What was the final word on this photoshoot, is this a trap or not? I need to know which folder to put these pics in

What was the final word on this photoshoot, is this a trap or not? I need to know which folder to put these pics in

that is a girl with a vagina

Same girl/guy here. You decide.

who that?

definitely looks trap

Might as well dump some pics while I'm here.

Bruh,
For what purpose

>urr look dis is light

reminds of this

nice quads

That's a Fiero with a body kit. So, yes on the trap folder.

What a shame

SHITBOXME.ME WINS AGAIN!

its a male

>What was the final word on this photoshoot, is this a trap or not?

What is the name of the photoshoot?

Who fucking cares if its a trap or girl.

Any hole is a goal.

>is this a trap?
>Yours to discover

you wish it was a trap because then you too could look that pretty next to your shitbox

but its a girl and you'll never be that cure

Amerimongrel women can have some seriously wispy hair while the men just go bald

I'm sorry but that fucking 280zx hanging out with all the modern tuner cars is just too cool

It's a female (male).

Toronto? Looks like a trap/hooker from church st. Trust me I should know, I've been down there fucking them for 25 years

Go away gramps

yeah thats a dude or a very unfortunate looking woman.

What about the other girl from the other shoot? She's prettier. Post her pics.

That's not a 280zx mate

fixed.

Post more photos of her

Thought she looked attractive, then I saw her feet on Instagram and instantly dropped her.

Who cares if she's a woman? She looks like a trap.

Yo that car is fucking mint, not many of those in that great of condition.

no homo thats the hottest dude ive ever seen

>it has boobs

>no homo thats the hottest dude ive ever seen
There are semi-corset wraps for males that can create breasts. Because they are tight against the skin, when the flesh is pulled upwards by sliding the palm along the chest, the flesh then falls back down onto the shelflike extension. The flesh then looks like the tops of breasts in any dress bodice that exposes the tops of the breast area on that male.

>trap physics
>on Veeky Forums
I don't know what to make of that but I feel surprisingly OK with it.

Or it could just be a bra filled up with padding.

Isn't she a real girl?
Post more photos of her

Jesus Christ, standing on the hood of the fucking car like a goddamn retard. I would flip my shit so fucking hard.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Or it could just be a bra filled up with padding.
No, that looks incredibly fake on traps due to the mannish skeleton bone growth or the mannish skull. In order to overcome those features, things like showing the tops of breasts or exposing leg curvature by use of hosiery that is appropriately padded is needed. Those feminine features provide a strong psychological effect in the persons looking at the trap.

Link?

why doesn't someone just ask whoever took the pics?

How would we know the photographer isn't hiding the fact?

Just post the dick already

Is there a gallery of these pictures?

They hired a cheap model who does photoshoots mostly for coverage to get her name/face out there. I live 1,000 miles away and have no involvement in the shoot and it is totally a real female desperate enough to pay her bills that she models for weeb car guys.

>What was the final word on this photoshoot, is this a trap or not?
The hosiery is baggy at the ankles. She didn't pick the hosiery properly or she isn't used to wearing it, so she picked the wrong size. A trap could make that mistake.

>get her name/face out there.
So what is her name? This modeling isn't doing well if her name isn't getting out there.

Lmao. Look at this jealous trip fag thinking you have to always pay for the company of the opposite sex. You couldn't have been farther from it cuck

why a photoshoot on that massive pile of fuck

The girl from the earlier shoot was better; why didn't you hire her again for this one?

Actually a lot of people on the internet called her a tranny and she got super mad.

I would be too,

I identify as a camshaft and if you don't respect that you're a revaphobic rapist pushrod lover

>a lot
Proofs?
Seems like it's only one outspoken shitposter as per the ig post

Actually. That's true. But I think a lot of people on here called her that too.

She has the Veeky Forums model look so I like her more.
And the other girl actually looks more like a trap desu

I see. The consensus was very much the opposite of that.

its a carbon hood though its fine

It's expected that the plebs would like the fat trap weeb instead of the aesthetic svelte Veeky Forums model.

Sounds like something a trap would say

>dudes with a wig and dress folder
or
>ugly chick with clothes on folder
k keep up the good work

I guess. She was really good to work with too. Too bad she probably won't ever talk to me again because of this LOL

You're not friends?

But why
You literally dindu nuffins

>tfw no cute bf

asl?

All of these cars suck

She was an acquaintance.

I don't know cause the internet was mean to her. And I guess it's indirectly my fault.

That's unfortunate, she looks like a good girl.

Unless she lurks Veeky Forums I doubt she'd think that the internet was mean to her

A "good girl"? LOL

>She was really good to work with too. Too bad she probably won't ever talk to me again because of this LOL

What you need to have is poses that emphasize the car by using the model. And mix that with shots where the car emphasizes the model and not the car. That way, both parties get helped by the photoshoot. All these examples it seems that equal emphasis is being placed upon featuring the car and the model. Thus out of 1.00 units of emphasis, it is like 0.50 units for the car and 0.50 for the model. But instead, you can put more tension in the picture by having some be 0.75 the model and others 0.70 the car. Such shots may require non-centering or dutch angles for the car from different vertical angles.

Is my lack of social etiquette showing?

WHAT

Face reminds me of lexi belle the fampai

desu I would rather it be a tranny because it makes things more interesting and I'm curious if my dick would stay hard if I saw a very feminine dick

she's meh/10 as a girl but 8/10 as a tranny

>7/10 would put in boipussy if trap, given that im drunk and desperate at the time.
tfw im slowly turning more degenerate
>fuggin 4chins

isnt pence pro conversion therapy?

don't worry user. he's going to round up only the cutest femboys and give them the hrt and qt clothes they deserve. it's a new day and everyones a winner

>isnt pence pro conversion therapy?
House Speaker Ryan said during the prior election that he was pro life to the point that pregnant females should carry the fetus to term without abortion even if they had been raped. Life is precious. With those viewpoints, the rest of the abortion clinics will be closed down by using indirect methods to wreck funding or delay payments for their non-abortion services. Lots of clinics have already disappeared in the past 10 years.

Can't be the same girl. The face looks drastically different.

definite trap based on the appearance of the abdomen
source: I am one so I should know

or it could just be estrogen pills

>And I guess it's indirectly my fault.
Well, if you put the pictures up in a place full of alphonse mockers, of course they will behave like alphonse mockers. This is why most people have private sites that only them and those people who collect images can get to. The general mocking public including all the teenagers don't have access.

SITE with cosplay: g.e-hentai.org

>What was the final word on this photoshoot
Her hair looks rough and dry. Are her cuticles damaged?

oh thats lady alright

L M A O