Wow! Thanks Mr.Trump!

Wow! Thanks Mr.Trump!

A real hero. A real human bean

Trump didn't demand "donations" to a clinton foundation. When Bill Gates wanted a car to be legalized, he had to go meet with president bill clinton and he donated to the Clinton Foundation. Bill Clinton then signed some sort of order and Gate's was able to drive that car on the road with his presidential exemption. Gates didn't pay for the exemption; he merely donated to the Clinton Foundation. So it was technically not bribery.

why are the cars illegal anyway?

some weird import laws, they'll turn your car into pepperoni if you have one after a certain year

top kek

literally cucked

Mercedes.

So this got 13 million likes? (I don't Facebook SenFamPie, pls no bully)

shouldn't you be in the unemployment line, shill?

Donald Trump has 13m likes. The screenshot is of a private message

>entire campaign teaches us MSM lies about everything
>Trump wins
>people automatically start trusting every word MSM says

Please grow a brain

It was an automated response, you could get it to say certain things, OP is an example

His second message isn't automated, though it's probably really.

>why are the cars illegal anyway?
Because manufactured cars have to meet legal requirements to be driven on the road. To exaggerate, we know Camry in general is legal. But what if there was a specific model Camry 240 Hellcat which was officially created without any catalytic converter? It would never be allowed in the USA unless the president signed a specific order that allowed you to have it. Congress could put up a resolution to block that order or the supreme court could make a ruling, but in practice they do not and look the other way because small favors are part of politics. Now, there are much bigger things that the president could legally order. But those are so big that Congress would pass a resolution or the supreme court might block that order.

This

>He doesn't know what the 25 year rule is or why it exists

americans sure got conned tbqhwyf

>mfw Nicholas couldn't afford those cars even if they were legal

mercedes of america was getting financially rekt by people importing cars from their german market

in fact, pretty much ever dealer network was being financially rekt, so they demanded legal protection for jewing the everloving fuck out of americans

trump got conned

>know nothing of politics or jews
>go in with good intentions
>the jews descend upon you and try to change your mind

It's not what the cars actually do, but what they are certified as doing

There's also irrelevant shit like personal safety standards, not just emissions
IN A 20 YEAR OLD SPORTS CAR
you could buy a 20 year old ford made of literal paper and it would be legal

>>know nothing of politics or jews
his daughter is a jew, so is his son in law, he's made numerous contributions to jew banks. You got conned by Don Lad "build the third temple goyim- i mean the wall" Drumpf

jews doesn't actually mean hebrews

it means everyone who disagrees with me

lrn2internet

How many likes, comments and shares did it get?

Bless Jacob, be blessed.

So, technically he's been saying repeal and replace. I imagine he's talking about repealing and replacing with something that retains a couple of the provisions from Obamacare, but replaces every other aspect of it. I don't quite see the problem here.

Banning Muslims from coming to the US is still there.

then how did holocost happen?

>you could buy a 20 year old ford made of literal paper and it would be legal

In my state there is legal to have and use in limited usage. And there is legal to have and use in regular usage. Limited usage cars are typically the older cars with exemptions. They can be driven to go to a car show, car exhibition, car demonstration, or to periodically exercise the car. They are not approved for general everyday usage on the road. My neighbor has one of those old cars and does that.

>I don't quite see the problem here.
Replace with unusable stuff. Thus it won't be used.

The goal is to avoid filibuster in senate as that is part of the reason why the population was so angry and wanted an outsider. Ironically the outsider is from the filibuster party that made the gov't so dysfunctional. Even tho they can make the dems look bad, it's better to avoid the filibuster as a lesson learned.

Obamacare needs a lot of funding. Simple foot dragging (deliberate incompetency) will stop maybe 30% of the users. The delays and deliberately unsolved problems would eventually force those care providers to withdraw from the ACA. Without providers, there will be people unable to find a provider thus no usage for them.

Now for the other 70% that is trickier. That requires unfunding with majority vote which they have with 51 senators. But since it is not a rewrite of the ACA, it will have to be a broad brushstroke change which means probably 15M out of that 22M are affected (unable to pay) with the other 7M coughing up the difference. Sure, the media has standardized on 20M, but the pool is about 22M and the number that truly cannot pay is roughly 15M. Those are my own estimates and not from the government so I can be wrong due to reading too many pundits and their weird numbers and trying to draw conclusion type numbers from what they say.

The only thing that would stop the republicans is the fear of backlash. They can do it. Some of the defending pundits say it is unlikely. But that is a short term view. If you take the long term view, all the problems together will drive away 90% of the providers and that is the same thing as killing ACA, right? That last 10% would never go away anyways as those existed before the ACA as special poor people's clinics. When ACA came along, those clinics were boosted since they now had reliable income instead of donations, charitable grants from united way, etc.

>So, technically he's been saying repeal and replace.

Well, he can't say just repeal and have zero replacement. Trump's first plan is quite jewish with replacements. The replacements are unusable by the poor, thus the plan would never be used.

Trump: tax exemption for all medical costs on all tax code plans. currently exemption exists up to 7K on non itemized tax return. Tax savings accounts (roth style for medical) but are reassignable. The poor still have problem saving money for medical costs.

Ryan's Plan: even harsher.

The goal is basically to have the ACA exist but be essentially unusable. Thus no one can state that the republicans got rid of health care because it still exists. It was the poor people that chose to not use it so it is all their fault and not the fault of the republican party.

>Banning Muslims from coming to the US is still there.

The republicans aren't banning muslims from coming in. It is just that thorough investigations are required and if facts are missing, the investigation will continue instead of being cancelled after a period of time which means the muslim gets in on hardship allowances. This means without positive data, the investigation takes "a long time". Just like if you don't turn in all the info on a job application or security form, they never say you are stopped. They just say the politically correct words "delayed". Only that the delay takes forever.... As long as they avoid being pinned down by numbers, they can delay it forever.