What Driving gloves does Veeky Forums Use ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16061765/#q16062163
gamergrip.com
youtu.be/zD4Ei4jOa0k
exhentai.org/g/879841/56ff0bc065/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wear rubber gloves and pic related,i dont want to get my car dirty

>needing driving gloves in a fucking Civic

autodromo TM

Hot Paws

that civic cost more than all the cars you had in your life

captcha related

>Driving gloves
>on a Honda
Kill you are self

its just
>honda culture
brehhh

>i6 RR RWD Hybrid
Based Orion

odds are that type R is faster than your shitbox

Probably uglier too

Mechanix gloves i use to keep warm.

i dont wear gloves when driving a car. but i wear leather gloves when driving a motorcycle.

me in the pic btw

>What Driving gloves does Veeky Forums Use?

A past Veeky Forums thread on driving gloves and sweaty hands had various types of gloves discussed. There were descriptions why they were good for that person or why that person liked them. So I went with one of the suggestions. It ended up better than the gloves I had been using before.

Clone gloves from Driving Impressions shop. Only wear them when racing. They're an older style, a lot thicker/stiffer than newer gloves but they're fine by me.

i borrow my boyfriend's gym gloves sometimes.

What gloves are they and what attributes do you like?

I only wear driving gloves when I'm driving someone else's car whose germs I don't want.

I keep my car clean and regularly disinfect all the surfaces I touch, so I'm not afraid to go raw in it.

found the miata owner

>low hanging /b/-tier fruit

>What gloves are they and what attributes do you like?

I am the poster in the archived thread at:
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16061765/#q16062163

The guy that posted after me also has a reasonable and cheaper solution. Since the time I posted, one of my kids told me about Gamer Grip which is what gamers use in PVP matches to stop from sweating up their mice and keyboards. It looks like super hyped up unscented liquid antiperspirant without the roll-on ball. Seems like unscented roll-on antiperspirant from target or walmart is the cheaper solution.

Minty fresh gamer grip hyped-up antiperspirant:
gamergrip.com

>I only wear driving gloves when I'm driving someone else's car whose germs I don't want.

I would also clean the car steering wheel thoroughly but do it so they don't see if they are there. If they are not watching, I will sniff near the seats and if they smell dirty, that will suck if I have to sit there.

>i dont wear gloves when driving a car. but i wear leather gloves when driving a motorcycle.
You're forced to on a bike. Otherwise, time for a painful glass chip on your fingers or back of your hands. It really sucks if some ass tossed a bottle on the road and the car in front kicks up a spray of glass particles coming at you.

Coming at you.

Glass particles arrive.

They hit your gloved hand.

Ha ha ha. No worries.

Glass particle goes down the gap in your shirt.

Hooray for people who throw trash out their window. Glad it wasn't a needle that kicked up.

i duct tape my hand to tge steering wheel

>i duct tape my hand to tge steering wheel

How about smoking a PIPE when the airbag goes off and shoves the pipestem into the back of your throat?

>I wear rubber gloves and pic related,i dont want to get my car dirty
Don't people ever wash their hands before driving? Or you just use your hands to eat some greasy thing with your hands, then wipe them on the furniture, and then touch a book or PC keyboard? I know at least some people do this since homeless people eat greasy things bought with their monthly welfare allowance debit card while sitting down at the public library. Then wipe hands on the furniture. Get up and use the free PC/internet access to play games or download all day long. But I didn't expect people here to be like that and not wash hands before touching their steering wheel or other surfaces in the car.

Faster isn't even debatable, of course it is.
Also cooler.

>tfw 30k civic beats performance cars arround the track

OP here. i need em because i have horribly sweaty/oily/greasy palms and i feel like i'm sometimes a danger to other road users but i need to commute 3 hours round trip for work

More than you can afford, pal

Those look so based and simple compared todays gloves

God tier gloves here all others are shite

>Instantly tempted
What the fuck is wrong with me?

To facilitate you to...

>OP here. i need em because i have horribly sweaty/oily/greasy palms

Have you ever tried putting a little bit of liquid antiperspirant on your palms?

youtu.be/zD4Ei4jOa0k
>this guy cant do what the pros do

>What Driving gloves does Veeky Forums Use

There's no need to use driving gloves if you have power steering. If you are thinking of gloves because of wet hands, then use one of the products to treat hand perspiration as none of them seem to be carcinogenic or teratogenic. You may also redirect the air vents so that air blows on your hands when they are on the wheel.

BULLDOZER SPOTTED

lol

(You)
>You may also redirect the air vents so that air blows on your hands when they are on the wheel.

If your car has dual climate control systems for the passenger and the driver, you are in more luck. Set your controls and vents for low volume cold air flow on your hands. Set the passenger side to high volume hot air flow. That way, the air in the cabin mixes and you don't end up cold.

Also, think calm thoughts. If you have a nice soft padded wheel, you might be tempted to think about how you have your hands kneading a thigh. But such thoughts only make your hands sweat even more. So don't do that.
exhentai.org/g/879841/56ff0bc065/

>wearing hand condoms

kek

Naturally you want cute things.

Leather full finger gloves.. Leather gloves with a leather steering wheel and shifter feels so amazing

I use gloves and tools often enough that the "amazing feeling" of having effortless grip on whatever I am holding is not so impressive anymore. I just prefer the ease of using bare hands on the steering wheel without any sticky feeling of bacteria or mold on the surface due to wet hands.

>wear driving gloves
>can't feel any of the various buttons and knobs and shit
No thanks, I'm good.
Why do people wear gloves to drive anyway? I don't see what the benefit is.

>civic cost more than
If anyone has ever paid more than $30k for a civic they're a fool

>having buttons and knobs on your car
>not dailying a fully gutted track slut.

s m h
f a m

WHY IS HE WEARING GLOVES.

DOES YOU REALLY THINK THE SECONDARY OWNER OF A CIVIC IS GOING TO CARE IF THE ORIGINAL OWNER WORE DRIVING GLOVES?

>spotted the busriding benchracer

It's all fun and games until you realize that the inconvenience is much worse than the weight advantage. A proper ride, a radio and a window de-froster.

Plus, good luck trying to explain a girl why the fuck your car has no carpets or sound deadening.

The only time I think I'd ever wear driving gloves is if my steering wheel is an aftermarket one with alcanterra.

That shit is hard to clean and when dirty looks disgusting.

What are good sources of simple cloth gloves such as white or black cotton cloth gloves?

Fingerless cycling mitts. Grip when I want it, no grip when I don't need it, and keeps the sweat off the wheel and gearstick.

ebay

steering wheels don't need the padded palms of bicycling gloves. those thick pads actually get in the way of driving or hanging onto the wheel. a lot of gloves are leather and thus hold bacteria and mold pretty well. so when you use the gloves again, you are putting your hands into a germ and mold culture. the perspiration and added skin cells then feed the bacteria and mold further. when the quantity of bacteria becomes large enough, your hands won't simply feel wet and sticky when you remove them from the gloves but wet and slimy or slippery when you remove them.

>Have you ever tried putting a little bit of liquid antiperspirant on your palms?

Is there any recommended brand from the retail stores?