What is the appeal of Honda?

What is the appeal of Honda?

they make good cars for a good price

They are good platforms for either a great daily driver that is reliable and fuel efficient, but also has the potential for great handling and power.

The problem is the fan-base. You see turds like op's picture all the time ruining these cars.

>tfw want an ITR
>don't want to be associated with typical honda owners
>my car would probably just be stripped for parts by said honda owners for "dat 5 lug conversion nigga"

Nostalgia, and double wish bone suspension.

>caring what normies and non car people think.

Cheap
Simple
Light
Reliable
Available aftermarket

What does double-wishbone suspension matter if the cars are tuned to understeer into walls anyway?

Can't argue with that

the thing that sucks is the shitty car people and dick heads who first thought comes to mind is to take your shit and strip it

>good rice for a good price
FIFY

kek

cheap
power to weight ratio
ez to work on
HUGE aftermarket
HUGE online communities
latinas want you more

This, but depends on the car really.

Honda is known to make good handling, lightweight FWD cars. EF/EG/EK hatches are all very good, the double wishbone suspension reduces understeer and it handles better than a lot of the cars for their price. Their slow, but every part is reliable on the car itself. It's a good budget platform for a tuner.

what he said

and
a car company that never ever holds back in racing. i respect that ALOT. always looking to improve.

orig honda almost sent the company under racing.

>things ill only admit on Veeky Forums
EG hatches give me the biggest boner.

If the scene surrounding them and stereotypes didn't exist, I would own OPs pictured car without shame.

Great engines
Nice interiors
Excellent manual transmissions
Very well built with high quality

>Buy an EG hatch
>Put gofast parts on it
>Put on those lovely six spoke wheels from pic related
>go low key with any visual mods
>no stancing, maybe a slight lowering

What are these wheels called? At least half of Japanese sports cars have them

Aren't those called minilites?

Watanabes

Everything looks good with Watanabes.

Everything Japanese from the 70's to early 90's maybe. Nothing post 2000 looks good with them.

BRZ looks better with Watanabes.

DIRT
I
R
T

NASTY
A
S
T
Y

LOW
O
W

Just admit that you can't afford one.

If you're going to do this, at least post a good looking example.

disgusting

HOLY SHIT THIS JUST IN SPRING RATES DAMPENING REBOUND CAMBER CASTER TOE AND SWAY BAR THICKNESS ARE PERMANENT AND CAN NEVER BE CHANGED

THIS WHOLE TIME PEOPLE HAVE WASTED DO MANY MAN HOURS ON SUSPENSION TUNING FOR NOTHING

yup i've seen a minivan in my hood sitting on fake watanabe, looks awsome