Why does Mazda refuse to make a V6? Why does Mazda refuse to add a turbo to anything except the CX-9...

Why does Mazda refuse to make a V6? Why does Mazda refuse to add a turbo to anything except the CX-9? Why do they only sell weak vehicles despite claiming that "driving matters?"

Other urls found in this thread:

cargroup.org/assets/speakers/presentations/36/coleman_dave.pdf
caranddriver.com/comparisons/2016-chevrolet-malibu-vs-2016-honda-accord-2016-mazda-6-2016-toyota-camry-final-scoring-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are their hoods so fucking long and their trunks so fucking short

Mazda is delusional and thinks normalfags give a shit about things like sporty proportions (among other things like handling and Jinbi Ittai)

Mazda's current lineup presents the "Economical, good handling, quick (I'd say a 7 second 0-60 is quick for a car that gets 40mpg), and affordable luxury. It's pretty good I think, a sporty econobox with a nice interior and good steering feel/handling characteristics. (Compared to the camry, with electric steering and a mushy suspension suited for comfort) After they realize that buyers want the mazdaspeeds back, they might bring back the speed3 first.

I drove a 2014 Mazda 6, a 2013 Honda Accord, and a 2014 Toyota Camry. The Mazda 6 was the one I liked the most, the suspension was tight but not uncomfortable, interior didnt feel cheap, and the power was useable at any rpm.

The can only afford two engine a gas in4 for burgers and a diesel for turd worlders.

Ignorant morons
Only smart guy

page 23 and 24 of this presentation
cargroup.org/assets/speakers/presentations/36/coleman_dave.pdf

caranddriver.com/comparisons/2016-chevrolet-malibu-vs-2016-honda-accord-2016-mazda-6-2016-toyota-camry-final-scoring-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-6

first gen Mazda 6 had a 6 pot in it... was pretty good too!

Skyactiv V6 would be dope

Must be fun being slow and shitty. Mazda failed and you know it

Only retarded mazdrone in this thread. Literally no argument

>this pic
way to compare apple and oranges. My sportbike does the 0-60MPH in 2.7 seconds, the Mazda 6 is so shitty !

Learn to troll better. Here's your (you) and GTFO.

V6 are expensive to R&D for a small independant company like Mazda, and only relevant nowadays for "normie" cars in places where fuel consumption is not a big deal (read USA) or for sport trims like on Alfa Romeo Giulia.

Mazda can't even afford to produce a Mazdaspeed 3 for now, putting a V6 in one of its car would be nonsensical.

For performance cars they're working on the sky-R, so no room anymore for a 6 banger when your pockets are empty.

And they put turbos in their cars, the 2.2 skyactiv-D has a bi-turbo for good tasty low RPM torque and fast response time. Unfortunately unavailable in the USA.

So we cant compare cars? And a premium one to a subcompact one? Got it. Must be nice being a mazdrone, being literally retarded and all

>small independant company
>Mazda
>small

Anyway V6's shake like a black girl twerking, if left unbalanced they'll rumble hard enough to back out bolts and fasteners.

I have an NB mx-5 SP

Mazda can do turbo engines, but for some reason they do them in autistic numbers. This one is a limited Australia only release that made 157kw which somehow managed to be more than the mazdaspeed version

Mazda is just weird

>So we cant compare cars? And a premium one to a subcompact one?
sure, in that case, you could (probably) fit your mom in the Mazda 6, but just don't try the same thing with the Fiesta ST. That means the Fiesta is clearly inferior to the Mazda 6 for your mom, right ?

you really can't compare Mazda with big groups like Renault/Nissan, Toyota, Honda, GM, VAG and so on.

I'd be OK if you'd compare Mazda with Subaru though.

If i wanted a large car then i would get an suv or mpv which actually holds people not a fucking slow car.

Lets face it, mazda 6 is shit at everything

>mx-5
Thanks for telling us that you're gay. Now let the adults talk

Also heres another comparison for your tastes as it looks like you love bigger insides like your mums anus

Now lets see you move the goalposts dear mazdrone

Forgot pic

Because a turbo or big engine aren't the only way to make a car fast or powerful or fun.
And you don't really believe Mazda's advertising, do you?
Do you actually believe any of the brand or marketing bullshit of any of these companies?
I sure hope you don't. It sure would be pretty dumb if you did.

Your comparing an econobox to a dedicated performance car. Stop shitposting

A better comparison would be how it compares in user reviews against other mid-size the cars. Mazda DOES NOT MAKE ANY PERFORMANCE VEHICLE IN THEIR LINEUP. They're fun econoboxes

I don't think they feel like they have to produce a more powerful car. Normal people are fine with less than 300bhp. A V6 is also way more complex than a straight 4. Turbo is also more complex than N/A, and they would have to redesign their engines to run a turbo because of the high compression ratio. The skyactive engines also have a lower actual (not paper) consumption than their turbo competitors.
The hoods are long in order to fit the large headers they have to use.

>mazda sedan nearly as fast as a subcompact hot hatch
Fuck yea mazda!

Wait until the CX10 get's launched. Chances are it's getting an all new V6.

You compare any vehicles that's in the same price bracket. That's the only thing that matters.

If you buy a non rotary Mazda you're probably fucking gay anyway so it doesn't matter.

Mazda econobox as fast as a Ford hot hatch
lel

Because they don't cater to "muh lap times" retards like you.

Keep masturbating about HP numbers, Mazda is doing great without your approval.

where do you think you are?

>mfw p4

2nd gen is best gen.

Have you guys ever tried to work on the V6 engines mazda shoehorned into the M6? It's really, really crowded in that engine bay. The slope of the front end makes it seem much longer than it is.

>why no V6?
>why no turbo?
Because *driving* matters.

Yep called it. Moving the goalpost. As expected because mazda has never done anything wrong lol

>being slower
>as fast
Welp, did I already say mazdrones are retarded? Oh shouldnt do it anymore as its always apparent

>damage control
Next youll say miata is good