tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
The first free DLC update, Angel City's Most Wanted, is out, featuring the return of the Angel City map, new Ion Prime and Scorch Prime skins, in-game cosmetics store, and more
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes
The TFG team won the CTF tournament, reddit lost

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/6kkoqchhj3rkt3i/AAB-aOx190PmsQS4aUityr6La?dl=0
cloud.mail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for shitty memes
also 1st for let me buy my fucking prime skins fucking respawn

Ion is best girl

>an error occured try agian later

Mother fuck

Why does he squint. It's like he's trying really hard to do a thumbs-up.

It reminds me of Arnold learning to smile in Terminator 2

I really want pic related to be a Ronin skin

He's trying to focus on getting the gesture right if I had to guess.

Does anyone know if there's a new method to enable English? (the one with tier0.dll results in picrelated) [2]

(launch options contain only polish/russian)

I just want skins that make my gun another shade of gray; is that too much to ask?

LET
ME
BUY
FUCKING
SKINS

RREEEEEEEE

>You don't say affirmative or some shit like that, you say no problemo
I wonder what would happen if a kid ended up piloting a titan.

blame origin

HEHEHE EPIC 15 HOURS AND STILL NO FIX XDDD

Shows just how based Respawn actually is, other jew companies' first priority would be to get the store up and running. That's the first thing that would be tested to work when it launched for the first time.

blame origin

I'm willing to bet EA is being pissy about it because respawn isn't charging for DLC.

>be Respawn
>hype the fucking living shit out of DLC
>release it early
>half of it is locked behind a broken store that is still not fixed
>nearly 2 days extra to fix this

Do monkeys run this company?

>be Respawn
>hype the fucking living shit out of DLC
>release it early
>half of it is locked behind a broken store that is still not fixed because my parent company hates me because i don't shill out for them
>nearly 2 days extra to fix this

Do monkeys run this company[EA]?

Yes

>my scoree is gud
>gg gg xD

OIII THIS FIGHT IS WHAT YOU WERE BORN FOR.

Best Faction.

>Wingman Elite Pistol

whats this? a skin?

Probably. Apparently all the Microtransactions ain't enough.

That said Imma buy them I need prime Ion.

I don't like so many changes like this. I was late to the game and don't have much time to devote to it either, I felt like I was always playing catch up to other players, always behind the curve. Not to mention that so many players also played the original Titanfall, which I didn't. So just as I'm beginning to get a comfortable grasp on Titanfall 2, they add this update and I fall further behind, back to square one. Not to mention everybody getting tons of credits, advocate rewards and banners while I hardly got any. I like the game but this has taken some enjoyment out of it for me.

Does anybody have a screen cap with the "See you Sapce Cowboy" eject msg?

Projectile version of the wingman with more damage.

I just regenerated and decided to start saving my credits for an execution. Little did I realize I'm going to have to get 12 levels before I can join the Predators. I've never been so torn on what to do.

A new pistol, pretty good.

Go for the Preds.

Executions are fluff, OIIII is eternal.

Fun new pistol.

From my understanding they "fixed" the advocate system. They did not all just randomly get a bunch of advocate gifts. Also playing through the campaign on hard is a fantastic way to hone many of the essential skills necessary for multiplayer so you shouldn't worry too much about falling behind the curve.

I fucking hate the one liners of all factions, they really need to switch it up.

>Want to get Ion Prime
>cant use Warpaints on it

For what purpose?

You make a compelling argument.

>I don't like so many changes like this. I was late to the game and don't have much time to devote to it either, I felt like I was always playing catch up to other players, always behind the curve. Not to mention that so many players also played the original Titanfall, which I didn't.
you are not the only one, not even close. tf2 brought in tons of people new to the series. how could this patch put your progress back anyway? the only nerfs were nerfs to things that actually needed nerfs, the rest of the changes were weapon buffs. if anything that would help, unless you relied on crutches like the volt or tone.

>Call in Ronin
>He drops on the other side of the map
>Aw fuck it, im too lazy to go to him
>Just allow him to roam freely
>He manages to doom 3 enemy titans and kill at least 2 pilots before getting destroyed

neat

So with the new patch...
>how shit is tone?
>is northstar not shit tier anymore?
>are any of the new titan kits good?
>how are the scorch and ion prime versions?
>are any of the buffed weapons (flatline, r97, spitfire, l-star, double take, epg, thunderbolt) worth using now? as in are they good?

Have they mentioned anything about increasing the tick rate?

I LOVE THE RONIN

Why are people acting like the micro-transaction system is good?

I much rather it be similar to overwatch where I can be a poorfag and earn comestics by grinding

different shell. I assume theyll patch it soon enough

I've seen so many people condemn autotitan even on attrition maps and then I remember that shit like this happens more frequently then you expect so I roll with it.

Which customizations work on Prime Titans? Is it only the paid packs that don't work?

go read the patch notes

Is Gauntlet easier now, after increased speed in MP?

Seriously fuck baddies leaving

I was bored and made a thing

>Listening to TotalBiscuit's WTF is Titanfall 2
>He hated the factory level because he can't into platforming

pretty good

pretty bad

I keep getting told I have Origin overlay disabled when I try to open the store?

Is there another [tfg]? I just got matched against a stack of people from here with [tfg] tags but who weren't in the network "online" list.

because origin is
S H I T
H
I
T

like it

i made this, give me some other ideas

Also the [RDDT] stack I was put in with thought they were a pro team because of the tournament.

You know what happens

Hello there, as a Russianbro I have faced the same problem, and here's the solution to it:

English file: - dropbox.com/sh/6kkoqchhj3rkt3i/AAB-aOx190PmsQS4aUityr6La?dl=0 (454 mb). Link will probably be taken down, so the first people to download will get the files.

Instructions by /u/prime-vortex: Copy general_english.mstr to sound. Open tier0.dll using any hex editor, search for en_US and modify it to pl_PL or ru_RU depending on your original language.

tier0.dll is located here btw: Your hard disk:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall2\bin\x64_retail

same thing happened to me.
have you restarted origin? that fixed it for me.
still can't buy shit though.

Shit player here (although always PTFO)
Level 40 with a 0.5KDR, been using Hemlock the whole time.

Anyone got an OP gun recommendation to even the odds a bit?

deploy the oi oi

TFG is the old network with randos
tfg is the current closed one

>no wallrunnan titan
I wanna go fast in my robot

>"pc gaming"

Nah it was lowercase too. Also they were trashtalking the [RDDT] guys something fierce so I'm pretty sure they were from here.

I appreciate that, but

>(the one with tier0.dll results in picrelated)

Ty senpai. I can reupload this on mail.ru cloud where no one will ever take it down.

It doesn't work after the update.

It does though, works for me right now.

How is the skill compartment in this game compared to shooters like Quake/L4D2PVP/Tribes/UT? From what I understood the robots are for casual arcade players and pilot fights are high movement/aim (although the TTK seems really low, even on modern FPS standards). I didn't play TF1 so if somebody who's actually decent at this game/FPS games minded giving some insight that'd be pretty neat. Tata.

I'm gonna try it and report the results. If it works for me you might wanna try reinstalling the game.

>first place on my team
>fifth place on enemy team
feels bad

Just finished the campaign (I've pretty much just been doing MP).

First off, the feels.

Secondly, I haven't played a game this well made in a long time. It's more surprising that it was a AAA game, and it's even MORE surprising that it was published by EA. Absolutely top notch. Did it dawn on anyone else that the little twist on mechanics for each level, could have been elaborated on into their own game? Fucking crazy. Like you could make an entire game based on the mechanic of switching between two points in time. You could make an entire game based around powering up the right switches. And so on.

You're playing with my heart senpai.

Please do.

Phase Shift was so great in camapign

Run. Enemies? Nope SHIFT and more running until you get more enemies and you shift back

Surprising that these two mechanics were also in dishonored 2 which came at around the same time. And no, i don't think an entire game could be based on them. The beauty of these two levels is that they were fantastic and didn't overstay they welcome.
It's a great side-mechanic but a shit main mechanic, unlike FAST

How do you guys take screenshots? I only get a black screen in paint

he's right for the most part tho

Which guns are OP after the patch?

Have a nice cold vodka slav friend.

>totalbiscuit will die sooner than Titanfall 2
Feels good man

its good because its purely cosmetic and has no effect on gameplay. there are plenty of camos you can grind out, and some youll probably never even get no matter how much you grind(shit like 25k pilot/titan assists).
if you can afford a $30/$60 game, you should be able to afford a $3 pack of cosmetics.
if you cant afford to spend 3 dollars on recreation then you probably shouldnt have spent so much money on the video game itself in the first place

>Watch Totalbiscuit's WTF Is... - Titanfall 2?
>he says "are [the] differences significant enough to distinguish the two titles [Titanfall 1] and [Titanfall 2]? In my eyes they are not"

...uh, wtf? Seriously? The games play very different. I genuinely can't understand how someone can think that.

>trying to farm executions
>this happens 3 times in a row

How do I go fast guys

>he tries to play Angel City
>plays badly because the movement mechanics have changed in the sequel
>"If I remember how to transverse this"
THE REASON YOU'RE STRUGGLING IS BECAUSE THE MOVEMENT MECHANICS ARE FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT AND YOU'RE TRYING TO PLAY IT LIKE TITANFALL 1

>says he lowered the difficulty level to normal because enemies sniped too much

It's garbage mate

Alright it works for me. Before reinstalling the whole game, try deleting tier0.dll and checking file integrity with origin, then edit it again.

Here's the reupload btw, it's on glorious russian national pirate service that no one but FSB can access. And I'm pretty sure most of them play CSGO and WOT so they won't bother with it.

cloud.mail ru/public/NGRu/FEz2zV3LA

>Wallrunning being useless in combat.
> Campaign is waste of time and waste of resources
>He need to lowered the difficulty level to normal because enemies was to hard for him
>silly "fallacy" rant

What
the
fuck.

>he skipped wall running level
like pottery

behold, the plight of the slowbie
truly, a pitiful bunch

I guess going fast is a pain in the ass for him

REMOVE STALKERS
REMOVE REAPERS

>genuine fun campaign in an fps for once
>totalcancer has to badmouth it

I miss my girl. No robots with tits will ever top her.
I wish they bring her back as a paid DLC, it would make them a fortune.

Gimme the vacuum sealed pilot titties.

>Starts talking about MP
>Waaah, why can't I unlock everything at the start!?
>Wait... You mean I have to actually USE THE GUN just to unlock a new scope!?
>M-Muh old skool fps!!!

I know that feel user. I know.
I hope Respawn will add some kind of "Legacy" Skin pack.
I want to hug Sniper-Chan.

>writing m-muh makes points instantly invalid
level based progression is the cancer of modern multiplayer shooters.
People who complain about having "nothing to do" when they reach max level in a multiplayer game are the cancer destroying good games.

So is this a general of COD/OW babies? Those points are valid.