Auto Revenge

Alright br/o/s, here's the deal. I recently had a falling out with my best friend after he wronged me and a couple other friends. We was a huge asshole to all of us and now we want to fuck with him, specifically his car. He drives a 2005 V6 Mustang (pic not related) that was imported from Canada. Any ideas on how we can mess with him through his car? We thought about syphoning gas but that doesnt seem like enough. It's key that he doesnt know it's us who are fucking with him. Another idea we had involved disabling one of his taillights and hiding weed in his glove box, so when he gets pulled over and reaches for his registration, it falls out. I really need your help, any ideas are welcome. I can answer any questions you guys would have.

Confront him face to face to solve your problems and take the beating you're owed you passive aggressive betamax cuck. Only the lowest pieces of shit fuck with someone's car.

This is some cringy shit. Go and solve that in person. Brawling, discussing, you call it, but if you can't handle the conflict actively and you seek to solve it indirectly (like ruining his car) you are just cowards and digusting individuals and don't deserve this so called "vegance" you wan't.

Solve it like a man or don't bother.

>hiding weed in his glove box, so when he gets pulled over and reaches for his registration
Wow son.

Yes I have a question. Why are you such a beta cuck?

Don't fuck with another man's vehicle.

>i got bitched so how can i set someone up to be arrested for narcotics instead of confronting them like a real man would?

I dont think you understand fully, he blamed my friend for hitting his car and tried to force him to give him money, he took one of our friend's debit cards and ran it dry. He wont answer his phone and avoids us constantly. I know it sounds pathetic but imagine being in our position. His ca ris his most prized possession and believe me when i say he deserves it

you work out your problems with him personally. if either you or he cant handle that, walk away, cut contact and dont look back.

fucking with his car is only going to entrench and possibly escalate your conflict, not end it. you have the opportunity to be a better man than him, or stoop to his level. choose wisely.

I don't think you understand fully. That shit doesn't matter. Talk to him and kick the shit out of him.

Go away, post this shit on b or r9k

Sound like he need help

You all sound like shining examples of human kindness.

But I'll help you out for the laughs user, here's how you get him back:
Unscrew his gas cap and get a garden hose, approx 500 feet. Put one end in the tank and the other in your mouth and your years of sucking dick should give you the strength to suck all the gas out of his tank through all the hose. he will be so surprised next time he goes for a drive, he will understand the errors of his ways and all the problems will be resolved and you'll be cured of being a thundercunt bitchboi. Post back here when it works out

Weld his differential and stance his car. Everyone will think he sucks cock for a living. Works Everytime.

If you can find his car, you can find him. Beat his ass instead loser.

Hide an egg salad sandwich under the passenger seat, lots of mayo, lots of other things that get rotten very easy.

In a few days he'll have a car that's barely inhabitable.

you are a scummy lil bitch who has no place in Donald's great america

Grow a pair and either contact the authorities, or talk it out.
Don't fuck with people's shit.

.He drives a v6 mustang, I'd say he's already suffered enough

ink in his windshield washer fluid. Or epoxy his wipers to his windshield. Or cut the wires to his tail lights. Or his rear brake lines. Any of those could cause an accident.

>he took one of our friend's debit cards and ran it dry

That's theft, yo. Call the authorities. Ain't nothing worse than living a life with a criminal record...

Go fuck yourself.
How's that for a suggestion, bitch?

This should be the obvious answer if OP is telling the truth and he's not. He's likely just being a little bitch about something stupid and insignificant.

I'm not your bro, you limacine ditch pig.

Don't fuck with another mans vehicle.

You just don't do it

>open glovebox to get map
>find free weed
>live is better without old friend

sugar in gas tank
orange in exhaust
shit on hood

>blamed us for hitting his car
Well, did you hit his fucking car and not own up to it? If so, you're lucky he didn't report it to the police. Faget

>Well, did you hit his fucking car and not own up to it?
You already see from the posts they don't own up to anything. They want to hit and run his car. And even frame him for a crime with the police. When OP grows up and hits cars, he will hit and run. That is his personality already.

So this thread is basically by someone who has a hit and run attitude. He wants Veeky Forums advice on how to do a hit and run or other attacks on someone's car and get away with it.

>he took one of our friend's debit cards and ran it dry.
call the police dumbass.

Dem SW388's

hnnnnnng 10/10 best JDM tyte wheel.

Be sure to tell the police you hit and ran the car.
The car owner got mad.
The car owner wanted compensation.
Tell the police you refused to compensate for collision.

Tell the police that you feel no car owner has the right to demand compensation from someone that hits the car.

You know what he prizes more than his car?

His face

And probably his balls too, probably

Be a man.