Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAqkgKFdvag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top golf

1.8T

the 6 cyl is too complicated and expensive

I mean which year

Unreliable garbage.

None of them. Only Europeans like them because they have no car culture. Italy and Germany, maybe, but everywhere else drives cuckboxs, like the Golf, E36, or a fucking Honda.

Even if its a Haldex

VW Golf (and jetta, and passat, etc. etc.) are girl cars OP. Look at something else.

But a Fiesta ST is a mans car

Bump. OP i'm looking at a mark 5 gti but id like to hear what Veeky Forums has to say

I have one and they're really fun to drive but can suffer from a failure of the mechatronics unit if you opt for the dual-clutch model. Aside obviously from the mk1, I personally believe the mk5 to be the highlight of the gti line. They aren't really the best in any one given category but what makes them good is that they are the ultimate jack of all trades in any given situation.

If you can get it for a decent price go for it. GTIs are plenty comfortable and have a pretty decent aftermarket scene. Really the only bad thing about them is that they are FWD and can be a pain to repair when they do break down.

would the dual clutch model be the auto or the manual. The ones in my area are like 6.5k so i'm pretty interested

Because it's not a FUCKING VW.

The dual clutch is what most people would consider automatic, even though it's closer in design to a manual transmission than your standard automatic. The dual clutch gearbox offers much faster and consistent shifting than the standard manual gearbox at the cost of driver involvement. There is no clutch pedal if that's what your asking.

Mk3 with a 1.8t and diesel gearbox

Mk4 is an absolute beast. 1.6 N/A version is exceptionally sturdy.

I usually do a full 18 holes with my coworkers, but honestly, I fuckin' love me some putt putt.

mk1

This so much

youtube.com/watch?v=xAqkgKFdvag

Mk2 16valve. If you find one for a good price go for it.

Yeah its not like they invented them or anything

all these fucking hatchbacks are dogshit, honestly their target audience is poor cunts who cant afford an actual fast car so they buy these shitboxes and rice them up but only aesthetically nothing done to the engine of course.

My Golf is best Golf because 80s nostalgia.
>tfw no GTI Cabriolet

making everyone mad since 2008

GTD

Diesel master race reporting in!

Enjoy your non-existent torque, gasfags!

>vr6 complicated and expensive vs. the 1.8l tarbo
nigger what

Anyone else have a mk3?

>tfw kyon doesn't post here anymore

Mk4 Golf vs 08' Mini Cooper for a first car?

for first car mk4 golf if you want to learn how to be a mechanic really fast
mini cooper if you want to learn how to take penis in your butt

i own an mk5, love the look and feel of it

Miniature. With lots of beer and weed.

this