Has Korea ever made a good car?

Has Korea ever made a good car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIy3--DbLhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

fpbp

apparently the Cadenza is bretty good

Don't think so, the Genesis Coupe V6 sounded like a good car on paper but it wasn't a great success.

Looks like a Ford Fusion

The Mercedes engined Ssangyongs were pretty decent.

Oh yeah I forgot about those. I was thinking more about cars than trucks desu, and also most Americans here probably don't know about them.

Chebby sanic lmao

that's because Koreans copy everyone else's designs

Can confirm second gen i30 is god tier

2010 i30 with 305,000km on clock

>has never broken down or failed to start

Their current cars are good in there market. They make good economy cars that stand toe to toe with there competitors.

*their

you fucking retard

Daewoo Damas is a car i dream of owning. Such character, like a miata on heels, but lighter (800 Kg of gross weight) and an engine so small and lacking in power it actually pulls the mini van around like a champ

Hyundai is planning a mid engine velostar

sat in one of these at an auto show and fit and finish is top notch for the price

If they made them with manual transmission they'd win me

wow you moist faggot

Their cars from the 90's and early 00's where fucking appalling things, especially the KIA's that basically came out of the factory completely shithouse.
But they where ridiculously cheap- niggas everywhere love cheap because they don't really care about how it drives and new cars are much easier to finance.

Last 10 years or so they've really lifted their quality control game and the cars are something which works properly, doesn't have a billion electrical gremlins, weird squeaks and have a bit of power. They still almost all handle like a drunk with a shopping trolley, the suspension is beyond soft and into 'mushy' territory and there's not much there in the lineups that create a pants tent.

Seems pretty average compared to other hatchbacks. The only version that stands out is the turbo charged one.

>shit steering feel
>shit shifter
>penis windows
>slower than the 4-banger Mustang and worse to drive to boot

>you've never driven one
>its faster

5.0s 0-60
13.8s 1/4 mile

>Slower than a 4cyc mustang.

The 2013-16 3.8 Genesis coupes are great cars for the niche that they fill.

As far as "good" cars state side Hyundai accents are little tanks that age poorly but offered a ton of value fornyour dollar.

This car is literally the Apple earbud of cars.

Dat 5.0L veeyate Genesis.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIy3--DbLhs

There's something about their exterior design that's absolutely wretched (and some look like bootleg American cars). I've never seen a Kia or a Hyundai that actually looked appealing to own.

Everytime I see a 2016 veloster coming towards me I get excited and think a gtr is coming.

I have a friend who's a limo driver, apparently his company is having a lot of success with the Equus as a replacement for the Town Car.

Oh yeah? Is that why Ford escape copies Hyundai Tuscon? LOL

Dreadfully dull but good for the average consumer? Yes. Great? Never.

Ford is worse, majority of their shitmobiles are cheap china-tier copies. No shame