/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Twintails Edition

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 11/30/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH
/drg/ will face /lisg/ on friday 3pm EST,/sog/ on Saturday, /ddg/ on sunday

>New to DR?
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k
>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

Other urls found in this thread:

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/153867632773/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-december-1st-2016-like-i
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best girl is Best~

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Early chiaki-chwan!

Best robot is best boy.

AND WILL GET THE PROTAG SPOT

blss

just finished danganronpa despair arc
why is it so good compared to future arc

Reminder~!!!
Monacas are for head-pats, shoulder rides, and blah blah blah, so pig-tailed girl's dead first, right?

GOOD ? is was meh but yes it was better than future

Tokomaru happy ending!

future was better imo.

No won't.

Because youre a trashlord that likes the retard shit that is DR2

Makaede happy ending!

I only watched the anime for DR1 and I remember it being mediocre. junko is the only highlight because she is best and amazing.

This looks the best possible outcome desu

Oh.... ok... I guess I take those insults back then

Huh, never noticed that ring before

>leaders of FF
>holy shet, we're trapped, let's kill eachother
The only moment I liked was robot girl in a wheelchair with rocket launchers.

Fuck off cancer

Most of them were kind of dicks and there was a discord within factions of the leaders so it made some sense.
Still, I didn't say I thought it was good or anything. I just enjoyed it more than despair side.

Yea it totally didn't make any sense.. also i totally can't buy that this twink fuck naegi is the be all end all of the series

Hey hey hey, the Chihiros are up and so am I! Any new V3 news?

New bios
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/153867632773/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-december-1st-2016-like-i

is v3 planned to be released in english? I don't want this to be a 2018 release or some dumb shit like that

Oh look, you got first post. I'm almost impressed :^)
Since you got first post I won't call you a shitcunt this time.
______

Bios are out today, right? Any interesting
>implications
about any of the characters? Specifically in regards to truth and lies

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

I'm so happy! You finally admitted that Monaca is for hope lectures! I'll read you one soon...

Aww that's sweet of you not to call me a shitcunt this time... wait
Akapo not calling me shitcunt
Akapo has been replaced by imposter, yes YES thats it!
Quick, I gotta act naturally ...
Ahh umm, erh ... GAY CUNT!~
got em :^^^^)

Good evening /drg/. How are you all?

You will give in eventually, trashman.

Maki is cute tsun

>tfw Kaede is obviously the demo protagonist and will be case 1 victim in the actual game.

Kaedefags BTFO forever.

Read them for yourself, why are you even asking?

Korekiyo will be the true protag

>tfw you know who the killer is
>tfw you know everyone is being lied to by some blonde chick
>tfw you're too autistic to call her out.

>GAY CUNT!
Celes pls, you can do much better than that...
Besides, no imposter could ever replace me, my shitposts are just too good :^)
And well, since you are asking for it... Shitcunt!~

kys

Safely assuming the "blah blah blah" is what you're referring to...

Awww~ Good to see you two getting along~!!!

Ah yes, then I come in and start ramming my dick into her ass.

Nah, all clips are gameplay clips from chapter one

So Kaede will make it to the first trial and be the fucking culprit

Love you too!

Komahina is the best and cutest ship.

>Nah, all clips are gameplay clips from chapter one

Or faked

>Monaca bringing peace
That's a new platform Monaca Co. can take! Why didn't Kotoko think of this earlier? We've been advertising our absolute rule and power for months with no backers!
Someone fire that girl and then rehire her to start revising our posters and pamphlets!

Dank

No release date has been announced for English. But with UDG being released summer 2017 it will be some time after that.

Akapo, what are you going to do when V3 releases? Are you going to jump ship until it's in english, or willl you stay here and get spoiled

That must be why she's sucking up to detective so hard. And notice one of the Famitsu screenshots had him excusing himself so he could get away from her.

keked

Yeah I'm pretty sure he knows she's full of shit.

We should try to find Kotoko first...
Then we'll advertise Monaca Co. as "The bringer of peace"!

I'll leave tomorrow actually. I wanna play without being spoiled to hell and back

>Shuuichi is a culprit

I think Maki knows at least

Feel like im going to puke up a whale.
thats right, let that impossible imagry sink in...

My shitcunts bring all the boys to the yard!~
And their like "Fucking Australian Cunts!"
:^)
Lets fight cunt!

We gunna fight, taking all bets too~

So does this mean anything bros?

I see. It's good to hear that you're still around atleast.
You've been missed

Good luck with that...
Are you ill?

Oh, that's disappointing... money's on Aka~ She had a live killer koala!!

"...Go away, K-Kaede... it's not like I l-like y-you, or a-anything!"

Yeah now I think Kaede or Shuuchi will be the first killer. Probably the former.

>Group 1: Fun/Goofy/Unexpected
>Group 2: Lies
>Group 3: Truth

Kaede is the protagonist guys see I put her in the demo with the other two protagonists and see she said she's the protagonist:)

>muh orphanage
>muh hotel

Maki is literally Yukiko now. Worst girl. Hope she dies first.

Yeah she needs to just shut the fuck up and help investigate the murder.

She's not even say anything about orphanage herself.

STOP MESSING WITH ME KOHACKA.

"The protagonist isn't necessarily amongst these three."

But they aren't necessarily NOT amongst these three either

Same while I'm 99% sure Kaede is the first victim, Maki isn't really likable.

K A I T O B O Y S

Maid and Shuichi should be swapped so they'd be with who they're bios were released with.

What if they already switched? hint hint

>cunts
>plural
There's only one cunt I care about, The Shitcunt!
And if you're ill I'd rather not fight. Leave it for tomorrow, in my last they we'll fight out biggest fight in one final showdown!

I'm just another shitposter, you'll find a better one than me soon enough!

The odds are definitely in my favor!

They both have the same height (174) according to those cards.

>last they
Last day*. I'm fucking retarded. Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck.

>who we think is Shuuichi on that promo art is actually Toujo
>who we think is Toujo on the promo art is actually Shuuichi.
>the only ones who swapped among the 16

KODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do I feel that Keebo is 100% sure of being important to the story?

Either he's the protag and will learn about crafting lies and learning to see the truth thanks to his "Learning AI", and his voice recorded which is a great explanation gameplay wise. To craft evidence/eavesdropping or just to logically explain when the character repeat their sentebce during the classe trial (also the UI is in his kind of "fututistic" tron like and blue.)

Or a sidekick/survivor that will use his tool for evidence/investigation.

Or the mastermind (or creator) because his creator made the learning AI so he can learn every talent possible. So he can be the ultimate ultimate. (Which mean like the kamakura project. So the third Izuru... the V3 of izuru.)

>Why do I feel that Keebo is 100% sure of being important to the story
Maybe because he is literally called hope?

You forgot to replace the old download pastebin link.
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

I thought it was too small of print to make out for certain. But if they're the same height now that really is suspicious. Plus, similar color scheme and facial structure.

It's starting to bother me that so much fanart was made inaccurate by the revelation Kaede's bust is 90cm.

>muh hotel
Guess who's one of the people dying at the love hotel.

Would make sense. It mentioned that Kirumi was smart and good at most things, so I'm sure she could pull off pretending to be a detective.

Yeah but...
>muh no more hope and despair Lmao

This character is the biggest red herring.
> Hey look I'm in the fist announcement and have a MC like design and in the center.
> Wait! Maybe the mc isn't in the first three character
> he's not a robot he's a guy in a powersuit
> No more Dude hope and despair lmao
> He's not the protag lmao
> Hey! Look still at the center of the boxart...
> hey he's in fact a robot
> Lmao look at his name! It's Keebo (note from the traductor Keebo (Kibou) mean Hope in japanease)
> Hey look this superb LE box art! Do you like it?

Robot will have to fight a liar and a truth for it in a TLC MATCH

Who need to lie or the truth when you have H O P E?

its her protagonist ring Ahoges are old and busted

>So he can be the ultimate ultimate. (Which mean like the kamakura project. So the third Izuru... the V3 of izuru.)

That's Amami.

>tumblr going on about how there are "perfectly good reasons" to be a violent sexist

Lol ok

Damn I never actually thought of that. Now that they're confirmed the same height it's definitely possible.

More like Truth and lies can't conexist kaede

Too bad she's going to be protagonist when Lying Piano Baka dies

>going on tumblr in the first place

retard.

I don't think there's ever been a character in the series that I HAVEN'T wanted to be gay... I guess there's a first for everything. I really hope that Tenko is straight.

Also if I remember correctly. This time the student conveniently never saw each other before the event of the game...(maybe except the both of them)

Hope is for losers

The early trailers had them at different heights. Unless they were still fixing up the designs. They did change how "Shuichi's" ahoge looks under "his" cap.

Delete this right now.

Not really the true translation, it's more along the lines of "…Stop it. You know it’s pointless, don’t you?"

At least Hope did not get beat two time in a row by a manlet.

Why? Don't want her to be a lesbian man-hating stereotype?

Yeah, pretty much that.

got it off Tumblr so meh