.

Okay so this thread isn't about a hey look what happened to my Ford, it is a hue hue I'm a retard let me shit post about Ford.

Military grade doesn't mean good at all. It means it's the cheapest shit they could find.

angry ford driver detected.

Should of bought a Toyota

Whatever material that shit should be sealed from factory.

lol

should be, but its not.

>needing extra modifications out of the factory just to use the trucks most basic feature

Aluminum is much softer, so I don't see why this comes as a surprise.
If this is such a problem, why don't one just make a wooden/metal floorboard or something?

ya it's like high strength steel can actually hold some wight. Made me think a lot hmmm.

"military grade" anything means built by the lowest bidder which means the absolute bottom-tier materials because the manufacturer also wants to maximize profits. Gone are the days of unkillable behemoth vehicles and weapons, everything is made of glass now.

rotflmao

stay triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=nuIijDlH1PI

rotflmao

enjoy your aluminum junk

youtube.com/watch?v=f1_zdQVzH3Y

>please believe our ad
lmao

what is bedliner

>please believe our ad
rotflmao

Thin rubber

>thatll stop rock punctures

stay triggered
your arguments have as many holes as your f150s aluminum shit bed stay BTFO

A good liner should.
Only a fool uses their truck bed for real work without a good liner

found gm's marketing department

There are several types of Military grade aluminum, 7000 Series is the strongest, ford uses 6000 which isnt as strong but is used because corrosion resistance and weldablity.

Someone post that video of the hilux getting fucked over

found ford's marketing department

ass blasted ford driver spotted

don't close your door to hard or your truck might fold in half LMAO BTFO

rotflmao

gm's marketing team got overtime again

>hilux fags will defend this

ROFLMAO enjoy dying

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ

>getting BTFO this hard
>gm's marketing damage control meme
Maybe you dropped a toolbox on your head and it caused punctures on your brain.

it's like gm faggots are addicted to getting btfo

>please believe our ad

Found The Triggered fordfag.

enjoy getting triggered some more.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FS6oBuMxxU

>triggered
about what

everything from gm is a failure

stay btfo

SPEED HOLES
P
E
E
D

H
O
L
E
S

real life memes

Why aren't they using ribbed plastic bed liners that disburse the impact?

to prove a point that fords aluminum is a shit

>ford build """"""""""quality""""""""""

But they come stock with those liners. They're purposefully removing a layer or protection in order to damage the vehicle and make it look like that will happen on a regular basis

>gm fangirls ragequit again

Actually the bed liners are a 400 dollar option.

>car made out of shitty materials that break easily
>"YEAH BRO JUST BUY A LINER OR SOME SHIT!"
>engine shits itself due to poorly engineered cooling system
>"JUST DROP SOME DOLLAR ON THAT AND GIVE IT AFTERMARKET RADIATORS BRO!!!"

I don't get americans. You pay a lot of money for a shitbox that was clearly either poorly designed or engineered to fail and then think it's okay to drop more money on a turd like that to make it usable? You paid a lot of good money for the car in the first place. It should have been made to a higher standard.

Gotta make those pickups lighter, buddy! Gotta get ready for those 2025 fuel efficiency government mandates!

Sooo... Was Taxi right or nah?

Half the chumps that buy pickups don't really use them to work. That's why they make them shitty like crossovers and mommamobile SUVs.

as expected honestly

gm always gets btfo
No. Chevy still can't beat the Ford GT.

This. Ford is just the first to make aluminum trucks, the others will have to follow.

Composite panels and steel inner skeletons when?

The upside is this ~4500lb, V8 powered truck gets 19-27 miles per gallon. I've driven sedans that weigh half as much, have half as many cylinders, and get worse MPG.

>all these morons
Military grade means nothing at all. Its buzz words for idiots to be excited about
The real military uses specifications. The real term is milspec.
The military does not "grade" aluminum.
The military uses all grades of aluminum depending on application.
Ford a shit

slower than the rxc turbo
pic related

ford wins again

>2025 fuel efficiency government mandates
>PRESIDENT TRUMP

Stay BTFO Ford got outplayed by trump again BTFO

Enjoy your 35% mexico cucktax

>891 miles
must be a new record for GM. They should take that engine and try to replicate this high achievement. If they really try they might just brake the 1,000 mile mark.

>trump

They're already screaming about Chinese-like smog levels in the US in the HAPPENING thread on Veeky Forums, and that's just because Trump said that they would review CAFE and EPA mandates. Trump isn't going to do shit, the blowback from the left would be too much retarded fury to handle.

>trump giving a shit about libtards tears

oh im laffin now

why didn't they also do it with a full tool box? who the fuck even has an empty toolbox
and even if they did for what reason would they possibly need to put it in the truck? also only fucking retards would just toss a tool box(full or empty) into their truck

Try finding one that doesn't come with that option.

>why didn't they also do it with a full tool box?
because they didn't want to scrap the ford after the test. If the toolbox was full insurance would of marked the ford totaled.

Literally everything you said can be applied to the BRZ/GT86 argument.

This.

You have to be a Goddamn mouth-breathing sperg to throw a fucking toolbox at your vehicle. I don't care if it's a fucking pickup truck or a Ferrari.

I don't think a BRZ/GT86 needs extra cooling and a reliable engine to run beyond 6k

No its firmly attached witha bulkhead type fastener, it wont tear but itll really fuck up even steel fenders

Are those actors?

I'm not on any side but do you kids even look at what you're posting? A car with a leather interior, ac, and loaded with electronics comes within 3 seconds of a car that weighs 1000lbs less.

That's not exactly supporting your argument of it being slow.

wouldnt paint be a mod by that logic?

this image is obviously fake

>muh toolbox
the chebby also had a puncture :^)

nice damage control

bed liners arent thin rubber, i think you're thinking of a bed mat

>Aluminum is much softer, so I don't see why this comes as a surprise.

We get that, but why the fuck would you use it for the bed of a pickup truck?

I have had a couple of Fords and they were great, but that is retarded. Its like making a teapot out of chocolate and when it melts saying "oh but chocolate melts when you heat it up so its not surprising"

Hecho en Mexico

There was a Ford and a Toyota in some commercial in same setting.
This time natural rocks.
Both beds had dents and holes. Still considered a Ford win.
Probably ad been removed.

There was a Toyota one too?!

youtube.com/watch?v=p1LO6uxy11I

fucking retards
there's this thing that can happen sometimes called 'things falling'. Only a fucktard would intentionally throw a toolbox at their shit, but if your truck bed can't even handle an empty fucking toolbox it's garbage. Of course this doesn't matter when most people use a truck nowadays just to take up a shitload of space on the road, but for those who actually do need a work truck(who honestly wouldn't be buying ANY new truck at all), this shit is unacceptable

That moron had part of his radiator covered.

>Not having a bedliner

Retard GM fangirls as usual