My life is over

Well Veeky Forums, I've fucked up entirely. I think I fucked up my life and my parents are ready to boot me out of the house, this is all because of Veeky Forums's favorite meme car, the AE86. My parents gave me spending money for graduating University with a high GPA score, I truly thought hard on what to spend the cash on and I was browsing craigslist's for weeks, then my parents suggested a nice sporty car that wouldn't break down on me. Lo and behold, I thought an AE86 would be a perfect car, especially after browsing Veeky Forums throughout my uni life.

So I began the hunt and went through countless rust boxes, "I know what I've got", "No low ballers" and more "I know what've got!". After growing tired of searching I found the perfect "cheap one", it looked like a steal. I went to pay the owner a visit, it was some old lady whose husband had passed away and had the car sitting for quite a while, she didn't specify how long but it didn't matter to me being the dumbass I was, I didn't even ask what engine it was, where the rust spots were or any specific important questions about it. I bought the car straight away with pure emotion, I spent $7,500 fucking dollars.

>Mfw I found out the car had the weaker 4AC carby engine and an actual 4AGE and this was AFTER I purchased it.

>Mfw the head gasket is going to blow at any second

>Mfw there is rust in the unibody and a repairman quoted me $5000

things that never happened

>Mfw I found out the car had the weaker 4AC carby engine and an actual 4AGE

gee dagumi, why does your car get TWO engines?

Have a date with a tree at 85 mph

> idiot

Well, user, I can't feel bad for you. You bought a car without doing research, asking the right questions, and giving it a solid inspection. I made the mistake of buying an AW11 with rust hidden under the sideskirts, but you've fucked up about 3 times harder than I did.

Nice copy pasta, maybe you and AWD MR2 can help each other

pics or it didn't happen

I mean't not an actaul 4AGE.

Sell it to weebs and vapers. Only answer.

Deja Vu! I've just seen this thread before.

Why did you spend money on a meme.

It's not even a fast meme.

THIS

lol this is a lukewarm copypasta

clean and light tune up, sell for higher
Tell parents it was an elaborate ruse to make dosh

COPYPASTA

This story has been repeat posted over and over

COPYPASTA FAKE STORY

IGGY STOP

Well Veeky Forums, I've made a great choice. I think I improved my life and my parents are ready to praise me, this is all because of Veeky Forums's favorite meme car, the Honda Civic. My parents gave me spending money for graduating University with a high GPA score, I truly thought hard on what to spend the cash on and I was browsing craigslist's for weeks, then my parents suggested a nice sporty car that wouldn't break down on me. Lo and behold, I thought a Honda Civic would be a perfect car, especially after browsing Veeky Forums throughout my uni life.

So I began the hunt and went through countless rust boxes, "I know what I've got", "No low ballers" and more "I know what've got!". After growing tired of searching I found the perfect "cheap one", it looked like a steal. I went to pay the owner a visit, it was some old lady whose husband had passed away and had the car sitting for quite a while, she didn't specify how long but it didn't matter to me being very reasonable, I didn't even ask what engine it was, where the rust spots were or any specific important questions about it. I bought the car straight away with pure common sense, I spent $7,500 fucking dollars.

>graduating University with a high GPA score
>fell for a meme

repasta

If pic related is your car I would;
>clean inside, wash outside, polish and wax it (full detail)
>pull dents and replace missing trim
>????????
>Profit
If you're retarded enough to buy it some other weeb that's watched initial D will buy it.

Well /k/, I've fucked up entirely. I think I fucked up my life and my parents are ready to boot me out of the house, this is all because of /k/'s favorite meme car, the T-34-85. My parents gave me spending money for graduating high school with a high sensha-dō score, I truly thought hard on what to spend the cash on and I was browsing craigslist's for weeks, then my parents suggested a nice safe car that wouldn't break down on me. Lo and behold, I thought an T-34-85 would be a perfect car, especially after browsing /k/ throughout my rose-colored high school life.

So I began the hunt and went through countless rust boxes, "I know what I've got", "No low ballers" and more "I know what've got!". After growing tired of searching I found the perfect "cheap one", it looked like a steal. I went to pay the owner a visit, it was some old lady whose husband had passed away and had the car in a field sitting for quite a while, she didn't specify how long but it didn't matter to me being the dumbass I was, I didn't even ask what engine it was, where the rust spots were or any specific important questions about it. I bought the car straight away with pure emotion, I spent 100k₽ fucking kopeks.

>Mfw I found out the car had the weaker F-34 76mm main gun and not an actual ZiS-S-53 and this was AFTER I purchased it.

>Mfw it has obviously suffered a mobility kill and been repaired

>Mfw there is rust in the hull and a repairman quoted me 50k₽

>literally dagumi's loser friend
Turbocharge it bruh.

> You could've bought an SW20 MR2.

it's a drift meme

what kind of autistic idiot keeps posting this shit on Veeky Forums? They need medication...

sage

dat copypasta tho
copypasta