Best supercar?

Yes it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/comparisons/rmhd3d0fm198
topgear.com/car-news/best-2015/top-gears-top-five-best-supercars-sale#2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fiat

>don't even beat $ 10k motorcycle laptimes.
>btfo by porsche

what does "best" means here ?

What Porsche? The 918?

Faster than the 911 Turbo S.

fastestlaps.com/comparisons/rmhd3d0fm198

no

This again? Veeky Forums comparing dick swings of cars they can't afford?

P1. No comparison.

The 488 GTB is not a supercar.

It is a simple sports car, an update to the 458 Italia, using very small amounts trickle-down technology from Ferrari's older supercars

Tell me about supercars user.
Let me guess: Porsche?

918 Spyder.
A car that brought barely proven technology to the Porsche road car lineup. It was the first hybrid mid engined sports car on the road and the first to use permanent magnet AC synchronous motors for AWD. This will eventually end up in a 911 in Porsche's next product portfolio.

The fact that it did something new makes it a supercar. Good times don't, otherwise a shitbox Mitsubishi CT9A track toy from Northern California would be considered a supercar.

It's a hypercar just like the P1 or the LaFerrari you moron.

shut up you ferrari loving camel jockey

just because their cars are shiny & red doesn't make them the best thing on this fucking earth

porsche makes reliable, balanced, & affordable performance cars; from entry level stuff, to balls to the wall shit like the 918

most of the fucks that'll buy the newest ferrari will be ahmed/muhhamed or some braindead hollywood whore, & all they will do is brag to their friends that their car is shiny, italian, & expensive

ferrari basically makes cool looking status symbols that occasionally go fast in the right hands

Let the butthurt flow through you Porsche-boy.

Have fun with your """cheap""" fast beetles.
I'm looking forward to the next review/test on youtube when Ferrari rapes Porsche again and again and again.

Forza Ferrari!

>not the Snek
Try again, boy-o.

>porsche still has more le mans wins
rotflmao

Nice rearwing. Beautiful.

Awesome! How many F1-wins has Porsche again?

lemans>everything else

stay btfo

F1: Hard competition from the best drivers, the best engineers and the best teams in the business. Most money, most spectators.
LeMans since early 2000: VW/Audi/Porsche are masturbating. No one cares.

>damage control
stay btfo

What damage?
VW/Audi/Porsche are cheating little pussies and afraid of getting fucked in F1 like so many have been before.

lemans>f1

rotflmao stay btfo

topgear.com/car-news/best-2015/top-gears-top-five-best-supercars-sale#2

lol nope and it sounds like shit too, but now that I think about it all modern supercars sound like shit

My bad, 911 GT3 sounds nice but that's it

>Porsche
>nice sound

>There will never be another Viper

Why live?

Not even a supercar. If it looks like it was manufactured on Earth, it isn't a supercar. Come back with a LaFerrari, then we can talk.

And don't even start with that hypercar bullshit, if it can't do 300 mph or 0-60 in < 2.0 it isn't a hypercar.

This car is a high end sportscar, which is a name that does deserve respect. It's a perfectly good car, but 'best' sportscar is semantics.