/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Skyrim Special Edition has been released, and the original SKSE will not work with it. We are currently investigating the application to create a SKSE64 build for the Special Edition. This will not be a fast process. The update to 64-bits means a lot of investigation and changes. Much like the work that has gone into F4SE this will take a tremendous amount of effort. We appreciate your patience while this work continues. We have no timeline for a release. - the SKSE team 29 October 2016

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tesgeneral.com/gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=GIBbjviMGos
dropbox.com/s/i2padsoub9al3u6/SkyUI - Ported Version 2.2 -Removed Warrning-855-1-0.zip?dl=0
pixiv.net/whitecube/user/593294
pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf
pastebin.com/7ZbrK38W
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for CHEESE

W
A
I
F
U
S

Is there a way to make my Orc into a preset in SSE?

I don't want to have to recreate her when I'm done.

Also, how the hell does Unique Character work? What files do I have to copy into the /unique folder or whatever it creates when I install it?

I want my Orc to have a muscle body while normals are just skinny, I suppose.

Post your latest screenshot.

when the fishy stick didn't slide in so well

>how the hell does Unique Character work?
Read the description.
Look at the pre-packaged files and replace them accordingly.

Is there ANYONE here left that actually does playthroughs of skyrim?

If yes, what mods do you use to make combat at least a bit fun and engaging?

So say, if I download it manually and drop my Graphene textures into it, as well as the meshes that I already have installed, would that work?

tesgeneral.com/gameplay

man why does dindolog have to be such a bitch to install with MO
all those fucking lod billboards you have to get, no idea where to place them or how they interact with tree/landscape mods...

Like if i have enhanced landscapes, enhanced vanilla trees and SFO, do i really still need vanilla billboards?

I don't remember her being such a womenlet

Like say if I want to keep this body on my Orc, while humans and such have normal bodies, I just copy the files over from what I have now, and then copy files from UNP over into the normal folders and not the Unique folder?

Apologies for the 'nudity' in the picture, but it's the only way I can get some direction of what I am talking about.

Tutorial on how to use Boobyslide? (with MO)

Exactly. Just a warning though, it looks like that mod has issues with mismatching face textures like many mods before it. Using a custom race is probably a better alternative.

Yes.

Vigor, Combat Evolved, Ultimate Combat, TK Dodge, Lock-On, Attack Commitment, & Souls QuickMenu. With this setup, I frequently lose, especially against dungeon bosses. Combat is very engaging, your character will feel extremely frail at low levels, and management of your resources will be key to coming out on top.

Also: AI will make smart decisions like attempting to flank you, mages will hang back and buff their allies, cheesing enemies with ranged weapons will be a lot more difficult because they will hide from you.

Demonstration: youtube.com/watch?v=GIBbjviMGos

Install it with MO. Add it as an executable to MO. Load it with MO. Make a mod using the body in the correct file path in MO.

That's it.

Hardcore mode(you and enemies strikes are almost always fatal if landed),organized bandits, sands of time, more spawns, deadly dragons, no passive health regen (food/magic/potions/bandages/rest only), no passive* magic regen (require armor pieces with +magic regen), and just a npc combat ai mod.
Add ineed and frostfall/campfire as desired.
Thats my ideal gameplay

Well, I'll be using the UNP body with Graphene textures on my Orc, would that be ok?

I have made a very big mistake

Wrasslin when

friday

Can't see shit captain.

Yes, but the problem with the mod is some face subtextures might change back to the default ones. There's nothing you can do about it.

Is that the official word?

On a walk in the Ancestor Grove?

either this friday or some other friday

Use Custom Race instead, if you don't care to set up your own custom race. Seems to work better, all around.

Thanks, not-brave. I wasn't even asking you.

>Large hips
>Taper off like a turkey drum

next time attach something like "don't reply if you aren't Brave" to your post then

Good. Wide hips are great, full-blown "THICC" is trash.

I don't think Custom Race is out yet for SSE?

It works fine tho.

Shields

How about don't answer something that you don't know? It's a general rule for life my man.

It is.

Those proportions are awful, look terrible and unrealistic.
>unrealistic
Yes I know what general I'm in

>unrealistic

Good luck and god speed friend. May you weather the oncoming storm.

Supermodel bodies are better than hambeasts. I don't give a spit about "muh realism."

Friday if it goes well. If not, next Friday.
Looking like things are going shit, though.

You getting angry about female bodies m8?

What's going shit? Upload problems again?

Nah, life problems.

Sorry to hear that. Godspeed.

No one said anything about making her a hambeast you memespewing fucktard. You can have large hips and thick thighs without being 500lbs. Look at Navieba Bakhar or Kortney Olson and other women that work out.

Just woke up from a short sleep so probably cantankerous. Need to go eat something.

What? Really? Where? Does it install the same way as Unique Character would?

>Navieba Bakhar or Kortney Olson
Disgusting. A hambeast would be better.

What do I use to fix the godawful UI in the special edition?

Guess what, retard. You can have nice wide child-bearing hips without having bulging muscles all over. It's a womanly trait.

>Navieba Bakhar or Kortney Olson
googled them, fucking disgusting. They literally have super muscular manlegs. Im into female humans, actually, so muscular male human legs are not my thing.

SkyUI

Whats going on here?

There is no skyui for the special edition on the nexus.

what mods

dropbox.com/s/i2padsoub9al3u6/SkyUI - Ported Version 2.2 -Removed Warrning-855-1-0.zip?dl=0

Resurrected Necrotic Astrid

That's what I thought. Pretty neat, are there more pieces to this? Is it even possible to enthrall Astrid in-game?

Tell me about your characters.

What they do, where they're from, why they exist, and who they are.

>Pretty neat, are there more pieces to this?
just those two. not sure if it is possible, but it does seem plausible

pixiv.net/whitecube/user/593294

Is this pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf Morrowind pastebin still applicable or is some of the info outdated by now?

Seems like quite an undertaking to get through with it all, so I thought I'd ask before I tap into autism

Best magic mod?

what are the top tier /tesg/ followers? there is way too many for me to install and try out.

Should I google it? No handholding my Orc anymore.

All of them

All of them

The ones you like best and/or the ones made by currently active posters.

For you.

I put up the SkyUI for SSE on the OP site

pastebin.com/7ZbrK38W

Cause I cannot find anything related to "Custom Races" for SSE.

user...

>Astrid literally stabbed her own heart just so the Night Mother could hear her

She was one twisted fucking woman that's for sure.

user.

He's a big boi, he does big boi stuff, He's from Skyrim, as is customary of big bois, he exists to big boi shit, and his entire personality is that he is a big boi.

You do realize you're supposed to clean up your period right?

Fuckin' Orcs...

Use the oldrim one on sse you dummy.
Open the esp in the ck before launching it.

i like your orc!

It was the blood of my enemy, I swear!

#FREEBLEEDPATRIACHY

So; nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/?

Drop the files in their proper places, download the CK then.. What?

Sorry, I've not done this before.

T-thanks, she's gone through a few changes to get to where she is now.

But is he natty?

You do know most simple Oldrim mods work with SSE right? Someone even explicitly stated in this thread that Custom Races works.

>doing quest where you explore nordic ruins with mage guild
>Tolfdir says "why there's no danger here at all!"
>mid-dialogue draugr pop out and start attacking him while still talking
makes me kek everytime

He was a part of the expedition to the Shivering Isles initiated by the Mages Guild in Cyrodiil. The rest died one way or another, him and the Imperial guy in charge became the new Sheo and his Champion. He wasn't as yellow before he turned, but Sheo told him that he liked him, and he liked cheese even more, so he combined the two. Yes, he also has random holes in his body. He's usually wandering around Tamriel, causing mischief wherever he goes, mostly sticking with his brother, occasionally pranking him to the point where he almost kicks the bucket. He doesn't want to kill him though, he's just a little fucked in the head.

He's a former forsworn shaman who got enticed by Peryite to spread his influence on Tamriel. When he isn't puking into water reservoirs or spoiling crops, he is most likely supplicating before Peryite's shrine in the Reach.

His real name is Turegnich but he chooses to be known by his moniker, Fester.

He's a crazy old fuck who's really good at magic and has a fetish for spooky vampire fanfiction

he also really hates the presumptuous cunt valerica who thinks she knows what the fuck he is

Christ why are you people so useless

>Make a new body in bodyslide
>its UUNP HDT
>Equip an UNP item (UNP minidresses)
>hands have a tiny seam

arent UUNP and UNP using basically the exact same mesh and shapes around the wirsts?

Please be baiting. You've already been spoonfed so much.

Pl-pl-please post more Orc women!

Shut up Faust

Literally no good waifu orcs to marry in skyrim.

I want some shiny and sleek looking plate armor

SPOA Silver Knight

That wasn't me.

I've not done anything to deal with this, so I just need help. I didn't realize I'd be met with hostility.

I don't think the other Orc poster that I envy is here.

>Nobody has ripped the audio files from The Long Dark and made a skyrim mod out of them

probably the most "immersive" snow/winter/blizzard audio i ever heard. A real shame

So do it yourself you stupid lazy fuck

>it's a "you didn't notice the chain handle to open the door" episode

He's a fucking wizard and you don't fuck with wizards especially not him because he's a wizard

I would, if i was skilled enough.
If i was skilled enough, i would have fucked your mum by now, kicked your dad out of the house, married your sister and made your dog the CEO of my company.

But im not skilled enough.

Meet Arel gra-Khins. She abandoned the savage misogyny of the Orc stronghold and the uncaring hand of Malacath to strike out her own. She recently caught vampirism and has been killing innocents to fuel the strength of the Ebony Blade.

lol i'm black I don't have a dad

>brother just bought special edition for ps4 and won't stop asking me questions about fucking everything
JESUS USE THE WIKI. Is this why people play this game for like 20 hours and then give up? Because they are incapable of googling questions?

>He's a fucking wizard and you don't fuck with wizards especially not him because he's a wizard

He's an eunuch?