/cfog/ - Classic Fallout & New Vegas

"I survived because the fire inside me burned brigther than the waifuposting in /fog/" Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>Mods and Patches
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV
>Fallout 1.5: Resurrection
>Info and Download
resurrection.cz/en/

>Fallout: New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations, Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
(Updates TBA)

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository (Mods and Rips etc):
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>VGU (Rips):
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xrlf3taEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To kick off the thread, tell me about the funnest build you've ever done /cfog/.

My own personal
>Pure melee run, never touched a gun, told Sunny to go fuck herself when she wanted me to shoot Sarsparillas on the fence over there.
>Roleplayed as a courier that had gotten so severely braindamaged he believed he was a knight from "Tales of Chivalry"
>Deathclaws and firegeckos were dragons, slaid them whenever I saw them
>Helped NCR because they seemed most like a kingdom, lmao
>Metal armor and bumper sword for the whole run, never got old

>Not letting us die a dignified death
shameful

anyone have the destruction overhaul reloaded mod for new vegas?

So, the Recharger Rifle/Pistol, what perks work with these two guns? I've seen that the pistol works with Gun Slinger but, Any info? Any mods out there that would add them to the laser perks, or what?

Howdy.

Haha, fuck you.

Perks that affects ALL weapons works for the rechargers, sadly none of the energy specific perks affect them tho.

Someone less lazy than me should work on archiving the Josh Sawyer New Vegas playthrough he did on the Obsidian Extra Life stream. It was roughly 4 hours in length and full of great commentary where he talked about the game and the making of it while playing.

Here's the start.
twitch (dot) teve slash obsidian/v/100606816?t=6h50m37s

What a cutie.

Holy fuck, that dog looks warm as fuck, I want to stroke it's belly on a cold winters morning while reading the news.

doggo was sleeping and snoring for most of the stream

You probably don't want it, it causes save bloat and all sorts of problems.

Let's just let go and begin again.

Does Energy weapons skill still effect them? or Guns?

Energy bruh, they just ain't plasma nor laser.

Figured. Wanted to make sure. Havn't played NV is a long while

Honestly he was mostly asked questions from his tumblr

I loved that quote, ty for reminding me about that piece of dialog annon.

JE SAWYER THE GOAT

>that part when he started talking about jet
bethbabbies blown the fuck out

Patrolling the general almost makes me wish for a nuclear DDOS

>try to play anything other than "Courier"
>now have no incentive to pursue Ulysses, thus missing out on the best endgame.

FUCK, the only reason I see to seek out Ulysses is if I'm playing as a profesional Courier with deep ties to the job and past experiences. I can't seek out Ulysses if I'm a female raider or Legion/NCR grunt.
FUCK

>12 posters

>in 4.5 hours

I'm going to bed /cfog/,
when this thread dies make a new one.

Or merge with /fog/
This is just sad guys

>Or merge with /fog/
Never. We'll just let go.

tinnitus
death

obsidian saved it as a highlight, it'll be saved until they delete it

/obsidian/v/101328940

Use JDownloader to get the VODs, I wish I could upload but my third world internet can't upload that much

return to sender, address unknown

Thank you, thank you all.

>implying i couldnt kick ur ass

Guys, come on, it's fucking over

We need to let go

The last thread should have been our last thread.

Also,
>giving a fuck about waifus in an OP
>caring about them
Are you retarded or just naive?

Maybe you should fuck off back to your shithole, retard.

I OPd our last thread, you utter mong cunt

This shit is worthless.

I hope you know there were 6 New Vegas/TTW waifus pre-F4 on /fog/ who were posted c o n s t a n t l y

Then again, how could you know that when you only left /v/ for the first time in the past couple months

Nice projecting, faggot

/v/ as fuck. Don't you have a female video game content creator to go demonize somewhere?

Ok cunts so fill me in on the desert rangers.
I get they were a some sort of association which moved about fighting evildoers and bandits, and that they ended up in a losing war with the legion before joining the NCR.

But where did they come from? Were they some sort of pre-war group like military or police remnants?

Howdy.

Howdy.

Howdy.

Howdy.

Vicious Wastes.
Yay or nay?

it's over. Goodbye /cfog/

Howdy.

I made it and I say nay desu

Let's fuck around and make a new fallout story. First dubs gets to chose location

I'm really new to PC gaming, so maybe I'm just missing something, but does NV run like absolute ass for anyone else? I can run it on Ultra, but it stutters more than it did on 360 for me.

Pic related is my build

Use NV Stutter remover and follow the description for recommended tweaks.

Many people find that fullscreen is unstable and that (borderless) windowed improves stuttering.

It's a great game but unstable as fuck on most machines. Make sure you got the proper patches.

Post Legion victory Vegas

What the fuck
I downloaded the Fake Fullscreen mod and this is all that happens when I run it.
What am I doing wrong?

>cfog more ded than kspg

depressing desu

literally who

Try setting it to a proper resolution

I'm assuming you're playing on a smaller resolution than your monitor size. If yes, then you're just retarded, and if no, then i dont know how to help.

Counterpoint: the middle of Legion Lands during its collapse. You have lots of factions within the Legion who will be vying for control, rebellious tribals, anbd slave revolts. Its close enough to keep pumping out side groups of BoS to keep those fanbois happy, just the right distance to mention but not focus on the NCR.

From a resource perspective, I think somewhere with iconic manufacturing would be interesting. Detroit in the fallout universe could be a central location for all kinds of manufacturing[robutts, tanks/planes], there is also a Nuclear Plant between Detroit and Toledo, Ohio that began construction in 1956. There are millions of lakes, so the question of water as a resource is a little less precarious than the West.

Washington DC

youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xrlf3taEo

Is it posible to complete the birds of a feather quest by siding with the legion? I'm at the final part of the quest when the van graffs betray the legion and the ncr shows up and since my character is idolized by the legion and hates the ncr i tried choosing the dialogue option to attack the van graffs but the legion end up attacking me as well, like what the fuck? I even tried changing to a legion outfit and nothing, they still attack me. So much for multiple choices. At least i don't loose rep with the legion but it's still bullshit.

>doubles
>on Veeky Forums

I would go for Seattle or Denver to have the Legion with a more protagonistic feeling

Why would you deal with the Van Graffs? They only have a few weapons worthy to buy but otherwise their selection is quite awful

I'm doing an evil legion playthrough and I wanted them to kill cass. I'm killing or betraying all companions. I had boone kill manny so he gets to live with that, Veronica got eaten by the white gloves, Arcade is a slave to the legion which is worse than death (he kills himself in the ending anyway i think), raul gets to live because he's based but he gets the bad ending because i already spoke to andy, lily gets fucked by the mk2 stealth boy, rex gets the legion dog brain and ed-e stays the same i suppose.

Post filenames. I'll start.

I don't get it.

Look at the man in the background

Which man in the background?

The one running behind the car

which one

both

>radically changing your Courier when you're leaving Goodsprings
Please tell me none of you do this.

Salt Lake City

Can someone post the NV character roll picture?
>that background

i still don't get how that relates to the file name. Is it the way he's running or something?

>starts as a white guy
>instantly morphs into a black guy

>implying that background isn't rad

Howdy. What run are you hoping for?

medved

ur mums cave of a vagina

Are there any good M1 sounds for This Machine/Battle Rifle?