/4ccg/ - Argentina Kawaii Edition

Previous Thread: >Main Page:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you need to read:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/D24CZBxp (Now with Cup Discord Link)

>Where can I watch the cup
Literally Shitbox front page, or the wiki front page

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Previous Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Friendlies:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup_Friendlies

>Upcoming Invitationals
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7
implyingrigged.info/wiki//int/ertoto_Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Moeshit_Cup_2
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Test_Cup_V_17

>PES 17 Info
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously
>VGL Qualifiers Finished
>VGL7 begins this Friday
>Autism & Shitposting

First for Falklands as English Clay

Benis

benis

L A S
M A L V I N A S
S O N
A R G E N T I N A S

Nice flag you've got there, ""white" "man""

this is nice sheep

I planned to ask the board for cup interest before Spring fetus starts up, but I decided to just leave them alone and stay with my main board.

People in the last thread posted bullshit about /cgl/, /lgbt/, /hm/, and /qst/. Meanwhile, there wasn't even a hint of an attempt at getting board interest on any of those boards.

I hope Lear at least recognizes that this is a shallow attempt at seeing which team gets the most positive interest from /4ccg/ to try to shoehorn a Manager F.C. in Spring. At this point, any team trying to get a manager should have to post pretty convincing evidence of board interest, considering how much shoehorned bullshit has pushed through this thread since the end of Autumn.

>not recognizing obvious gman and bebposting when seen

>drunk drivers in Canada being forced to listen to Nickelback as punishment
I think we've reached the point where Canada is trying to force itself as a meme.

Lears pretty smart desu
he won't let these teams in Spring

That sounds outright inhumane.

>argentina
>white

It's not about me recognizing it, it's about Lear recognizing it when a mysterious lifelong /3/ fan from Bulgaria shows up next February.

Sure he is, Lear.

famous last words :^)

>Lears pretty smart

smear as /3/ manager when?

>Lears pretty smart

Friday can't come soon enough

Now look at this net

you are talking about the person that allowed /p/ in just by taking a peek on thread with Fuji posting under three different proxies. And a person that keeps /w/ alive because of personal bias and Goat doing exact same thing with polls.

>Lears pretty
Pics when?

Fat nerds all look pretty much the same, just imagine one and you'll be 80% of the way there.

>any small team i don't like is just managers abusing proxies to fake fans
cool memes dude haha

I think you meant that as an insult but fat nerds are adorable so that's pretty good.

Considering his track record, we'll wait on literally any indication otherwise. No, a 4-reply /w/ "roster poll" doesn't count. Any "small market" team that tries does better.

>PES was blue-screening my computer
>decide to reinstall it
>aesthetics no longer work
welp

>4-reply
>last 2 /w/ roster polls have been 14 and 16
keep the memes coming

Pro tip - you don't need aesthetics for tactical testing

>not having the latest aesthetic packs installed
Delete your PES

Proofs. Literally the slightest indication of anything other than a few Goat replies stacking the thread.

Jokes on you. I've already purged 16

Let's get some spicy memepicks in here again tbdesu lads.

Which teams are:

>going to choke easy groups
>going to make it out of hard groups
>expected to advance
>expected to go down the shitter and promptly do so

I'm fucking dreading Spring.

I think I'll make a roster thread during Winter basically begging for someone to take over. I'm tired, man. I never wanted to do this, but /myteam/ was fucked if I didn't step in. I just want to watch the matches and post dumb emotes in chat. Is that unreasonable? Can you not enjoy yourself unless you're managing or testing or some other bullshit?

/lisg/ is gonna take 3rd place calling it now senpai

Is /yourteam/ in Winter already?

Nope. But I'd rather give a replacement 3+months to get used to it.

Group A - /hanny/ won't qualify but will decide the group by winning a game unexpectedly.
Group B - /feg/ will lose to /mggg/
Group C - /utg/ will qualify on autopilot
Group D - /lisg/ will be the surprisingly shit team.
Group E - /gsg/ won't win a game. /vitagen/ will also fail to qualify.
Group F - 500 people will watch /fgog/ v /llsifg/
Group G - Larkball will beat a team the fuck out
Group H - Free 9 points for /@/

Put in a minimum amount of effort desu, no need to go all out. Recruit a tester if possible, its easier with a friend.

>choking easy groups
/sog/, /ffg/, /xcg/
>making it out of hard groups
/aog/, /lzg/, /nepgen/, /hanny/
>gonna advance
/rlg/ because PES hates us, also /aceg/
>gonna go down the shitter
/utg/, /domg/ or was it /rsg/? I can't remember who had the meme export.

/domg/ have the 0CF and /rsg/ have the easiest group in recorded history

>none of the 3 generals I actually browse have a team
>one general I occasionally pop into has a team
I'm gonna watch the VGL in its entirety hopefully but should I just choose some random teams to bandwagon or should I stick with the one team I kind of support?

/sog/ have the opposite of an easy group/
/drg/ are always strong and /ddg/ and /lisg/ have good and experienced managers

Bandwagoning /nepgen/ is always a good idea if you support a team stick to it, maybe try getting one of /yourgenerals/ a team in vgl8

If you're watching the whole thing wait until a team catches your imagination and start following them

Root for /xcg/.

Not even /a/ bandwagoning, they were a fun team in VGL 6 and even if they lose they'll be a shitload of fun to watch.

>going to choke easy groups
/ffg/
>going to make it out of hard groups
Literally /jp/ and Literally /m/ aka /vitagen/ and /nepgen/
>expected to advance
/rsg/, /@/
>expected to go down the shitter
/gsg/, /wotg/

argentina is white

Not a single person, neither here nor in cup chat, was content with dropping Credens Justiniam for a shitty generic song from overrated animu, so those "14-16 /w/ fans" are pretty elusive. All we had was Goat claiming that they voted this way and smugposting with haruhi pape everytime someone complained.

I have no idea what you're referring to.

Which I guess is sort of the point. Although the "lol fake poll!" posted to /4ccg/ before he releases the "totally legitimate results' is a pretty solid deflection.

>I have no idea what you're referring to.
Waifu Walls goalhorn. It used to be kickass, now it's generic as hell.

I guess I sort of heard that from people in chat when /w/ was playing. I don't know the difference, sorry dude :/

What is so complicated about that? Everyone liked Credens Justiniam. No one liked change for Super Driver. You could blame it on /4ccg/ not being /w/, but everyone on chat during /w/ matches was dissapointed about that too, so no idea where those "true" /w/ fans that wanted that change were. Only person vocal and glad about the change was Goat hiding behind that mysterious "legit" poll that strangely reflected his and his only preferences.

I don't watch anime really, though :/ I'm sorry, dude, something just seemed fishy about the way he ran polls, the responses seemed too similar and it really seemed to push in a specific direction away from what was already on the team.

Basically, what you've said has kind of reinforced that, but I don't know much about these actual songs. I like that it at least seemed as fishy to you guys as it did to me, though.

Pretty much this. Only thing that redeems most of the no market teams is having one or two catchy or memorable tunes for anthems and horns that allow them to raise some bandwagoning. It was true for Veeky Forums, /hm/ and /lgbt/ in the past, it's true for /p/, /trv/ and few others in the present. Dropping Waifu Walls horn which was generally liked just because manager wants to feel like in charge might be a first of the grave mistakes that will plunge team popularity downwards.

Question: If I posted my own content that would fall under Global Rule 15 (no pony outside /mlp/), but it is strictly 4CC related, could I still be banned for that?

Pic related

If I really wanted to be base on my favorite anime girl then it would have been Holo since spring.

>ITT nobody can spell "Credens Justitiam" correctly

RIP /w/'s taste in music and anime.

Yes because the turbo autists spam report it

no need to be sorry man, I just assumed that people being upset over Waifu Walls horn change was the most recognized problem with /w/ everyone had this season. Also, Goat has to at least pretend to run the polls so Lear can use /w/ as a shining example of how small market team is supposed to be managed.

yes, because it's pony outside of /mlp/. No fucking excuses.

>only a third for the best goalhorn on the team
>the total shambles that is /w/'s taste

Yes because we don't want your shit forced down our throats again

I can think of 2 or 3 better examples of small market teams that are #toplad buddies of Lear's that he can use as an example if he wants. He just didn't manage any of those teams, so he can't use them as an example to keep his favorite team in the cup.

As a small market team manager that keeps making fake polls every season, I have to admit you put a lot of work into that

you better fucking bring back Mami for the friendlies if not Winter
and also, book some fucking friendlies

>voting against Hikari no Senritsu
This still upsets me more than Waifu Walls

True that, but case of /out/ and /trv/ being literal FC Manager teams is way too clear to everyone to redeem them, so he can at least use relativel new /w/ for that

Why you hate me, I just want to be friends?

because you masturbate to children's cartoons you sick fuck

/k/ saved you with their BRRRRRT this season, but if those are genuinely /w/'s tastes, good luck going head to head with /soc/ for that Worst Music award

>using /out/ and >/trv/ instead of /gd/
nigga

>/soc/
Thanks for reminding me of the entirety of /soc/s team music.

Nah /mu/ will probably win worst music

They actually weren't the teams I was thinking of. Neither was /gd/.

I was focusing more on "small teams whose managers were Lear's Lads" and not "small teams that people think of when they think of Manager FC"

That's the only thing that truly got me upset really. Now if only the show didn't end up boring me

>small teams whose managers were Lear's Lads
so, /gd/? anyone who attempts to say current /wg/ are well run in any form should be shot on the spot

You disappoint me more and more each day senpai.

>mfw /llsifg/-/fgog/ is even lined up on a primetime slot

VGL viewer record is going to get smashed this Saturday.

>Yes
That's a shame, just because of the fact that its getting banned for being ponies when I just wanna post because its one of the 4CC teams.
If I were to post it in /mlp/, and then crosslink it here, would that be bannable?

Yup

Why do you have to crosslink it?

Don't be such an attention whore

Here's an idea: post it on /mlp/ and then stay there.
No one here wants to look at that shit.

I wonder how many board teams are bigger market than /fgog/

Don't /fgog/ games practically bring in their entire general? Their games brought in around 100~ more viewers

/mlp/
/pol/
/a/
/sp/

how about don't fucking show us your brony crap?

It seems so. They certainly bring about 100 viewers to /fgog/ games alone.

We did the "Who likes what team" thing a week ago, now let's try this.

Who's honestly "big market"?
Who's more solid than /4ccg/ would like to admit?
Who's genuinely a tiny market that should just go away?

this is way too much effort so no

The only big market teams are /u/ and /jp/

Oh god please no more small/big market shitposting, I might actually kill myself

Not trying to whore attention, just asking questions so I don't take a vacation. Was just asking, because it was made very apparent that directly posting the file here would result in a ban, so I was curious if crosslinking was an exception.

So any 4CC team content can be directly posted here like from /m/ or Veeky Forums or /block/, but only /mlp/ 4CC team content can't even be indirectly posted here, even if its sole purpose is just "rooting for my 4CC team"? Damn that fucking sucks. It's not like I was going to post a bunch of my pictures, just one or two (2).

/pol/ /mlp/ maybe Veeky Forums or I may be confusing them with another board.

don't need a chart to settle it

/myteam/ is the only one that has any fans, and /yourteam/ actually makes viewers throw their computers out of their window because that's preferable to watching /yourteam/

The rules are pretty clear that /mlp/ content can't be cross posted.

in fact, /mlp/ should be kept out of Winter, just to make sure we can post highlights.

maybe reflect on the bullshit you've inflicted upon this website and humanity as a whole you piece of shit

Friendly reminder that autism is not allowed and should be purged from the cup. This means YOU