/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General:

Dead General Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like Evolve
It's not. Survivors have to teabag the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to suffer trying to catch them. Everyone has their own objective.

>Official Wiki
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.2.1b)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/340412628171580889/

>Report hackers
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

>Report bugs
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/

/dbdg/

Other urls found in this thread:

oddshot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unhook

Can someone post a retarded bait so we can keep this thread alive for a while?

Fucking killercucks ruin this game's balance with their whining fucking cucks, survivorbulls stronk. fucking cucks

>mfw I bumped the last thread 10 times to keep it alive
>It still dies
Ded game
Ded thred
Give up

Game is not dead yet. But I suppose there's not much to discuss right now

When is the nurse buff coming?

Anyone have link to old thread?

Around the same time you lose your virginity

I don't understand how people can play nurse. All these zoom-in zoom-out effects with camera shaking and moving on its own make me sick.

t-thanks
Me personally Its just one of those things you gotta get used too.
It went from mind numbing to mildly annoying.

I suppose you could say it's ded... by daylight.

More or less I dont get why play nurse when any other killer is more beneficial, the only advantage nurse has that I can think of is to blink over pallets to get a hit in. Rest is like getting DS'd rank 1 every time you blink.

So did I, maybe when new content gets in theres gonna be stuff to talk about.

Why the hell there are 3 survivor perks and only 1 killer one? Wouldn't 2/2 be more fair?

They did 3/1, 1/3, 2/2 too I suppose, didn't pay attention. It's kind of balanced in the end though... since there's a fair amount of teachables on both sides.

>get triggered whenever my first game of the day is lampkin lane
>look at scoreboard

I didn't ask for this.

Man Lampkin is like my best map and it tilts everyone I know and I can only go "but how".

Guess I didn't have to wait long to experience the full potential and fun gameplay of dbd considering all the hooks are gone and the basement is on the other side of the map from the hatch.

Processing the slug meat

Wraith is 100% improved if he moves slower than regular uncloak speed when he's cloaked and he HAS to stand still to decloak

>daily ritual to kill a survivor with a mori
Why would they think that's a good idea, for fucks sake

Next time I see a Jake try to hide in the open in the grass, I'ma just stop, look around and leave.

This happens way too often... I cannot believe there's so many new players.

How does that saw charge so fast?

you hold right mouse button

use agitation+ig for slug meta my friend, hardcounters that shit like no tommorow, though they might attempt to bodyblock you

that's not an option

>first survivor you spot goes straight for the infinite and never leaves
>give up on him, down another
>grab the infinite faggot when he tries to unhook
>facecamp him while the others escape
>all the salt in the postgame chat

I have to give props to a survivor that used DS near the infinite window, looped it only twice and then left the infinite while I could still see them the entire time. Are they evolving?

I'm not up to date with this game. What is DS?

>Once per match, when grabbed by the killer, succeed a Skill check to automatically escape the killer's grasp and stun the killer for 3/4/5 seconds.
>Unique to Laurie Strode until level 40, which its Teachable version can then be learned and taught to the other Survivors.

Okay, thanks.

Oh right, I just copy-pasted it's text, but not the name. It's Decisive Strike.

stop ruining their fun you toxic asshole

Heh

>1m from the infinite window after being downed minutes ago in the basement

I don't see why they don't keep the DS drop in
isn't it optional when you use DS? You could just hold it for after they drop you once and then it becomes an actual mind game
now it's just
>i got picked up??? DSDSDSDSDSDSDS
which is why it's so obvious

And this is why I run IG3

>iron man's belts are clipping through trapper's head
Bravo frogs

>isn't it optional when you use DS?
No, it's triggered automatically.

You can skip it though, and use it later.

Although most killers don't do the drop, so most of the time it's the only chance survivors have to use DS. That's why it's so easy to get it to pop.

If you're trying to be a smart survivor, you don't use DS until your next hooking is your last, definitely shouldn't use it on your first pickup.

>tfw Leader, 3 bloodwebs in a row

It's LIT

>New perk idea - Tracking pallets
>just like plunderers but with pallets

now that's endgame

First time I get 2 pip, also fuck Lampkin Lane.

myers point gen is great

yeh its pretty insane.

Did they unfix this fucking bug?

trapping survivors is toxic

I wish someone would infinite this fucking faggot.

Can someone explain the use of whispers to me?
>well now I know he was within 32 meters of me at the time of the whisper
>great

are all rank 1 survivors on NA afraid of getting banned or what?

I'd do it if I ever got matched up with him. I have a nice stockpile of Asylum offerings.

I like that the BP reward for the daily ritual is less than it usually costs to buy a mori

How does this game compare to Payday 2?

I think it gives a bit over 9k bp?

>decisive strike into sprint burst for hatch
Well I just experienced literally everything wrong with the game in a 10s time frame

>only advantage killers have is speed
>LE SPRINT BURST XD
>okay well now I caught you
>ITS OKAY THAT IM BAD I HAVE DECISIVE STRIKE AND IT'S A SKILL CHECK SOOO
>alright well I shit on your SWF so hard that the gates aren't open
>HATCH XD
It just isn't fun playing killer
Seriously every game is me out pathing bad survivors and cutting them off since they can't use 3rd person camera properly but it doesn't fucking matter with sprint burst and DS
God forbid you run into a "good" survivor who uses the camera properly and loops you around pallets
At least the based devs solved the hatch stand off problems now right? You jump into the hatch, get picked up by the killer then skillfully DS him and jump back into the hatch

Stop being so toxic and let survivors have some fun

REEEEEEEEE
I double pipped that game too, but that last bit really grinded my gears

Almost every 3D model in this game has clipping issues

Just spin the camera around real fast. They might mess up their skill check!

wow this was a very good play
can i have your permission to use this post on reddit? (will cite you ofc lol)

It's all yours my friend

Can you at least get the BP if said survivor bleeds out?

Does bleed out actually work or do you need a mori?

Never tried, neither heard of anyone doing that. You should check.

Would but already finished it with a mori

>Let's burn a Haddonfield offering and break all his hook! It's the perfect plan!

I didnt even know that you can grab the survivor escaping through the hatch.

Play of the game

>group of 3 SWF saboing all my hooks
>tfw not even irongrasp 1 yet
>basement hook all of them somehow
>4th guy not in the SWF wiggles off the hook
>decide to give him a head start but catch him if I see him again
>he actually jukes me and repairs 2 gens then escapes
fuck

ayyy the FEINT DS cancel
good job billy

Sabo life is calling.

What region do I chose to sandbag the most streamers for NA? Think 72 was toronto, but I'm after angrymug.

nice filename

Just got Insidious 3 and man is it fun messing with noobs.
I think I scared a guy so bad that he threw his mouse or dropped it and he just kept running away without properly turning, crashing into walls etc.

I tried it for a few maps, but everyone had preminition.

>hey here's a killer perk explicitly for stealth that requires you to actually stand still
>lol joke the survivior perks take priority

#justsurvivorthings

they can't keep getting away with this

Well premonition way triggers before the terror radius anyway so they dont know you're standing there invisible unless you made it painfully obvious

You even let the correct one leave, you're such a softie

remember when this general was populated?
what happened to that
we had OC and new threads daily back then

game was new and fun, now it's just salt and devs that blow your mind

oddshot
.tv/shot/Uzr-9n67-9lNJoJCzVdXqlyB

that comment was pretty based though
coming from the same guys who added in decisive strike

Holy shit. One guy dcs instantly when I down him from generator, another dc and other guy dead. I felt sorry for the Dwight remaining he knew he had no chance. I think that was the fastest game I had

Why am I having so much fun as the Nurse and am I bad person?

Only killer I do better with is Myers but he's toxic and I find him boring.

>toxic

Just how are you having fun being forced to look at the ground after every blink? Not to mention having to do 180 turns after a blink whenever you teleport behind a survivor.

Being hit by a pallet without enduring triggers me to no end as you're looking at the sky and you have to correct your camera to proceed. God bless that even enduring 1 does it for you.

Neat.

Why are killerfags so retarded?

Fucking up a blink and having that penalty does sting and can be incredibly frustrating. But damn does it feel good when a survivor throws a pallet or jumps through a window just to blink ahead of them and hit them, i'm getting better at follow up blinks after a first hit as well. I just find her the most engaging of the killers, possibly Wraith being the next most.

Consider the following

>Bitter Murmur triggers whenever a generator is completely repaired

Only if they done it down from seven seconds to something like four.

You do you senpai

The dumb part isn't even the stuna fetrwards but how you'r nearly blind during the blink.
It's pretty much attacking while spinning into the general direction of a survivor

He is, he's just so easy to win with it's stupid. Stalk>EW3>kill>repeat.

>4 seconds
Great, now I know somewhere behind that huge yellow overlay are survivors
Thanks Bitter Murmur!

Why is it seeming like as I go up in killer rank i'm being matched against lower rank people? I'm rank 5 and i've never seen so many low rank groups.

>when you mori the person with DS on their first down

The rage is palpable.

what?

Decided to give the nurse a try after playing nothing but trapper (i've actually ran out of perks in the bloodweb lol). And well, I thought they fixed blinking through basement stairs thing...

>Billy hooks some random
>wait until he leaves
>save random
>he gets fucking caught by Billy again

Hey Stuurminator, here's a fucking protip for you: throw yourself off a fucking bridge. Actually, I don't think you could manage to get your retarded ass onto a bridge, so here's one better: gouge out your fucking eyes with your thumbs, then shove your hand down your stupid cocksucking throat until you suffocate. You deserve absolutely nothing else than the most painful fucking death a human being can suffer. You are absolute fucking filth, slime, detritus. Every shiteating, useless breath you take is a crime against humanity. Nothing is worse than the fact that you're allowed to fucking breathe. If you had an ounce of goodness or human sympathy in you you'd have already cut your fucking throat. Everyone around you is shit because they don't do it for you.

Every fucking thing that's wrong with humanity is encompassed in you. You deserve nothing but hatred and pain. Fucking kill yourself, now. The fact that you haven't yet is proof that there's no fucking thing as justice. Stupid fucking cunt.

>posting post game salt in the thread instead of in the post game chat