>fREEvalve
>Same profile or even smaller than pushrod
>camless valvetrain
>20 kilos lighter
>bovless turbo
>more control over cold start
>no need for pre cat
Whats not to like?

Pretty sure they had a test engine up to something insane like 500k km mileage on it

for those too lazy to watch the video till the end

Stats on a 1.6l turbo 4cyl
>160hp to 240hp
>240nm to 320nm
>Fuel consumption down 15%
>emissions down 35%
LS kit when?

shit my bad

Holy tits imagine what a bigger motor would be able to make

What really interested me was the bovless setup and anti lag capabilities.

Holy shit this will literally be a game changer especially for motorsports and buzzboxes

>>Same profile or even smaller than pushrod

smaller. no timing belt/chain.

>bovless turbo
absolutely haram. no tsu tsu, no fun.

if it was really anything to give a shit about, gm or chrysler would have bought the patent by now

>muh big 3
They cant be fucked funding the R&D and ripping this off so the'll just wait till they need to do it in a decade or so.

Especially fucking FORD

perhaps so

>if it was really anything to give a shit about, gm or chrysler would have bought the patent by now

it takes years to get new engines into production. give it 10 years and we'll see them.

think about it in 10 years or so when EuroVII or whatever comes out for export models they will need

Yeah but ICEs are dead and can't improve

EVs are the future. inb4 shitlords want to tune existing tech for alternative fuels.

EVs are the future.

>EVs are the future. inb4 shitlords want to tune existing tech for alternative fuels.
I see nothing wrong with this

Hydrogen ICE cars would be amazing

That's a problem because tesla wouldn't make as much money

Fuck Tesla the last thing we need is another fucking monopoly.

Ford and GM are bad enough and we saw what VAG did to european automakers

Tsu tsu is the sound of a turbo without a BOV, dumbass.

It's wastegateless not BOVless.

Ford?
Dodge is the brand using a chassis from 96 on its top selling cars that will stand through at least 2021

Ford was using a chassis from 1990 that was modified to have IRS in 1998 and has the external shell smoothed over

Then ran that same chassis until 2016

At lest here in aus

We need this on a 7.0L v8
v6 mpg with 130Hp per liter n/a

We need this on a 350ci Small block Ferd Chebby

I wonder how durable it is for like truck motors and bigger engines as well as diesel

great thread

fucking christ. I'm a pushrod fanboy but I'm still very, very much interested in what this could do.
I'm still dubious about it since I dont exactly trusts electronics and tech that's too new.
I'll wait until it does it's proofs, but even if it just brings a huge jump in performance, it'd be great to see.