>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773975/page/12/#p13914986
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post ur are face when your build didnt get nerfed or buffed

Why isn't Path of Building part of the new thread pasta? PoESkillTree can suck a dick

nice vinktar nerf

I have crippling depression

Grand spectrum nerf...why?
Wanted to try a vortex GS build and know I get the shitter version of the jewels...

if it were up to me they'd be deleted
aren't you glad chris is a softie

doesnt matter anyway
getting enough of them to be viable was like 50ex

poeurl.com/Sar

>Melee action targeting has been greatly improved.
>exactly zero (0) videos or previews of this

It's going to be shit isn't it

thats like first 4 days of the league...
pretty easy to get if you go for it.

Well, it can't be worse than it is currently, so thats a plus.

i feel like you're an rmter to say something that fucking stupid

Farm currency for Mjolner for 1 year for 55 ex back in the day so i could finally feel strong and rewarded.. Oh wait.. nerf'd and worth 2 ex now.. Get over it.. Go for Cospri, spend months optimizing, trading for currency, fire conversion gear, Izaro turmoils to make it strong.. Feel rewarded.. Oh wait.. nerf'd and for fucking what? I can cast cold spells with spell echo around 9 or 10 times a second and have them in a 6l!.. so why the fuck did you just cripple a huge investment 3l that hits up to ten times per second down to 4? It was already balanced.. now its shit.. you kill every fun build out there that people invest their time and effort into! Check it out.. Cospri's malice is 3 months old.. was heavily tested and balanced to begin with.. and you just fucked the entire build..again.. for NONSENSE? And you wonder why you're losing players like crazy? to grab a couple new ones every new league for a few weeks while the tried and true have had enough of the bullshit. Oh boohoo poor me right? A purple beyond league you have to rush to win.. Hey! I know!! I'll play BLADE VORTEX! Dumbasses!

Is this some pasta or are you actually autistic?

I think chris said on leddit that basically when you shift + click with a melee skill now it checks for valid targets in a small forward arc instead of a line directly ahead of your character.

How are you guys going to link your Blade Flurry? Thinking about going phys BF w/ melee dmg/melee dmg full life/aoe/leech/added fire, swap for conc on bosses.

Good luck getting 5 off-colors on an ES chest.

ele > phys

BF > WED > elemental focus > crit dmg > faster attacks

>Blasphemy + Clarity

You realize that you can get gems to level? Switch from hatred if I need leech + warlords.

Was thinking about using a Saintly or something until I could get one. But yeah should probably go something else.

Forgot I need to survive reflect, will prob switch to ele instead since I can use Ele Focus instead of another melee damage one. Also faster attacks is shit on ranger because you're already madly scaling attack speed from Raider.

link to the forum thread please

leeching mana is probably better than relying on clarity

5l BF mana cost is only like 10

Isn't Blade Flurry virtually no mana cost anyways? I figure an Elreon ring + clarity will sustain me (not going to need high level clarity).

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1773975/page/12/#p13914986

>Soul Strike's faster start of energy shield recharge has been reduced to 80%. A Divine Orb can be used to reroll the stats within this new range.
That's brutal.

a 6l will be about 15 mana

sounds fucking awful

EQ still the best melee and that's fucking depressing

I honestly think GGG nerfs CoC/Cospri/Mjolnir/Wormblaster primarily for the strain on the server, damage nerf is just collateral.

You forgot this.

this guy gets it

im playing hc and all the little meme shitlords playing assassin with blade flurry are gonna reroll 12 times while im immortal mapping all day

how can you die if there's nothing left to kill you?

Blade Flurry feels pretty safe on high attack speed builds though. You can build it similarly to an EQ build as well, with endurance charges included.

>assassin when raider is new meta
Also CI still gets up to twice the HP pool of Life. Immortal EQ's still gonna be great for uber lab though.

pretty sure CI BF + VP is tankier than anything a juggernaut can muster

>design autosort option
>hide it behind pay wall

you only die when you want to die on a juggernaut

raider vaal spark is gonna be so insane

as CI ele blade flurry, would running alpha's howl be worth it? you could run wrath + anger instead of just wrath + HoT

no it isnt

go to bed steyox

How do I into PoE?

your post makes me anger

no

get skyforth + aura nodes

A good hubris is 2k ES, if this sounds like an acceptable loss to you, you might as well stick to life builds

>get skyforth
no
my build will have 8-9k ES with alpha's and a hybrid es/evasion chest

ggg hasnt done a single thing that didn't had "money" behind it since 2013
no, seriously.

>patch notes
>ctrl + f "Poison"
>1 find
>its a buff

Neato, so which poison builds are you going to be playing anons?

>lightning coils and other melee gear the cheapest and most plentiful it's ever been
>but only because life is shit

>ci attack build
>no skyforths

back to the drawing board

fuck off

you aren't funny

I wanted to play some tanky support Occultist too. grrrr

it's not a joke idiot

>people actually think duration change is a poison buff

see you all in march

DON'T GO user.

I ... I LOVE YOU, PLEASE STAY

Can I run wild strike and not hate myself now

lolnojk

>just get skyforths bro lolxd what are you a shitter lmao

There isn't any justifiable reason to use Alpha's on an ES build now that you can craft 5% reduced mana reservation with essences being core. You can also get enchants reducing Wrath/Anger reservation, possibly eliminating the need to use Alpha's or a crafted hubris in the first place.

we here in /poeg/ are elite players

>he didnt chance a skyforth last league

correct but i was looking at is more of a temporary solution until i can get those items which will be rare and expensive. i don't know how my damage will be because i've never played a build like it before

you don't need more than one arua on an ele attack build desu one + herald + disc will be fine

so what is cospris malice worth now
1ex?
less?

>decide i'm going to play scrubcore this league
>think about how boring it will be
>change my mind
that was close

A deafening essence of Loathing is anything but expensive, you could get it on day 2. Any garbage roll is going to be better than a zero ES helmet. You should have no issue getting something decent by the time you actually switch to CI which implies a minimum starting budget. 2 50% auras is overkill anyway, ele builds do just fine with just Wrath and BF is hardly lacking in damage.

dunno but if it's cheap enough I'ma pick up 2 for skin transfers

The powercreep is real

about 20% of yesterday's price :^)

So pathfinder is completely dead. Do I go witch or shadow now?

Its not about being a buff it literally only impacted the use of "less duration" support which no poison abilities really use.

The point is that Poison did not get nerfed and it will still dominate.

lul

nice meme text my man

it's pretty hard to use the burst on flurry though. you have to channel for a few seconds while being right next to a boss that can easily one shot you

>muh spreadsheets
>muh bar graphs
>muh numbers
This would have relevance if players were robots and could perfectly time their channeled skills for maximum damage output or if "weapon dps" was the be all and end all of melee metrics, this isn't D3 you can't compare skills with just "weapon dps"

Jesus.

You realize there's already an ahk script to build and release perfectly channeled bf?

Raider gets like 100% attack speed from frenzy charges + normal tree nodes so it charges really fast. If you go onslaught instead of phasing you get ~150% attack speed.

... for what build you cretin? Should we just guess it for you?

>decide to see some cold spell builds on the forum
>just to see the meta
>every one of them is fire or fire to chaos conversion
Damn..I feel so sad now....

new tier list
Blonde Slut God tier: Raider
""""""FREE"""""" other shit tier: Slayer, Inquisitor, Occultist, Berserker
Playable Tier: Chieftain, Assassin, Elementalist, Necromancer
Garbage tier: Deadeye, Juggernaut, Trickster, Pathfinder
Delete Build tier: Saboteur, Hierophant, Gladiator, Champion
Fuck Blondes tier: Ascendant

Guardian tier: Guardian

bv

Ascendant is qt tier

if by qt you mean quite trash, sure.

if you think pathfinder is garbage tier, you are delusional

its not as strong as it was but its still '''free''' tier

also saboteur
>bad

delete your life m8

I'm willing to wait and see on Pathfinder. They do still get free poison and shit, but they can't permaflask as easily so they lose those perks.
>playing a trapper
kys

EQ uses Less Duration and poisons with Voidheart. This is a pretty big nerf to its poison damage since L20 Less Duration is half duration.

>nerf crit builds because of pathfinder
>es remains pretty much unchanged whereas life gets shat on by new map mods again
>no vinktars nerf, RUMIS NERF INSTEAD
AHAHAHAHAH YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP, YOU JUST CANT, WHAT IS GGG EVEN THINKING?

is ancestral btfo now and worthless? Was planning to play a totem build.

>sabo
>gee bill, why does your build require you to have two mana flasks?
>chug
>chug
>chug

>Vessel of Vinktar
>Topaz Flask
>Lasts 4.00 Seconds
>Consumes (54 to 60) of 60 Charges on use
Good luck sustaining with 1 charge every 200 ms.

block was good in some testing build and you were too dumb to use it