Is Nismo really worth it?

So I'm ready to finally buy a big boy car, after being stuck with a little automatic grocery getter for 5 five years, and I've been looking at the 370z lately. I was wondering if the Nismo model is really worth it. I probably won't buy it soon, because I'm enlisting, and that will give me plenty of time to save up a larger down payment. I'm also looking at a BRZ as a cheaper alternative.

You could get an SS 1LE for that price, which would annihilate it in both corners and straights

Yeah true. But I really hate the fatness of the Camaro

Get a miata, drop in an ls at the front and a bag of sand to the back faggot

370z is kinda fat itself.

BRZ.

I think I'd have to see them side by side. I plan to visit a few dealerships. But yeah the more I think of it, the BRZ with a few mods seems more likely

Get the ND or a Fiata

If you can afford it, a NA Miats with a Flyin Miata V8 swap is amazing. FMs package is pretty well sorted and bulletproof too, so no worrying about poor craftsmanship.

The Miata is definetly on my watchlist. The only thing that bothers me is the normie perception of the Miata

Fiata Abarth is basically a Miata that no normie would see as a Miata

I'll go look at one

I'd recommend the sport model since it's a lot cheaper than the Nismo and still has a LSD. Or get the 2017 BRZ and boost it later. It'd be faster and cheaper than a Nismo.

You're right, they'd look at it like some faggot, unreliable Italian piece of shit

Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise Lotus Elise Lotus Elise
Lotus Elise Lotus Elise Lotus Elise

Idk about the nismos but I had a little street race with a girl in a newish stock black on black 350z and she almost was able to keep up, got her gud in twisties though. Probably driver error, could be car. Who knows.

i hate to say it but for the money the 370z is not worth it, unless you are getting one used.

If you're going new the new mustang and camaro destroy this car. Im not a american car guy but there is no denying that right now for the price you cant beat these cars.

If you're looking for something in the 20-30k range you better look at a FoST or a FiST (speed3 if you're looking for something used). the BRZ is garbage. The only way a BRZ is worth it is if you has a spare LS engine just sitting around.

Normies don't know or care. It's a cool, exotic looking, they probably think it makes 300hp.

Alright. I have taken the Mustang into consideration

BRZ Master Race

Get the abarth.

Keep in mind, the 370z is an aging platform and hasn't had many updates in 7+ years. Very overpriced when new.

BRZ + boost
Fiata Abarth
ND
Even 2 to 3 year old American muscle starts becoming temping.

The Fiata isn't that much faster than the Miata in terms of low RPM acceleration, and apparently has a notchier shifter. ND on the other hand seems to have somewhat lost the gay reputation, but has gained somewhat of a midlife crisis one.

it's some outdated crap with cheap fugly plastic everywhere.

Wait for the 280z or whatever the next iteration will be called or just do the right thing and buy a Challenger/Camaro/Mustang

Wow that looks like shit

The italian rebadged miata is much better looking imo. And you literally just have to go stage 1 or 2 perf tune and it become a very fast car.