Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Beta Ray Bro Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
MFFG: new alliance - now recruiting!
Apply and leave in game name in thread.

>Latest:
>2.7.0 Interim Report 1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=603904

>2.7.0 Interim Report 2
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=611562

>[Community Event] 4 Weeks of Thanos: Mind Gem (the answer is Elektra)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=611798

Previous thread:

>MFFG
Bruh we are dead.

JUST

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MIND GEM REWARD WHEN

>letting a non /mffg/ alliance in the op

YOU FUCKED UP

But I did get rid of Ocean ;^]

>alliance wars
kys

>new characters are Odin (T2 native), Volstagg, Hogun, Fandral, and Enchantress
Calling it now. No Beta Ray Bill, folks. If on the extremely slim chance there is, he'll be Gwenpool/Clea style paywall'd on the 11-12 story missions.

why low chances for beta ray bill anyway?

Because that way I don't get too hyped and have my hopes dashed.

im fine with that because Ocean isn't a /mffg/ alliance

yeah, eventually you get tired of shitposting.

Speak for yourself guy

I think everyone is too busy trying to get resources for the new toons that will come with the asgardian update, no time for shitposting.

>tired of shitposting
>has MFFG in the op

shitposting never ends

>no time for shitposting
>toons
you played yourself

The reason for the shitposting was that MFFG was accepting randoms and now that they're aware and they've removed the underage shitters or so they said

It hurts.

>remove underages
>done
>remove shitters
help

This is why that sale was so popular I see...

Well everyone will probably be a shitter since MFFG is a new alliance and we recently got an influx of newbies so just let them stay as long as they apply through /mffg/ ofc

Fuck, how do you get so much? I'm having trouble getting enough for a single T2.

How do us newbies avoid becoming shitters? what memes do we need to avoid and which ones do we need to accept? can I just follow my heart?

How else? 5 wins a day, 30 wins a week.. I'm no whale.

The limited qty sale one didn't even sell out

>can I just follow my heart?
Once you have Loki and SR then sure

>I'm having trouble getting enough for a single T2.
If you're in this position then your progress should most likely be fixed on getting more 6*s rather than T2s. T2s were designed to be more endgame for players with a bunch of maxed characters, to compete with BO, not for people in their first month or so.

>inspect level 25 random guy from my list
>he has more memes and *6 than me
c-c-cool

>SL floor 16 and still haven't had to use any T2s
Huh. How about that.

For now collect as many memes as possible. You need them WB wins.

Sharon and Loki are a given. Songbird should be the special mission character you grind out first. Iron Fist is one of the top tier story characters, as is Black Bolt, get their bios every day. Past that it gets a bit more fuzzy. I tended to get my fifth win with Kingpin, he does really well against most WBs.

The rest is filler, so follow your heart for that.

Post cards so I can latch onto some excuse other than "I'm a shitter" for why I can't hit SL 15.

>reading comics while putting game on auto
>tfw the artstyle changes and you see this shit

Here you go. Could have cleared 16 floors, but it would have meant passing on the Legendary Card.

>what is his 6* skill
120% extra damage against Thanos and friends is solid as fuck, so you're not only getting more dodgy, also:
>stun in 2 skills
>web
>i-frames
That's two more CC than Spider-Gwen and her webbing skill takes ages to proc unlike Miles'.

>no Ocean
Good riddance.

That faggot Cucktoad opens his rifts for some time before posting here so his alliance freeloading fuckbuddies can get an easy spot. That's why I freeload his shit.

Did end up clearing foor 17 with a T1 though.

>The reason for the shitposting was that MFFG was accepting randoms
I will always find this shit funny and freaking stupid.

For starters the game is not popular enough in Veeky Forums to attract enough players to fill all 4 alliances, not even when we were back in /co/ we had that many local players, hell sometimes even struggled to keep the thread afloat, so getting competent outsiders is necessary in order to better the alliance. I'm pretty sure Symbiotic and Veeky Forums /co accept outsiders for that very reason, some people were claiming that in past threads.

The real problem was the leader is an absolute retard and accepted 9 years old and shitters in the alliance for some stupid reason, but everybody kept focusing on the "h-he's accepting non /mffg/ posters!!! burn them!!!" boogeyman excuse, looking like complete idiots and derailing threads in the process.

>Symbiotic and Veeky Forums /co
Well then fuck those alliances too

>some people were claiming that in past threads
One shitposter was claiming it with no evidence.

>that high attacks and dodge
I feel inadequate, my cards are only really better in cooldown and def pen.

Coal is in symbiotic dude and he usually always posts before opening the rift what're you talking about

What's with people being overly aggressive to the IGNfags this past week?

You deserve no spots freeloading shitter

>tfw no way to beat maxed strange, BO characters in timeline

>tfw as i say this my 6/0/60 hellstorm bullshits his way into sweeping the enemy team

>get supergiant
>1* mastery
>set as leader
>use your normal TL heroes
There you go

Ran completely out of usable characters after floor 14. None of my other goons are good enough or well-equipped enough to do anything. RIP.

One step closer, though. Plus 100 norn stones from the other floors so no complaints.

I'm hoping to hit floor 15 next week myself, good luck on your adventures user!

Did you try with 4* Strange? He's more meme than you may think even when not at 6*.
What are the other 2 stages?

Yeah, I was able to get a little bit far with Strange on the Hulk Rumble on the previous floor with She-Hulk + Strange + Wiccan, but they always pushed my shit in in two hits as soon as any of the CC stopped. Ended up having to use Loki. No combination of strange + etc. is enough to get past this.

Other two stages are Rocket Raccoon (can't outdps the heal) and Destroyer (no villains left).

>Destroyer (no villains left)
Strange's 2 should dispel their anti-villain buff, try vs them.

Haha pretty good joke dude no way is that how that works, that's just ridiculous.

Here's an entirely unrelated picture.

Always happy to provide some laughs, user. It's true, that would be absolute madness.

I, too, have an unrelated image!

I have sharog at 6/6/60 now and I can't beat even one floor of SL
Help!

Her gears aren't 20 yet but they are high teens. no oby or iso set yet. is this why?

Look at the stage hints. Floor 1 of SL requires combat characters.

Well, if you're trying to beat the very first floor with Sharon, it'll never work. Read the description for the floor.

Remove All Buffs is one hell of a drug.

Oh. How strong are these characters? I've beat lv 60 speed characters with her before but I'm guessing their higher.
Think Hulkbuster would work?

Shadowland is different from other modes. Matching your characters to the floor's requirements is basically mandatory to deal any damage at all (with the exception of the type ones - you can use Universal characters instead of combat / speed / blast, though they will be less effective.)

Hulkbuster is combat, so yeah, he'd work in theory. In practice all Shadowland enemies are very tough, so best of luck.

>when you're so retarded you start imagining things
Coal is not in Ocean buddy

>90% of the general is alliance drama
this is what happens when you make a general for a mobile game

Literally what are you talking about. That never happens

Yeah idk why people are acting like this has happened before. This is the first case of alliance drama I recall from /mffg/ even from before the move to Veeky Forums.

I Loki even viable in TL now? It just seems like the new meme really outclasses her

Rolled PoaH for IF and Overdrive for YJ, is it any good?

>Loki
>Her

You could have any set on YJ and he'd melt people

How about IF, if my SCD rate is shit with my cards, is it better to get HE?

How do I into IronFist? What kind of ISO and Obelisk should I slap on him for SL/WB purpose.

>Singularity
>offline BW
NICE

ye boi

please learn xer pronouns right:

>xe
>xer
>xerself

thank you

Stick with PoAH for IF, you'll eventually get better cards and you can use a SCD leadership or team bonuses in the mean time.

>offensive ISO set
>increase dmg or invincibility proc
>recovery rate obelisk
>ANAD uniform preferably but NA is fine
>max his 5* skill
The trick to IF is to get right up against the enemy and then hit the 5* skill since the wind up of the attack deals crazy damage so you want to get that hitting the enemy as much as possible. His uniform adds survivability and should be boosted with a recovery rate obelisk. If you take him to T2 then try to get his regular dodge as high as possible.

So we're getting unworthy Thor outfit right?
Finally a good Thor uni, took forever though.

Gonna put him in a team with Strange and Wiccan for red cloak, blue outfit team desu.

>Finally a good Thor uni, took forever though.
Don't say that, it triggers some anons here who dislike hobo/unworthy Thor

Don't die mffg!

It's hot time doe

I can't be the only one who finds it silly that those pics look like they are poorly edited with paint, right?

It is. CMNN use a template and ms paint it

thats more than paint
probably ps elements or something

kingpin with uni for WB clears?

>almost forgot to do my WBs
oh shit

Of course. 10% stat bonus is good enough by itself, but it also gives him the ability to blast bosses from afar without getting himself into the danger zone.

Gross, what's it from

>good Thor uni
I'll give you that: it's slightly better, than Liefeldian Heroes Reborn Thor :^]

CONTENT WHEN

>live BW

My x20 bio selector isn't allowing me to pick Hyperion, what gives?

20 bio selector or daily bio sub selector?

how much debris can you make with co op?

As someone who spent several daily bio selectors on Hyperion, I'll just go ahead and tell you that he's a total piece of shit. So fucking slow, only has 2 decent attack skills. The healing lets him last a little longer, but it by no means makes him a good character

got the feeling you spent 400 on him

You've just exposed your own ignorance.

Hyperion is comfortably A tier

I guess all those SL floor solos and WB kills I have with him are just my imagination then.

Git gud, shitter.

I hope Moon Girl gets added soon.

>kamala and miles are on the game
>wanting more tumblr

Is it safe to assume we will get some sort of Odin quest? or it will be all part of the new chapters?
You want unworthy thor to be a uni or a new character?

He's a free high-level SL floor

Has self-healing and his attacks while slow, do a lot of damage.

>doing my daily 10 TL battles
>finish up the 8th match
>finish screen says 21/30 remaining
>the next button is disabled like as if I've finished all 10 matches
>it says I've used my 10 entries
>79 wins
Did NM just cuck me?

Yes. You got 0/0/0 for that game, kept your streak but the game vanished forever.

well so far proxima and super giant down, I hope I can bring ebony maw too and I guess 2 days of rest because I doubt I will be able to even touch thanos.
How big is the preparation for thanos and infinite thanos?

Considering we don't even know if it's Odin we have no clue m8
And considering unworthy Thor is literally the same fucking character as regular Thor it makes no sense for it to be a separate character
Dumb post 2bh