skREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEchh

Nice new pinstripe user, enjoy
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hA7yCujMCNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>turn into black man

genius

Get the breaker bar out of my trunk and leave an equally long black pinstripe on their fucking leg.

Nice concave skull user.

Do these actually work as weapons or are they just tough car guy memes?

Anything metal like that can be used as a weapon

They're harder than your average human, so they make fine weapons.

plus the cops don't ask why you have one

This is what I carry. Waaaay better.

*clank*

I'm sorry, what did you say?

i prefer a smaller ratchet and 30" pipe combo

I could steal your wheel nuts in the time it would take you to walk over to me with that

Eh, harder to expain a 30" pipe lol

Just write nigger basher across it and tell the police to go fuck them selves.

>find a single open parking space
>car on the left is parked like a major asshole
>as I get out see a bunch of lines where his car got keyed
I think its a real chickenshit move but damn did that lighten up my day

Flawless plan

>Do these actually work as weapons or are they just tough car guy memes?

If you carry a self-defense weapon, Black Lives Matter type lawyers have successfully gotten people convicted for using violence in defending their cars. Having a weapon means you have motive because you previously thought to get one to use it and you therefore wanted to use it if an opportunity arose. --> Thus you sought an opportunity to use it. --> So you are guilty. --> Convicted. So the black guy gets convicted of attempting to aggressively panhandle from you. You get convicted of using an improvised weapon in an assault. In these civil rights court cases, it's possible for both sides to have done something wrong. But since your crime is greater, that guy's penalty is dismissed by the judge while yours stands.

So that is why it can be harmful to carry any type of weapon. Criminals have rights too. They have the right to walk thru your neighborhood at night or day when no one is home.

This is why you get a CHL and carry a gun.

Also live in a castle doctrine state. You can't be counter-sued and protections extend to your vehicle.

This is what I do to every vehicle I see with a Trump sticker on it

>I voted for a literal illuminati child trafficker

more like orgasmic

Excuse my edge. But we really don't tolerate vandalize here.

I still have like 3 leftover spray paint cans, no biggie

>80 series in the background

My name is Charles Stiles I'm with a company called Mystery Diners.

I have that exact same bar, it's way too thin to grip properly.

But a Maglite on the other hand...

nice hillary hole, faggot.

dont bully

Lmao bro, noice prank

I've got a telescopic one of those, all out its about 1m and 2kg of chrome vanadium niggaBgood, also one of the few things powered by a human that can crack rusty exhaust bolts

fucking idots that don't professionally wrap their cars. for like $700...

IF it's a shitbox then that key shit don't matter.

>but i don't want another color S-Sem
Stfu it exsits in clear mat/clear satin and clear
gloss

youtube.com/watch?v=hA7yCujMCNk

>Wrap car for $700
>Some bushMaori keys it
>Have to re-wrap that panel and now you've got a pinstripe in your paint, too.

Nice.

i work at jiffy lube and i have written permission from the owner to cut the brake lines of cars with Trump stickers

except he just cant key it...

where does stuff like this happen? in the ghetto?

Someone did it for no reason on my car

I don't give a fuck about that shitbox but I was pretty pissed off since there was absolutely no reason for anyone to do so (was parked inside an almost empty car park)

People are shit with car in France, it's the worst country to go out with your car

We've got seven cars at my parent's place and the most precious ones are hidden inside our garage otherwise they would get recked by some jelly assholes (we live in the suburbs btw)

That's why I will never park my AW11 downtown or outside for a whole night

The car hatred is real in this shitty country

My dad has a meter breaker bar that I've used to break loose an axle nut. Shit is OP.

Except you fucking don't wtf kinda liar are you?

my gf works in a nursing home and if any of the seniors say they voted for trump she gently presses a pillow to their face while they sleep

And the boss APPROVES

haha i know, right

That's murder

Don't you think that's going a bit too far to just disagree with someone?

You literally can't justify that man

problem is when you have to park between two badly parked cars

when they both leave you're suddenly the major asshole who can't park

my sister works in a drug store and deliberately gives trump voters the wrong medication

This has to be memes

I don't know what moral superiority you think you have but basically makes you lowest of the low
And that shit's super fucking illegal

>that shit's super fucking illegal
red pill? more like ... wrong pill XD

also my dad works for the post office and delivers trump voters' mail to the wrong address, on purpose

OK, this is trumpers or people who were in general not fans of shillary false-flagging to make hill supporters look like a gigantic problem

Too stupid to realize it at first, fuck.

>he can't recognize ironic memes
Heh

my brother works at Burger King and gives Trump voters Diet Pepsi when they ask for regular, and vice versa

I have weak shoulders/arms. It's used as a cheater bar. Damn air tools put the lugs on way too tight.

Burger King proudly serves only Coke-a-cola™ products. Not this pepsi trash.

That's why he will work at burger King until death. What a fucking loser.

>where does stuff like this happen? in the ghetto?
It happens everywhere that angry or jealous people are and if your car triggers them. For example, when the ACA is modernized (aka repealed) by the Republicans in another of those "brinkmanship" filibuster events (only this time the democrat senate will do the filibuster instead), you'll see a lot of those 22 million newly uninsured poor feel pretty bad at losing basic medical insurance coverage. If the other parts of social welfare are modernized such as removal of COLA, defunding of supplemental social security, and other funding-only topics, you'll see these people even easier to be triggered.

Those people are all around and walk around. You don't notice them because you're used to automatically ignoring them. So they are like website ad banners that you no longer "see". Until they are triggered and take their frustrations out on your car that they think is owned by someone wealthy who voted for trump.

>People are shit with car in France, it's the worst country to go out with your car
>We've got seven cars at my parent's place and the most precious ones are hidden inside our garage otherwise they would get recked by some jelly assholes (we live in the suburbs btw)

You guys started having those riots like 5 years ago when the muslims had their night of car burning when the country wouldn't let more of them in. Cars are easy targets when those immigrants get angry. Once they get to be a larger percentage of your population, they'll stop demonstrating and switch to assassinations of key people who get in their way.

and then there's this know-nothing racist weenie, foaming at the mouth and making everything about the damn immigants

post a pepe at me and call me a cuck. that's all you can do, it's all you ever do.

c....cuck

no race was mentioned
so you are incorrect

You would have thought that some enterprising Etsy-store-haver would have manufactured those blankets. Maybe impregnated with the scent of urine/sweat/stale food already?

>Someone did it for no reason on my car
Some people get triggered.
Or they mis-remembered a driver that wronged them in the past and thought your car belonged to that driver.

quintessential french post

kek

He's probably one of the liberals in favor of more refugee immigrants from war and terrorism areas. France had been going thru acrimonious debates on that issue long before the higher levels of violence in the past two years. If England had remained in the EU Zone, it would have had to deal with the increased influx of immigrants from terrorism countries.

Before the past 2 years of public bombs and public shootings, it was mostly small scale stuff and riots and demonstrations. And arsons. That was all over various french cities and the bigger ones even appeared in usa news.

Most of the smaller situations never appeared in usa news so the average usa citizen thinks france has only had significant refugee immigrant problems in the past two years.

>Weenie
He might be an actual mentally ill man from the tolerant paradise of Northampton MA.

I run him down with my car and beat his fucking skull in Negan style with a tire iron.

>tfw you live in Cucknada and can't shoot niggers if they try to wreck your shit

America here I come

>$700

You imply any of us have that much money to spend on stupid fucking vinyl wraps.

Are blacks 10% of your population? I didn't think so

This is the exact reason I don't get rustled by bad parking jobs unless I see the ass hat that initiated the bad parking.

Sometimes it's not their fault. I'd like to believe that nobody who browses this board would ever have so little sympathy or be so entirely nigger to actually key a car either way, though.

I've reported people twice for keying a car, and waiting until they got into their own vehicle to write their plates for the cops. Both were charged. Feels good. Consequences of being a bigger dick than the guy you thought was a dick.

No but we have our fair share of niggers, they just come in different colors (usually white, red and sometimes yellow).

A redneck faggot who tries to box me in with his truck is still a nigger and I'd still like to be able to shoot him.

Maglite confirmed for best weapon.

Can never be misinterpreted as a weapon because it's a fucking flashlight.

Cops might question you carrying a random breaker bar with no sockets around, or a baseball bat with no ball & glove nearby, but a maglite? It's just a flashlight nigga.

I have a 3 D-Cell one in my door panel. Maglites are GOAT.

thats awesome

Sue the shit out of him? I mean, if this isn't bullshit you can stand to make a lot of money.

That's not real, because that guy can't curl 200 lbs

On my property? I live in Texas, vehicle is an extension of my house. I use my CCW and say you were trying to break into my car and you reached for something. I thought you had a gun and i got mine out faster. No repercussions for me.

my dad owns boeing jet company and i have written permission to crash the plane if any trump supporters board the plane

Nice bullet wound, where did you get it from?

With no survivors?

Of coursh!

>not scratching your own car so that no one else do t

Lol fucking nerds

That's not okay

I was suprised as fuck they let that Frenchie off for blowing away the cops who stormed his place.

however it's Quebec so there might be some sort of 'lets not start a mob war' thing going on.