pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

giantbomb.com/dark-souls/3030-32697/forums/dark-souls-design-works-translation-creating-the-w-566229/#20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_deities#Major_regional_and_pan-Indian_Hindu_deities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Germanic_deities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Egyptian_deities
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for best girl(male)

>>Dead Again didn't return
But it did.

3rd for calle

>girl(male)
Don't be silly.

the snakes ruin it for me desu

>He hasn't done a no summon challenge run

I think they are just illusions. Not only because of all the illusions but also because no one else have anything like that.

Is Yhorm supposed to be invincible? I can barely even see his life bar move when I hit him.

They still show up in all of the pictures so it still ruins it for me.

Quality.

I'm glad Aldritch ate him.

REMINDER THAT PONTIFF IS THE VERY BEST

nth for getting lucky

that's gay

Like no one ever was?

Is Estoc as strong in 3 as it was in 1? I usually liked to keep it around for quick pokes in PVP.

Weak bait

It's my first time playing. I take it he's a puzzle boss then?

The lack of gigantic waifus in Ds3 is a real shame.

>that picture

uhhhhh, are you playing on a Dreamcast my dude?

>No Gwynevere
>No Children of Dark
>No Priscilla
>No Quelaag
>No Zullie

i'm playing on a laptop, gimme a break

>MIyazaki says his games are dignified
>He made enemies with poopy pants and poopy pants armor

its speed used to be busted in that you could actually R1 spam with it

since then its speed was ''''nerfed''' in that every consecutive R1 after the second one slows down significantly

tl;dr it's still fucking good as an offhand, and estoc turtles are still top of the meta chain and fuck anyone who thinks otherwise

>playing on a laptop
>still has more ram than me

>MIyazaki says his games are dignified
Source? And not just about certain enemies.

>playing BB

>just got to Cainhurst, picked up Reiterpallasche

>It's a fucking rapier that shoots bullets that are scaled off the weapon's ar including buff and transforms into a spammy dagger

Holy shit and I thought the estoc was OP

google a weapon in DS3 called Storm Ruler

I get the feeling "Dignified" from that interview was bad translation. It was weird sounding even in context.

How do I become super powerful like Aldrich? Eating people can't be the only thing.

Is he "our" guy?

You need to have a Sully in your life

eat gods

I dunno, but you're ''''my'''' guy, user

FC WHERE

I can't find any. I also doubt they would let me eat them.

here's an alternate translation of the same exact interview:
giantbomb.com/dark-souls/3030-32697/forums/dark-souls-design-works-translation-creating-the-w-566229/#20
>Otsuka: Is there anything else in particular you tried to avoid?
>Miyazaki: You may not believe me, but I always tried to maintain a certain level of refinement and elegance in all the designs. I often told the artists muddy or messy is definitely *not good*. I think this carries through the entire game, of course if you asked me to describe what this "elegance" is… well I think you just have to look at the designs and judge for yourself, but it really is one of the most important factors in everything I oversee.
>Waragai: I remember you said that to me when I was working on the zombie dragon. Originally it was covered with maggots, but you told me that I needed instead, to try and capture the sadness of this great creature.

That's why you need a friend like Sully. Unfortunately, people like him only come around once every four game development cycles.

While you wait though, here's a bounty list to get you started en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_deities#Major_regional_and_pan-Indian_Hindu_deities

I don't want to touch the Hindu ones. To easy to accidentally just eat some stronger guy's avatar and have him come at you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Germanic_deities

Does it still have a higher BS/riposte than most?

They ded

No. Flat 100.

Nope, standard crit of 100

Oh and skimming through Design Works again, this is pretty great. The names are swapped.

Can't be bothered to scale it down.

WTF, so the only dark souls game where armour actually works in pvp is the first one? HOW?
Didn't play third one and just got to Drangleic castle in second one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Egyptian_deities

>No Yoel staff
>No staff with bells in general

Armor works in the second one.

You know any practicing Egyptian pagans?

Armor was at its strongest in the second one as far as actual defense goes. Especially against elemental damage.

I was told that it SORT OF works. Good to know my wish to wear heavy armour isn't just for fashion. Still according to poise table from reddit, a good half of attacks staggers you anyway. And we have poise ring for those weak attacks that don't autostagger.

Another miracle/sorcery catalyst with heal weapon art? I hope they add some more useful unique catalysts.

>has to be one whose idea, identity or other form of manifestation is still being practiced to this day

Alright well good luck then

When was Zullie huge?

alva was a manlet

Zullie isn't human she's from the Witch of Izalith's bloodline. She was always tall.

>Connection error occurred, returning to your world..

???
Kellogs and daughter of chaos' human bits are also normal-sized, as is the corpse near ceaseless.

The witch herself seemed taller than the others in the opening though.

>blueballing all day while minding my own business
>first invasion in 6 hours
>...
Gives me conniptions.

you know something's busted with caestus parrying when a guy can just mash it during a combo and actually get a parry

He mashed L2 as hard as you mashed R1. Delay your third R1 or do an R2 and they'll generally eat it to the face. Alternatively, dead angle your third R1.

Is it actually faster to do PvE grinding for convenant leveling items versus obtaining them through pvp/co-op?

What did he mean by this?

I've fucked up some questlines because it's my first playthrough and just focusing on progressing, not heavily following the wiki or stuff.

This makes me sad. I can fix it in NG right?
I really don't want to make another character until I get to NG++ at least.

Parrying the 3rd hit of a straight sword R1 spammer has been a thing since the game came out, user. You need to start doing 2 hit combos with maybe an R2 at the end. Honestly I kill a lot of people just doing staggered R1's to roll catch them until they're dead, works on a lot of people since most people can't help but panic roll.

For anything except ears, no

For ears, PvE grinding is a single-layered RNG based on the still unknown %drop rate of ears. PvP grinding on the other hand is a quadruple-layered RNG based on the variable %chance that you'll get summoned, the variable %chance the host isn't complete trash, the 50% the invader(s) aren't hacking, and the 50% chance the host won't black crystal you out afterwards for epic memes

it was akschually the third hit of a paired sword l1 spammer

Why would you L1L1(combobreaks)L1 when you could L1L2R2 in stead?

>recording gameplay
>nothing interesting happens
>not recording
>some wacky nonsense always happens

I guess because I'm a shitter. I just won my first invasion in a while by pressing l1 l1 l1 l1 (he ran into the last l1 because he thought I was out of stamina).

>he doesn't always have OBS on the ready

Quelaag's torso was pretty big. It seems to vary. I mean (different lineage) but look how much bigger Gwynevere is than Gwyndolin.

The lesson in general is to never spam, but especially don't spam into someone who has a caestus out. Fist weapons have the quickest start up in the game for parrying. They're matched by parry shields but parry shields have a much longer recovery time so they're easier to punish.

dsg its me your favorite faggot no one likes, scott jund. i got banned form ds3 subreddit for showing how to move diagonally while you use Charge weapon art, an exploit far too grim to discuss, so im gonna lurk here now

I'd tell you to go back to reddit but
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
faggot

put your trip back on, scottie

I recently got a 5TB hybrid HDD/SSD and partitioned 1TB entirely for video processing shit. Now I just go ahead and record every invasion with shadowplay, it's nice.

Memory is cheap, user. Get some extra space and you can record everything in PvP without having to worry, separated by start and stop times. Then when you're done for the day you can look over them and decide which ones to keep and which to delete.

I don't believe you.

If you were actually scott jund you would have just family shared your reddit account already.

That, or shadow play.

seethe

I still don't think it's correct to somehow draw the conclusion that everyone related to them would be huge though.
Wait really? I saw that video earlier, that's hilarious. I've found your videos from the last few months where you use suboptimal weapons pretty entertaining, man. Keep it up.

Has anyone tried poison infused weapon with glitched resin on low level invaders? Also are cloud spells anything beyond annoying?

Damn I want to bring some real dickwraithing, but this game isn't very rich in opportunities.

kek. i dont really give a shit, dsg circlejerks hate about me pretty hard but most of them dont actually give a shit about me one way or the other so ill just be another user faggot

Try using the ghru weapons, I think you can resin them and they have innate poison.

post a screenshot of you holding a scrap paper that says "fuck reddit" or else you can get out

ez. i also have a version with a dick in my mouth to save you guys the trouble

>tfw played more than 100 hours of ds2 trying to not hate it

Damn he had that cable in his hand as he was playin huh?

I had a match earlier in 2v2 where my teammate and I were losing, he d/c'd and the enemies just took turns fighting me and I won in the end because I could consistently beat one of them and it was pretty even with the other.

It was literally the first time that happened in probably ~20 matches where I was on the team with less players. I've waited out several myself because the enemy team had less players.

>305x281

Appreciate the effort at least.

just ignore any posts made by a guy named lucifer and you can post silly shit

honestly I think the lance "exploit" looks hilarious

ive heard tales. who is this 'claire' fellow as well ive heard of

If I give the Firekeeper Soul to the Firekeeper before I get all the dark sigils, does it fuck anything up?

Forced meme. A skiddie got called out here and his response was to spam "t. Claire" to every post he didn't like for a week.

I love all souls games! I hope you all do too!

Are people actually believing this?
For all we know, you ARE claire.
Take a bigger picture. Do a peace sign and stick your tongue out, you fucking liar.