I know its one of you, Veeky Forums

Alright Veeky Forumstists. I know this is one of you, who owns the yellow S2K in the Hood.

me

Well this died quick

dude...

how appalling

I bet your a POG ass tanker.

Veeky Forumstist spotting thread?

this trigger me so fucking hard

There was a rainbow dash hanging off the tow hook

Fucking disgusting.

i know this might be hard for you to understand but you know there are weebs that dont go on Veeky Forums right?

anyway that shit looks fucking gross.

not so much the stickers but the sticker placement.

All we have to do is ask /osg/ for sales figures and we'll know if that's even possibly the case. That is literally a portfolio of Veeky Forums content on wheels.

>I spent $80 on some stickers that would've cost $20 if I wasn't too stupid and lazy to get them printed myself

Are there any guides to sticker placements?

the hell does that have to do with anything?
also
>any Soldier/Marine can do an infantrymen's job, infantrymen can't do other people's jobs.
wew.

No one's going to custom print you a single sticker for $1

Yea, the trash.

but really, why do these fucking morons spend upwards of $10 on 1 (ONE) sticker?

is this a meme i don't understand, or is this just
>MUH JAYDEEEMM

Those kids don't have a single sticker, though, do they? They've got over 10 each. You walk into any sign shop in the country with a psd or pdf file and say I just want these printed and laminated, no designing, no cutting, no placing, just printing, you're looking at $2, maybe $3 each.

>killing visibility with hideous weeb stickers

disgusting

if you don't use imageboards you're not a true weeb, fuck casuals. And yes I realize this is almost word for word "no true scotsman" but I still stand by it. normalfag forums, or no forums at all, are incompatible with our way of life.

Go look at a dictionary real quick; Veeky Forums IS a forum.

>because it narrows down to which 2 companies the dude is in

Not pictured was the engine gushing every conceivable fluid and shitty coilovers