US:
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous Thread:

>tfw you're the prince of the mightiest kingdom in the entire world but no girl wanna fuck you anyways

>the transmog sets from trial of valor (if learned via the full set consumable and not the pieces themselves) can be used on level 1s

He cucked Jaina who wanted his babies.

>Legion PvP Season 1: The end of Legion Season 1 is not tied in any way to the release of Patch 7.1.5. This transition will occur prior to the release of Patch 7.1.5.

>so cucked he spends his days haunting the broken isles telling off death knights for killing him

reminder to abuse this while it still works

>Human cucks

is ele going to be good in 7.1.5? trying to decide between it and mage

>having an Elf for a Warchief

Move to Draenor.

I'd fuck an orc girl.

Was Arthas a virgin?

Daddy give me those zuggies!!~

:3c

yes only virgins can become paladins

How is the Dark Lady bad? She's most likely killed more than any other leading figure in the lore as of this moment, the her plague and underhanded hidden missions have killed so many people. So she's got the ruthlessness. The only problem I see is her being a woman.

>Forum thread about beta testing Nighthold on PTR.
>Cry babbies shitting up the thread with their class balance garbage.
I wish Ion would ban these faggots.

>lfr ToV set is missing textures on the boots
how does this just slip by?

how often does it proc?

every 60 seconds it seems, tested on a dummy

ALL ELVES AND HUMANS MUST BE PURGED

I have fresh level 105 mage but which spec I should choose, Fire or Arcane? When does patch 7.1.5 hit and how does it affect my life, I like fire more but if arcane is better in the long run I would rather upgrade my artifact for that spec.

Vandel largely existed just to serve as an audience surrogate for the process of becoming a DH and how they work. Chances are he'll never show up in game. Which is sad cause he was an alright character. Supposedly he was also the author's in-game character but Blizz made him change the name.

BE slut rogue is back?

I WANT THAT MOG

Arcane. Arcane will also be much better to play after the .5 update.

Not according to the book
He and Jaina fugged

>that feel when Nost is coming back soon.

i know LFR is supposed to have less "rewarding" rewards but...

>tfw I get to snuggle with my big cow boyfriend after a long day of riding on his huge cock

>Play PvP
>Its just a bunch of shitters who boosting Paladins and Warlocks playing like they are complete shit and still kill you
Nice

lmao

Reminder healing you is NOT consent

>tfw 3 months into Legion
>tfw almost done with the entire full Suramar storyline
>tfw still no idea what the fuck a "ley line" is

Who the fuck said I'm giving consent? Now bend over bitch, get to work.

Okay. I've been reading about it but considering how much Blizzard can keep up their 'class designs' bothers me. What looks good in PTR now even after the second ptr update...how long will that last in 7.1.5... Anyway I'm going to level up the arcane and see. The talking artifact is funny little detail as well.

Not them, I just want to please daddy~ :3!!

Is there a way to make your order hall a single player instance? Fucking elves everywhere in my sanctum of light is obnoxious

reddit orc

who wants to fight me right NOW

Not sure what I'm looking at but on the right I see almost unfinished texture job. They just mapped base colors to instead of properly finishing up them. Unpaid interns at work again.

It's lines of magically energy that form a grid across the earth

But the rogue bloodelf slut always uses ":3" and ":3c"

lewd slut

>kill everything
>you're in combat
>you're in combat
>you can't logout now
>you can't logout now

12 years

T W E L V E
W
E
L
V
E

FUCKING

YEARS

>Because of Boosting the game has devolved to queers just abusing whatever is best at the time
>Warlock and Paladin players everywhere play like shit and top charts
The community has gone to shit

Post original mogs, no tier or cm also no hate

What's the fastest way to level an alt from 100-110?
As in what is the order of zones?

the one on the right is the LFR color variant for the ToV boots. every other color and piece for the set on all difficulties is fine except the LFR boots (which luckily isnt an issue on tauren) but since there's no level requirement i was hoping to use the set on characters that cant hide boots and well...

>tfw all armor that isn't plate is horrendously ugly

level with a friend and mass pull and zerg it all down. doesnt matter on the zone. its really fast and easy that way

How to get started in PvP? Randomly queuing up for battlegrounds seems shitty way to start PvP career. Do I need to find friends and start doing arena or wtf? Also starting without any PvP gear how will that work?

tfw used pixel hack for few games to check it out after season ended

barely worked

deleted it after

got banned today

was 3.7 and gad 2 gold weapons + all the seasonal skins and shit

>play rogue
>Die in Bg
>I res and in stuck in combat for the entire duration of a bleed I put on someone before I die
>Cant get re stealths because of dots
When did the queers in the balancing departments decide this was a good idea?

Of all the specs I disliked fire the most. I find arcane ok and I prefer it in M+. Sustained raid bosses it's so/so to play. same as always with the boring mana mechanic.

Blizz balance is exceptionally bad, so I doubt it matters for anything. You may as well play what you like. I hated fire at the start so I never bothered with it.

What will be the best Dps specs for mage once 7.1.5 hits?
I just got my mage to 110 and am thinking of going fire, but I wont even bother if its not gonna be viable.

I KILLED THEM HAHA

I love u 2

>he doesn't play male human Ret Paladin

care to explain yourselves?

>880+ from doing le mythic+ minigames
>world quest cache offers nothing rewarding cause im maxed on rep
>raids offer nothing
>only "content" i have to experience is running the same shit over hoping for a marginal upgrade from titanforges/grinding ap/waiting to see whats the next legendary i get

I havent played since wotlk but why is this expansion considered the best thing to hit wow?

Yeah it's tricky to be honest when down in the line people look at the numbers a lot when joining. As WoW is a numbers game. Would be actually interesting for it to have real skill demanding mechanics but that would drive the game instantly to be more action oriented. I'm talking about almost beatem up mechanics but this is always of course an issue in online game with lag and stuff like that.

>Play Rogue
>Stealth
>Kill somebody
>YOU ARE IN COMBAT
>See him rez
>YOU ARE IN COMBAT
>He starts charging at me
>IN COMBAT
>Blow vanish
>Get de-stealthed anyway because he's a Hunter and his pets follow me anyway and hit me anyway
>Die

You didn't kill anyone. You just typed you did, as well as posting a picture of your character in a videogame.

i-i love you..

i prefer to have thicc blue butt on my screen

>Don't run the most challenging content.
>Huh why is the expansion shit?

M+, Fire is by far the strongest.

Its not even really a question.

Which DPS is the most fun in m+?

>Don't run the most challenging content.
>Huh why is the expansion shit?

Hmm maybe because the "challenging content" provides absolute shit rewards and i refuse to raid it just to end up donating whatever gear drops to other people.

whatever does the most dps

being top in meters is always the most fun

Because casuals play for two hours a week and that's all they care for.

Too bad everyone has realized that and most people are giving up.

>Implying anyone bothers with mythic raids anymore
>Implying anyone could give a shit when the ilvl is the same
Guilds were dying long before this, but now it's a joke fractal

>HURR DURR FIRE IS STRONKEST
Did I say it wasn't? I said I preferred playing arcane for 5 mans.

Wait you could get that toy which hides boots, you can get it from horde side but it works on alliance too. I don't recall the name though.

dumb orclet retard

I killed this guy in pvp more times than I can count

But raiding isn't about the gear? It's about the challenge and the experience? Hello?

don't be homo in my thread please

>I said I preferred playing arcane for 5 mans.

I know, and I'm just saying I have no idea why.

It doesn't lend itself well to burn/conserve, and Fire with its burst AoE lends itself extremely well to it. Not even a matter of if the numbers are better (they really are), its mechanically a lot smoother.

maybe if you told me what dungeon already

woah THICC

email for erp?

>game is about getting stronger and getting ready for new content
>hurr lets run the mythic raid minigames that provide nothing for content proggression

if you mean has a crazy aoe rotation that varies a lot and is hard to max out with talents: basically any warlock spec, holy paladin dps, or brewmaster

if you mean kicks ass: fire mage and ww, then follow that up with havoc, frost dk, bm hunter, ele shaman and sow the seeds afflic

Let's go, right now, Dalaran Sewers, in the back corner so we can kiss with no one watching >

ele
>tank pulls packs
>stormkeeper
>chain lightning
>put down those earthquakes
>repeat making sure you don't waste maelstrom
>enjoy your massive aoe dmg and cleave while also bringing great utility

>Vanish
>Pet follow me through Vanish and atuos me out of stealth for no reason at all
This one makes me want to punch my computer screen everytime it happens

Then how come they haven't posted in forever

ilu2 user

PROVE IT NIGGA

it was only available during prepatch, and i did get it. the point is that it looks like shit without the boots

>you rolled ANY OTHER dps than an ele shammy

>Play Ele
>Mass AoE damage on AoE pulls
>Struggle to pull 200k single target cus ele is literal shit if you dont have a dps Legendary

So here's my experience today choosing classes

>Holy shit Windwalker is fucking boring, looks lame as fuck to play too
>Outlaw is okay, Subtlety is okay, wow Assassination is boring as fuck
>Havoc is boring trash for tryhard edgefaggots deluding themselves
>Didn't try Survival (lol)
>Didn't try Shaman (gay class)
>Arms is boring as fuck with its PvE spec
>Fury is okay but gay because the special effects are pink
>Unholy is okay but pet classs are for faggots
>Frost is braindead for retards

>Ret is actually fun if a little simple

whelp guess I know what I'm playing

>bm hunter
>fun
>spec of 4 buttons single target and aoe
You fucking what.

When is Bebe coming back?

The game's WoD levels of dead at the moment, might as well bring him and Ralph back to make the threads funnier at least

>your guild is dicking around on heroic farm and having felguards tank nyth, ilgynoth, and dragon

help me

>ww is boring
>ret is fun
uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Liking Draenei means you don't give a shit about lore.

Just keep that in mind if you prefer blue asses over justice.

some people feel that topping meters is a really fun and bm aoe is kind of silly

also I mean at least it's looking like chimera shot might be viable next patch, so that might help some, but I was really going for the damage aspect, also notice that a mage spec and ele shaman are in that list too

I play a female dwarf ret paladin.

Arms is not that boring to be honest. Every class in the game plays the same: pressing buttons in certain order while staring at one or two resource bars. Arms is just less flashy than Fury that's all, and with Fury you are pressing buttons more often. That's the difference in my opinion.

I'm also getting bored of the whole game now though.

i still do fine on st and i only have twisting nether ring (yes its a dps increase but right now it's nowhere near as much as something like the shoulder or belt)

Ralph got IP banned, he can never post here again. And rightfully so, he was a massive shitposter and rulebreaker and didn't contribute anything to the general. If you like him so much go move to greece and suck his dick.

>arms isn't boring

holy fuck you are the problem, please off yourself

>priest order hall

Who greenlighted this shit?