The IRL Female Version of a car

The IRL Female Version of a car...

>Corvette
A Blonde bombshell....ages terribly
Some keep up nice into sexy courses (in looking at at you C2)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N1RaLL_g4g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cougars** damn auto correct

I think your thinking of this song

youtu.be/N1RaLL_g4g0

>corvette
>fat, mid aged boomer, trying to remain relevant in a world where she is not needed. Also claims benefits.

honda nsx.
basically jessica michibata.
jenson breaks her back at night.

Miata
That quiet librarian girl with a petite figure, has a great sense of humor, is kind of quirky, and open to pretty much anything in bed.

Miata: This faggot OP

e36 m3 is that one girl who is pretty with makeup and average without, nice when people are around but a slut in bed. Ages very well.

Ara ara~

Chevrolet Corsica:

That very unfortunate lady that works at the gas station in a run down town. She doesn't care about her diet because neither did her family. She's obviously not healthy, and hasn't aged well even tho she's not really that old. You can tell she won't move forward from here, but you're too busy getting a pack of smokes and running back to your car so you can get home before your favorite shows starts.

And you forgot about her as quickly as you turned on your TV.

that flamboyant homo thats happy all the time everyone knows hes gay so he doesnt try to hide it

complete cocksucking whore thats borderline free to use

mercedes a lot of hard work but when she finally puts out it is the best ride of your life

short,thin,big tidders and a nice ass,doesn't care about how you're doing financially,has cancer and needs chemo

Ugly bitch of a Korean housewife. Cooks good bibimbap though.

>inanimate objects have gender

Stop right there, faggot.

Besides, you know, the thousand year old culture of giving ships, aircraft, and cars feminine names. You know we're largely straight men here and we like to have fun? Or did they ban that on your college campus

more like she needs three hours to get ready before going out (muh warmup), needs to constantly 'powder' her nose (muh premix), and always having her hair done (muh oil changes)

How about the van version of a waifu?
GET IN HERE BOYS
it's comfy in here

>tfw all fags are whores
why tho

The cheeky and cute french girl who finds everything amusing

Also very flexible.

5'3", but she can get anything in her without a squeal

>miata

The scrawny little twink that's an open homosexual that's doing a hairdressing course

this made me sad...

land cruiser is steve irwin :(

>gets killed by a stingray
That would be the GTR

>#told
>#nocountryfortoldmen
>#charlieandthetoldfactory
>#therewillbetold
>#theemperorstoldclothes
>#vapelife

>all American girl
>can-do attitude, spunky and confident
>dresses like she's from the 40's, listens to Billie Holiday, lost in time
>born to explore the world
>had a dark upbringing, but has a happy adult life
>sticks with you through the hard times and the good times
>not very reliable, sucks the life out of you at times and demands a lot of attention
>it's easy to make her happy
>tends to age rather quickly, but never really dies

Pamela Anderson= Dodge Viper

>huge boobies= huge v10
>represented the 90's

both choose to toss out the european definition of beauty and sophistication, instead choose to be brash and in your face, with immense success

>lil latino girl
>awesome fun, small, gorgeous
>if you fuck with her though, she'll fuck your shit up

>jeep xj

kinda stocky girl that you think is a lot older than she is, has had a really hard life but has a sense of humor about things, smokes marlboros, and always feels like one of the guys when you have her out with friends, and fucks like her life depends on it

>fun but loyal in college
>wasn't the center of attention, but had a glow that attracted nearby people at parties
>pushed you just a little outside of your comfort zone, enough to be foreign but not too much where you feel forced
>had tons of fun but split for reasons forgotten
>10 years later, she's a manager at a JC Penney in a podunk town
>Talks a lot about her job, you can tell that that's all that she has now
>No longer about having fun and and being carefree
>she grew up and lost herself

>No-nonsense German girl who wears round glasses
>Still very accommodating to your needs, so long as you're willing to fulfill hers

>Has tons of disgusting plastic surgery
>Giant fake tits, lips, and ass
>Whore with shallow vagina
>ftfy

Speaking as a man, it's due to all men being genetic sluts, it's ingrained in our dna to spread seed, regardless of sexual orientation

And I'd rather be a slut than a whore

AE86
Name: Saki. Age: 29

There's an old saying, oft told, but seldom heeded: never deal with the devil. But if by chance you must, it's nice to know she can be a good girl. Furthermore, there is a place where everything that's ever been lost can be found again. A place where demolished hopes, dead dreams, stolen chances wait for someone to reclaim them. But before you can find them, first you must become lost. You won't find Saki, or your demolished hopes, or your dead dreams, or your stolen chances anywhere. Her reputation is spread purely by word-of-mouth, from one satisfied customer to another. But if, like most of us, you've lost something in your place, look for Saki. And if you don't find her at first, don't lose hope, because even that can be found again.

I appreciate the absurd amount of effort you put into this. Can you do the S13?

>200 Pounds but carries it all in her ass and thighs
>Talks a bunch of shit, acts tougher than she is
>Pretty nimble for her size
>Usually wearing something flashy and over the top
>Kind of a skank and all the boys want her

Someone do FD-chan pls.
Also, checked

>RX7 FD
A gorgeous girl who everyone says is high maintenance and crazy, to the point that she gets a bad reputation. You ask her out on a date and she agrees. You guys have fun and end up developing a serious relationship. You ask her about the rumours and she says she was mistreated and her exes told everyone she was crazy when she couldn't take their abuse anymore.

You hug her and do a compression test with your penis. 120 PSI in both rotors.

Th-thanks user. The feels...

I didn't do this for you, baka, I wrote that when it was on the front page. I-I want an FD like that...

damn dude that's deep

>met a girl that was pretty much that
>blew my chance by being a sperg
a-at least I have a real twingo

>intelligent
>dresses well
>has a teste in arts and music
>likes adventures but doesn't instagram all the shit she sees
>won't be fascinated by boy racer normies

>increasingly hard to come by

>slightly disproportionate body

>huge ass and tits

>Japanese-American
>Well endowed
>Has a beautiful voice
>Impossible to find

GM fangirls on suicide watch

> comparing cars to women
No. A car will never leave you. A car will not ask much of you. A car will protect you, and share good times with you.

Don't talk to me or my car ever again.

I feel this is relevant to this thread.

>Golf GTi
>Moderately attractive girl, nothing too special about her though
>A bit heavier than she should be
>Fight constantly, needs more attention than you want to give, emotionally unstable
>Fantastic sex, enough to make you come back despite all of the problems

Mercury GM
>Grandmother who isn't wealthy but tries to keep up a nice appearance; is reliable but has a thirst issue, there for you until she dies

>Lexus IS300
Slightly above-average looking milf
>Stable, financially secure, average job, average house
>Doesn't do anything exciting, "sit at home and read, in bed by 8" type
>Most loyal woman you will ever meet, never cheats, never lies
>Never has an emotional breakdown, never fight, etc.
>Vanilla sex, but constant and okay
>Don't let her go because you will never experience less of a headache, but constantly wishing you were with the blond bombshell or the german girl next door instead

>hapa
>not trying to literally kill you

Spot on!

If that's what you're into, guys

Hory shet. Well done.

>still posting that meme map

You just described my wife

She drives a JK...

I have a lot to think about

Overprotective mother who embarrasses you in front of your friends.

>ages terribly

>has never seen a c1, c2, c3

are you on meth?

a trap
small, petite, does things better than most girls, and you have more fun spending time with him than with your female friends

but has a feminine dick so you are gay for loving him no matter how you look at it

>straight men

>literally a miata enthusiast circle jerking board

at least 75% of Veeky Forums is super gay

>200lbs

>one of the lightest cars on the road

you didn't think this out very well did you

Just take off the dressing like she's in the 40's and billy holiday thing and you would have explained my gf

GT-R badass japanese guy who bangs american sluts like corvette

Thats a brilliant joke, if reality didn't kill the punchline

So he has a disgusting taste or it's that he isn't aiming high cause these sluts are all he could get?

>Has a tongue stood
>Inhales cock like you would inhale air
>Everyone that's been with her has riden her hard.

I can agree with that.

oh fuck

What kind of person would the Evo X be?

I would think otherwise. She's not so much into sports, yet, that said, you wouldn't think that her physical performance is poor. She seems more like a person that eats healthy and organic.

Breaking the rules because you couldn't imagine it as a decent looking lady?

No please see

Look at the size of that hatch, gotta be a big girl somehow

That tick curvy girl who also likes sports

*also into water sports and scat play
Those Germans have crazy fetishes

kekt

Im actually about to buy one for 2200

I forgot that existed.

>All those nsx's
Gib pls

>The IRL Female Version of a Hilux

Tall, with long legs and with a great apetite, but not overweight.
She had a past of abusive relationships, mostly rednecks, but besides that, she never lets you down. She wasn't very pretty but aged so well she looks hotter now than before.

She's so great everyone secretly wants her, but can't afford her

Also, strong as fuck, and her past saw her working virtually everywhere in heavy industries like oil, mining, and agrarian.
Could beat the fuck out of you if she wanted, but shes too nice to do something like that

These threads are dumb.

No You

>First-gen Viper
That smoking hot babe you dated in high school who had expensive tastes. You dumped her when she threatened to kill you. The last you saw of her was on social media where she kept her nice figure and married into a rich family. Has a few kids, but they aren't relevant.

sounds like a farm girl to me
they all blond and THICC like a steak

Late 20's cute round faced shortstack, with a bubbly personality. Hardworking, and always trying to impress you and not let you down, but being impulsive she tends to rush to things without thinking first. Kinda ditzy sometimes.

Sorry guys, best I could make of a 90's subcompact with a near indestructible 1.4 and a surprising low end torque, but not that high of a grip ceiling.

Yes, what's your point?
>no fun allowed
And expensive drug habit

Angry.

A short, libriarian-type, introverted and quiet, but stacked and gorgeous in a simple way - big bright eyes, button nose et al. Often overlooked in favour of taller; skinnier women, and loves to be appreciated.

Describes my perfect woman. I'd rock that ass 'til the day I die.

this is actually a lot better than the flaming homo meme

it also makes more sense

>has a teste in arts and music
>has a teste
>teste

Coke would be the drug of choice.

Wow, you found a typo! How would you like to be rewarded, your edginess?

A (You) would be nice.

Once a cute gurl, her step father touched her and now shes D A M A G E D

@16161228
No (you) for you