Why would ANYONE buy an NSX over the following?

Why would ANYONE buy an NSX over the following?

>McLaren 570S/GT
>Lamborghini Huracan
>Audi R8 V10
>Nissan GT-R Nismo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X7vk5-Bfd3U
topspeed.com/cars/ferrari/2012-ferrari-458-italia-spider-ar108140.html
thetruthaboutcars.com/2011/09/dr-strangehatch-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-hate-the-panamera/
inc.com/ed-zitron/porsche-lemon-customer-service.html
fastestlaps.com/comparisons/rmhd3d0fm198
youtube.com/watch?v=8qCze1j1des
youtu.be/bcJ59T1crbM
youtu.be/yuO8qeHB8BU
youtu.be/0aODISxOHiI
youtu.be/ysaE9i2RNyE
eifelzeitung.de/themen/auto/doppelsieg-fuer-ferrari-bei-den-2016-sport-auto-awards-138785/
autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/ferrari-488-gtb’s-turbocharged-v8-wins-engine-year-award
topgear.com/car-news/top-gear-magazine-awards-2016/top-gear-magazines-supercar-year-ferrari-488-gtb#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not buying a noble for the funs and drifts

I'd probably by the R8

Nobody on Veeky Forums can afford any of those cars.

Also at that price point i will choose a car for the looks, because the RL perf wont matter.

What if the person finds the NSX more appealing? Paper and reality are 2 different things.

I know this will sound autistic, but why would you develop a high performance supercar, riddled with so much tech that it can make the GTR look like a caterham, and then slap fucking ESP on it?

It's like taking a perfectly cooked steak and throwing walmart ketchup on it.

It's the lightest, the only one going up in value, the highest revving, the only n/a, probably the most reliable, and has the best racing pedigree.

Oh wait you were talking about the new mid engine Insight, nevermind

>he doesn't put ketchup on his steak
I bet you put your ketchup in the fridge too, faggot

>breaks every 200 miles
I'm good

I was shopping for a vehicle in this price range. I'm in the same boat as you. The price tag and performance of the nsx is laughable.

570s drives great but I would pick the huracan cuz the interior was much nicer. The r8 has gotten so hideous to me.

because only bench racing bus riders compare super cars solely by specs.

people who actually buy these cars would test drive them and decide which one they like the most or just buy all of them.

It's not just bench racing. Yes, all of them are faster, but 3 of them are much nicer as well.
Huracan for me. Exotic but won't be ugly in 10 years, stupid fast, basically an Audi R8 in every other way (which means it's more reliable than 90% of supercars).

Because they want to

You forgot the king.

>king
>ferraris are shitty meme cars after 2003

Why 2003?

They ARE the best.

The Enzo was released. They have become the meme for anyone that wants to show off there wealth but they don't even drive it like it's meant too like lambos. Also "paddle shifters"

>red chrome ferrari

huh, i didn't know sand niggers used nigerian forums for chinese cartoons

how is your oppression of yurop coming along?

>implying that was even moderately funny
work on your bantz you sorry sack of shit

I don't give a shit.
Their engines are great (some say the best), their gearboxes are great (some say the best) and they are fast on every track in every condition.
Ferrari is THE benchmark for sportscars/supercars.

Must explain why Porsche whips their asses at half the price

And old sneks do it for pocket change compared to both

>90s Chrysler
>either dying acquired brands, or "HEY I'M DODGE AND WELCOME TO JACKASS"

Viper ACR is comparable in price but is a total pig to drive on the road

Then again people on Veeky Forums will likely never drive these cars

Oh boy, this bullshit again...
1.) Sources?
2.) Yes, Ferrari is very expensive just like Mclaren or Lamborghini. The reason why Porsche is cheap as fuck is because they look exactly the same for 1000 years and produce a shitload of cars and SUVs per year.

488 7:21 @ Nordschleife second fastest car ever sport auto test (918 7:13)
youtu.be/X7vk5-Bfd3U

991.2 Turbo S does it in 7:18

Out of the price range

All cars in OP are about 200k

OP isn't a sand nigger

The 458 was less than 200k

no

You stupid fucking moron. I knew it. I fucking knew it.

PORSCHE DID THE 7:18. !PORSCHE!
In the sport auto test (which is veeeeery detailed and 'german') the GT2 RS did it in 7:24.

>some say the best

Ferrari owners and drivers don't count

TODAY. Since 2010/11 price has risen.
Is Veeky Forums completely idiotic or what?!

What about every car-journalist out there?

Ferraris also have a habit of inflicting thousands of dollars of damage to themselves just by sitting in a garage for a fer months

>Comparing prices from 6 years ago to prices for new cars now
I don't think OP has a fucking time machine

[Citation extremely needed]

If they call out Ferrari they get black listed, Same reason why Apple products are "the best"

>muh conspiracy

You could say that for every car-maker out there you fucking manchild.

Even Chris Harris was blacklisted, and he's a Ferrari fan boy

>inb4 spoonfeed me sources

UPDATE 09/27/2011: Price, Set, Buy! Ferrari has revealed pricing for their luscious 458 Italia Spyder! Sales for the drop top beauty will start in January for the US with prices starting at $257,000. Sales in Europe will begin in October and prices will start at 226,800 euros, or $309,000 at the current exchange rates.

topspeed.com/cars/ferrari/2012-ferrari-458-italia-spider-ar108140.html

You mean the hand-picked by Ferrari journalists?

Porsche is worse.

thetruthaboutcars.com/2011/09/dr-strangehatch-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-hate-the-panamera/

Porsche should be ashamed:
inc.com/ed-zitron/porsche-lemon-customer-service.html

What are you talking about?
There are AT LEAST 20 reviews from the 488 on youtube. Professionals and amateurs.

The Ferrari-witchhunt goes on and on...

Ferrari fanboys, not even once

Porsche fanboys. Kill it with fire.

The gt2 is two generations old

At least Porsche fan boys actually drive their cars

So?
fastestlaps.com/comparisons/rmhd3d0fm198

Ferrari owners would probably drive them more if they weren't always stuck in a garage getting serviced

No, there are just more of them because Porsche is the Golf of the sportscars.

Sources for bad Ferrari-reliability?

youtube.com/watch?v=8qCze1j1des

Amatuers talking about an entry level car in no way helps your case that Ferrari makes the best engine and gearboxes. I was talking about what ferrari do with cars such as the Laferrari and what they do when Journalists compare them negatively to their rivals.

Car phone.

No that's the Miata

>youtube.com/watch?v=8qCze1j1des
Are you insane? Or just dumb? You show me a stupid fucking video were some idiot tries to start his 15 year old Ferrari with god knows how many miles on it and think it is a an evidence for bad Ferrari reliability?!

Show me numbers and statistics you moron!

>McLaren 570S/GT
cheaper
>Lamborghini Huracan
cheaper
>Audi R8 V10
isn't old as shit
>Nissan GT-R Nismo
cheaper, better looking

Ferrari used to be good when they stuck their flat-12s in everything, now they ride on their heritage to get shit sold. They changed their formula and now are paying for it on the track.
Also, who the fuck says the have the best trannies?

Oh you mean this?
youtu.be/bcJ59T1crbM
Or this?
youtu.be/yuO8qeHB8BU
Or that?
youtu.be/0aODISxOHiI
Or this?
youtu.be/ysaE9i2RNyE

FUCK YOU. No really, just fuck you. It's always the same. Ferrari is the absolute benchmark for every competitor.

>GT-R

The 458 won "Car of the Year 2009" and "Supercar of the Year". It also won "Cabrio of the Year 2011" for the Spider, from Top Gear magazine. Auto Zeitung magazine awarded the Ferrari 458 Spider "Best Cabrio 2011".[45] Motor Trend awarded the Ferrari 458 Italia with the title of "Best Driver's Car" in 2011.[46] The 458 Speciale won Top Gear's Supercar of the Year 2013 and James May's Car of the Year [47]

I literally just jumped in this thread when I saw that because I saw the video earlier today lmao.

I drove some rich douchebag's 458 spyder once for like a mile around the city. Pretty sweet car

The GTR is absolutely pigfat, the belt line starts at the NSX' roofline

>First one is Salomondrian
Thank-you for proving my point on Brands not backing up their claims, selecting journalists and black listing customers. Also look at the date of Hyper 5, by the time that came out Ferrari couldn't bullshit any longer as everyone knew they were slower than porsche.

3 Ferraris and none are current 10/10.

Ah you mean ze germons who produce more horsepower at tests than they claim with their numbers?
That's completely ok I guess...
BUT FUCK FERRARI FOR DOING THIS RIGHT?!?!?!?

The Ferrari 488 was designed by Flavio Manzoni and won the Red Dot "Best of the Best" awards for Product Design in 2016.[18]

eifelzeitung.de/themen/auto/doppelsieg-fuer-ferrari-bei-den-2016-sport-auto-awards-138785/

autocar.co.uk/car-news/industry/ferrari-488-gtb’s-turbocharged-v8-wins-engine-year-award

topgear.com/car-news/top-gear-magazine-awards-2016/top-gear-magazines-supercar-year-ferrari-488-gtb#1

What? I don't care about "best car" I asked for best tranny.

Porsche is well known for down playing their numbers, please mister ferrari fan keep going

Well, so if Ferrari does it, they are cheaters then?

Thats better, 488 might deserve engine on the year because of the turbos they have developed but that doesn't mean they make the best engines, or would you keep the same logic and said for the three years Ford won EOTY that they were producing the best engines in the world?

Porsche proves itself by winning at LeMans and on track with road cars. Ferrari doesn't. Please go back to crying about loosing 3rd place in mexico or whatever Ferrari fans do

Is there a better V12 than the one from the F12 or the LaFerrari?
Is there a better V8-Turbo than the one from the 488 and California?
Is there a better NA V8 than the one of the 458 Speciale?

Be honest.

The LS? Way smaller and easy power potential.

Porsche is afraid of real competition in F1 just like Audi. Winning in LeMans against who? Another VW and Toyota...
Btw. Ferrari is the most successful brand in motorsports ever.

>$300-400,000
>supposed track kings
>racing pedigree
>advanced f1 suspension and transmission

>loses to an OHV truck engined shitbox with leaf springs1/3rd its price

Better in what respect?

250 000 you stupid asshole

V12
Maybe aventador SV but Ferrari makes my favourite V12 anyways

V8TT
Koenigsegg and Mclaren

V8NA
No nothing is better than a speciale

Now is the speciale engine better than the V10s all the other brands use?

>real competition in F1
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah base model starting price... and even then, find any thats below 300k. u fucking mad

What's funny? F1 is the only motorsport-series which is a real challenge for all competitors.
Remember:
BMW sucked, Toyota sucked, Honda sucked and sucks and VW/Porsche are PUSSIES.

>Koenigsegg and Mclaren

Because? Sound and drivability are worse and you know that.

Oh yes and Jaguar (Ford-Cosworth) sucked and Lamborghini sucked....

So basically you are mad that Ferrari can sell their stuff at a much higher price than the competitors?

Mercedes won 16/19 races last year, please tell me how competitive it is

A 675lt sounds better than 488. I don't know where you pull drivability from? I say the Mclaren V8TT because they have used the same engine in a few models and they are always competitive and no reliability issues either.

It doesn't sound better. Do you have numbers and data about reliabilty? All testers said, that there is absolutely no turbo-lag from the 488 engine.

Yes, but only because I like the NSX lineage and branding. There are far better choices of vehicle if looking for track performance, luxury comfort, 0-100 times, etc.

Cunt sound is subjective and no I don't have any numbers on reliability as the only thing I can find is a problem they had with the 12c doors. No turbo lag is not that impressive, Koenigsegg already made turbo without lag and have never seen a single complaint about Mclarens lag.

>buying any of those over the Snek
>he likes getting cucked by European and Japanese car manufacturers
Not all of us can be super stars, I guess.

It is subjective if you like the sound of a vacuum cleaner.

>675 sounds like a vacuum

My pref would be:

1. R8
2. Huracan
3. McLaren
4. NSX
5. GTR

>lightest
It's 700 pounds heavier than the 570S and 200 heavier than the R8
>will appreciate in value
Too soon to tell
>highest revving
The R8 revs to 9k and 570S goes to 8.5k
>only NA
No. Just no.
>most reliable
Too soon to tell
>racing pedigree
As opposed to McLaren, the company founded for racing

Fuck I'm retarded I didn't see the last line. Kill me please.

Can I just have the LFA instead?

Sure.

For 400k.

when will the enormous grille meme end?
the same happened to PC cases. they think people buy the illusion of EXTREME AIRFLOW or something?