League of Legends General - lolg

ratatouille edition

eyosongive.us

>change skill to include a shitty pun
>expect people to embrace it
When in doubt, keep things as they are. I don't really mind either one, but there was no good reason for change.

I'd rather it be Ratsomeshit than to have a compromise.
Literally never noticed E change, but expunge was a shit name and I remember people complaining about it years ago because it literally didn't do what the name said.

Because it's a whole lot harder to make anything with goofy as fuck characters that don't have any serious, deep, or meaningful side to them, if you don't consider the universe as something static. I doubt Riot is going to do something with LoL background universe outside of the game itself in the near future, but if they ever plan to do something else, one dimensional characters can't be there anymore.
That said, I don't approve most changes Riot is doing right now, the yordle shit is ridiculous.

YORDLE LORE IS KILL

MATING PRESS

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

>All these bad lux players ruining my games because they want to use a shitty over priced skin.
Seriously, I had a support lux last game that rushed lichbane but never landed any spells in the first place.
She also refused to build a sight stone.
I think I could slap my dick on the keyboard and play better at her than half the dipshits.

Would /lolg/ like to review my shitty champion concept?

Daily reminder that Rengar would be physically incapable defeating Kha'Zix.

Remember now...
>lulu is actually brainwashed and body jacked by void faeries hellbent on spreading the void
>Heimerdinger demands sexual favors for aspiring students to pass his classes and experiments on pregnant yordles like its Unit 731.
>Ziggs is a sleeper agent sent by radical demacians to send suicide bombers into noxus.
>Jayce is the piltover ghestapo that leads a cult of personality to keep the populace docile.

Thanks Riot.

>caring about skill names at all
>not saying "Q,W,E,R" for every champion

Daily reminder that Rengar's entire kit should be deleted from the game.

No.

Of if you sit on my lap while you do it.

Yes and no. They reworked him into Aurelion Sol.

He's like a celestial dragon who created the starts and the galaxies or some shit, he's basically god.

That's a lot of champions for you to catch up on.

Along with Aurelion Sol, the most notable ones within the last few years have been:
>Chronotrigger Nigger of Black Lives Matter and DINDU NUFFIN
>Autistic and artsy serial killer of four (4) numeric values
>League's manifestation of Kek, the frog lord of chaos
>The personification of death, which received a MtF transplant and from that split its anima and animus into two entities
>Chime god of reddit memes and 420 pot smokers who does pretty much nothing but play minigames around the map

Along with numerous champion reworks for Poppy, Yorick, Taric and so on.

We're getting a new champion called Camille and she's the love child of Persona's Aegis and Elise, with some snob Victorian sass thrown in.

Also Warwick is the next one in line for a rework.

Honestly all you needed to read was
>>Spray and Pray doesn't possibly miss or have any chance to "pray"
to realize that post isn't worth replying to.

>because it literally didn't do what the name said.
It still doesn't. It used to, but it doesn't add Venom stacks anymore. Literally the only button Twitch can press that does not potentially contaminate anything

SAP is retarded, I love the old name and I saw no reason to ever change it back besides nostalgiafags who wish they were playing season 3.

It seems the real problem with Garen right now, is he has exactly 2 reasons to be tanky:
His passive
Complete lack of CC means he needs to not instantly die when getting into the team's back line

but then he also has an AoE Crit, really really good ratios, and the ability to convert 100% of his burst into TRUE DAMAGE, in other words he has True Damage that scales off of the enemy's health (%missing or Max) and is increased by his own AD.
So he benefits far more from damage than he does from HP, plus DMP or SV alone gives him plenty of health anyway
One more thing: his passive is fucking useless late game, because Garen has no way out of a fight once it starts - Unless he gets a Pentakill of course. It only serves a function early game to keep him somewhat durable in lane, but still doesn't help him in what his role as a Juggernaut is designed to do - be a lane bully and win trades. Garen is intended to get as many E ticks as possible, but if he's doing this his passive is not working at all.
Not suggested by Garen mains, but I personally feel his W should instantly proc his passive for its duration.

>tfw traded all my PS3 games in for Homo Fantasy XV but having too much fun (read: autism) downloading PS3 ISOs to see if they work with my CFW to actually play it
>can't play league because I've been using full bandwidth all day with no end in sight
Keep shitposting about lore I need a distraction

of course

man karma support is so useless. why the fuck do people play it so much?

>Just got blood moon shen from a chest

Should I activate it?

>If khazix wins the quest he gets another evolution point, big whoop who gives a shit because only three of his abilities are worth evolving anyway
>If rengar wins the quest he gets 6 (+ 12% bonus AD) bonus attack damage on top of his 15 (+ 30% bonus AD) bonus attack damage
Like seriously the only real motivation for khazix to win the quest is to deny rengar his reward for winning.

>tfw you've been playing is game for 2 years
>still haven't found your OTP
>Still don't have a waifu
>Only gold
Is it uninstall time?

I love you.

>falling for the FF XV is a good game meme
Enjoy your never ending 10g updates and improved gameplay son 8^]

is bortk even worth it on twitch anymore?

>Keep shitposting about lore I need a distraction

So what do you think they'll fuck up next?

I think they're going to fuck up Demacia pretty hardcore desu.

>is bortk even worth it
Unless your name is Warwick, the answer is probably no.

>forgetting to mention how we got a completely overloaded champ who has been complete garbage (read:balanced) since release for once in the form of /pol/ and a completely busted champ in the form of /an/

that stupid rat pun is the entire reason I played enough Twitch to have every single twitch skin.
except Medieval RIP

And now its wasted because riot is going to remove all the fucking jokes I loved the champion for, all for the sake of people who cant read a tooltip.

Vayne uses it, Tryndamere can use it, Jax can use it.

when are you finally going to penetrate my bp like you should imthem

HATE.

LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE.

>fuck up Demacia
Sounds pretty difficult when there's nothing there to fuck up in the first place.
We know almost nothing about Demacia, and from what we've heard it sounds like a trainwreck.

>>forgetting to mention how we got a completely overloaded champ who has been complete garbage (read:balanced) since release for once in the form of /pol/ and a completely busted champ in the form of /an/

I'm trying to figure out who those two are.
Are you talking about Azir for one of them?

>Lock in Mundo
>Enemy team has 3 Ignite's and a Vayne

she isn't useless, not as strong in this patch but not useless at all.

she can poke, shield, stun, has a mobility buff and her R+E initiation can decide games, specially if stacked with solari and redemption.

BT is more lifesteal, more AD for your crits, and gives a shield.
It's just a better item overall.

The BoRK buffs are nice but all they really do for most ADCs is make it feel better to buy when the situation is correct for it (tanks are stacking health or someone is just walking at you and nobody is keeping them off you).
BT is better defensively in nearly all situations and better offensively in enough of them to make it the safer purchase.

>Log in
>Congratulations!
You have receieved a gift from Riot Games
>Check summoner icons

Anyone else get this?

>and from what we've heard it sounds like a trainwreck.

Is there one faction in this game that isn't an absolute fucking trainwreck?

Even Ionia and Bandle City are turning into places of absolute corruption and evil now.

Unless if you mean trainwreck as in bad writing, which it is Noxus was always better in this regard.

I WAS IN ALPHA!

so against a tank heavy team, would bortk be better than doms didldor or mortal reminder?

Yes, a lot of people got it, it's from alpha-testing the new client.

>Vayne uses it
Not anymore. Now she builds IE, PD, Shiv and plays like a burst assassin.

>Tryndamere can use it
Yeah but he shouldn't because it sucks on him

>Jax can use it
Yeah but he shouldn't because it sucks on him

You build botrk if and only if you need attack speed, but you don't use crit or rageblade. Outside of that, you don't use it.

I got it for ''''free'''' (with a $25 discount to boot) though, since I busted my blew rei drive while flashing my NOR and literally have no use for my PS3 discs anymore

I'm probably just going to let it sit next to my other physical PS4 game (Cybersleuth) for months while I try to find something else to tinker with

I'm hoping they go full circle with the shitty yordle lore and have bandle city get fucking nuked in a void event
Also, Kog daddy, Voidmo or Voidinger skins, and a Cho'Gath update to go along with it

No, the opposite. BoRK is good vs pure health like the kind of assholes that go Cleaver Titanic and run straight at you all game.
If there is any tank in the game at all you're probably going to want a last whisper item to deal with their armor unless they're just getting shredded by someone else constantly.

>I'm hoping they go full circle with the shitty yordle lore and have bandle city get fucking nuked in a void event

It's pretty much almost inevitable now tbqh.

Wasn't there supposed to be some "Invasion of Bandle City" event that was leaked but nothing ever came of it some several years ago? Or was that a fake?

like 99.99% chance never

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE Kled and Jungle Janna Ivern

>Unless if you mean trainwreck as in bad writing
Little of column A, little of column B.
Between the Crownguards' lore, Fiora's lore, Sona's lore and the lore with Noxus, it sounds like they really didn't know what they wanted to do with Demacia. All we know is that it seems to be wealthy, and that it sucks ass to live there.

I don't really care very much about them, but the names end up working their way into your brain if you have been playing for a long time, and saying the name of the skill usually throws you faster into what the skill is than X Champion's Q would.

sap IS the old name, you cunt. If the point was to go with a name because it's the old one, SAP is the one you're going to choose, not ratsomething

>leave lolgen for like 6 months
>nothing has changed

are either of you professional korean players who main velkoz?

then I won't be taking advice from you, sorry.

Anyway I got diamond s5 and then kinda stopped playing. Diamond 5 is awful but it's something I guess

damn why live then

>"Q,W,E,R"
>not "Q,W,E,Ult"
lolbabs??

I'm sure some other dude would be more than happy to my man

Best girl.
Best belly.
Best wife.

I do this but I still know 90% of the names.

>You have to be a professional korean velkoz main to understand that Liandry's Torment is a bad item
Well uh, enjoy low Silver I guess.

>fuck up Demacia
too easy,
a fascist military dictatorship that breeds their population for cannon fodder conscripts that's controlled by a theocracy and subjugates their workers while exalting their military and giving the illusion to other nations that they are a prosperous state in harmony with others. (Poppy is just a brainwashed fangirl that fell for the propaganda)

Take north korea, the politics of starship troopers (the novel) and the COG from Gears of war and throw it in a blender.

>that graves build
wtf

i want you tho

literally holding yourself back because your build is shit, but you do you

I only know names of my favorite champs
otherwise its 100% "Q W E ULT"

>a fascist military dictatorship that breeds their population for cannon fodder conscripts that's controlled by a theocracy and subjugates their workers while exalting their military and giving the illusion to other nations that they are a prosperous state in harmony with others
Aside from the theocracy part, that's pretty much already what we have.

But SAP is the current name.
It's the original one, sure, but they changed it to the better name, Rat-a-tat-tat.
As Rattata is not the current name anymore, it's fair to say, "I miss twitch's old ult when it was called Raticatate" but I guess I wouldn't say "Spray and Pray's new name sucks."

>try to enjoy some chill normals
>it's a full premade vs my team of randoms
feels terrible

That's a standard Graves build though?

hey guise i like velkoz too

So Zaun vs Piltover event is going to be

>Ekko
>Viktor
>Jinx
>Jhin
>Graves
>Twisted Fate
>Evelynn

vs

>Camille
>Vi
>Caitlyn
>Jayce
>Ezreal
>Orianna (maybe)

Right?

>Silver 3
>thinks that nobody except professional korean players know better than him

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

can you do this in league?

Then the yordles become a slave race being sexually subjugated by the noxian high order and passed around like hookers at a brokerage firm. Especially Rumble.

>that vayne build
>21 kills
kekeroodle
wizard vayne OP

Pretty sure Corki and Donger are Pilties too

I wanna kiss a cute boy!

You guys don't even play ranked do you.
Way to make yourselves look retarded

I only care when one of the skills is a pun related to the character's theme that got changed in favor of something with arguable but seldom discussed religious connotation/RNG mechanics not wholly present in the ult (As if Twitch fired shots automatically in a cone, rather than where aimed at by the player)

Spray and Pray would make sense if Twitch's ult behaved more like Lucian's Ult.
Actually, Lucian's Ult being called Spray and Pray makes perfect sense since he's a gun paladin.

>Can one person stunlock an entire team for 7 seconds while dealing massive damage

No and thank fucking god.

Who knows after the new Yordle lore, which basically trashed the backstories of all yordle champions in some way or form.

>AoE knockup followed by AoE death
Yeah its called "playing Vel'koz"

Please tell me there's more people that think Vladimir's Crimson Rush is stupid? Like, I'm not talking balance wise -- I'm talking theme wise. I suppose you could argue that it's supposed to be Vladimir wanting more, more, more! but to me, it just feels like Riot wanted to give Vladimir a fancy mechanic all for the sake adding a unique mechanic ala Skarner's crystals.

They already fucked up Demacia with Fiora's update. It's now a woman oppressing patriarchy when before it was a meritocracy that openly welcomed women in the military who had the will and ability to fight for their homeland

thats cute :d but i am attracted to grills and as of rigth now am remaining devoid of intimate interaction considering i do not know how to handle it properly

how can a game look so bad and have such an amateur look? even the interface looks like generic crap

If you read Camille's new lore than Piltover is the same way now as well.

TF and Graves are going to be independents to the event.

They just came to rob an extremely wealthy Pilty nobleman and Graves ends up getting caught and TF stays behind to help him out after learning from last time.

>Rushes Liandry's Torment on a burst mage with a 3.05 total AP ratio
>Calls others retarded

>Literally a Janna Q / Malph ulti and Xerath ult in one combo with massive deals of AoE

kek talk about a broken game

They're criminals and they're going to rob and scam rich, filthy Piltie scum. Sounds very Zaunite in spirit to me.

What if she explodes?

If you're the uncharted polygons guy, I've got one thing to say to you:

Keep up the good work.

If you're NOT the uncharted polygons guy, I've got one thing to say to you:

Keep up the good work.

I don't claim to know anything about Velkoz, I just know you're retarded for trying to say that the only people who could possibly know how to build better than your retard silver ass are Korean pros.

Are you glad my brother got hired to work at riot yet?

How about I explode my foot in your ass?

>new hires at Riot want to write stories about women fighting oppression
>go back retroactively remove previously egalitarian societies effectively disenfranchising all the women in their setting

:thinking:

The only reason it exists is because Vladimir needed
>Clear power windows so he knows when to fight and his opponents know when to back off
>A means and motive to fight his lane opponent before level 9
>Something to make his gameplay not a snoozefest
It was an easy fix to a bunch of key issues with his kit. That's the only reason it's there.

>and yet dota is the vastly more balanced/competitive game

>Demacia
>meritocracy
That's Noxus.

I'm thinking of playing the champ top lane, with the bufffs do I want to build Guinsoo's on him? Most of the build i've seen recommend either BorK or Gunblade on him as well, are either worth taking?