Veritas Medical

Hi guys, I want to know if this would be considered insider info for trading

The long short of it is that this company is in it's infancy stages and fundraising area but has a revolutionary catheter design. It takes your usual catheter and gives it a certain type of light treatment that sterilizes the catheter incredibly effectively nearly completely eliminating the chance of infection by catheter, an extremely common hospital infection. The projections for it's sales division are to grow to 30 million in sales annually in the next 5 years and continue to grow exponentially. Don't ask me how I know this, I just do.

lightlinemedical.com/#intro

I am not a part of this company in any way shape or form.

How to invest the shekels without getting analrape from IRS?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/quote/IVME:US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>worrying about paying taxes

I'm more worried about getting fuxked for insider trading if I buy large portions of company stock when they inevitably hit open the market.

>The long short of it
So which one is it, you faggot?

please help, I am not very smart, just lucky.

now that you told us all you know this because of insider information, ta dun goofed

>The IRS looks at a mongolian horse breeding website

The basic gist of insider trading is that you use information that is unavailable to the public for personal gain.

You just gave us a link to the company's fucking website, which anyone can visit and get to know about their product.

This information is out there in public: using it to your advantage will not be unfair, unethical, or illegal.

I don't think that the public knows that they are projected to have over 30 million in annual sales within 5 years though.

Now we're getting to the meaty parts.

Where did you get the 30 million number from? Your source for this particular piece of information could be the difference between you ending up rich or you ending up in jail.

It's in an email from the place I work at, not word of mouth. This is why I believe it would technically be considered insider info.

So, your buddy who works at LLM sent you an email with the goodies? If the email was sent to many people then it may give you some leeway.

When does it go on the market? When can I buy?

no, nothing like that at all, I can't say it in case someone finds out my identity but it was more of a boss to employee type email.

I don't know yet, but if this was a pennystock, I would invest heavily in it right away.

Projected
Projected
Projected
Projected

with a product this good, that is a very very very undersized projection in my opinion. This product eliminates catheter infections to the 99 percent margin. Hospitals will be screaming to get this since so many people, particularly elderly people die from catheter infections. even more so now that the baby boomers are hitting retirement.

Like 2 jump in?

bloomberg.com/quote/IVME:US

A.t.m. It's not active

>HQ
>UK

It's a different company user, I've scoured the web, nothing yet since they aren't in the profit stages yet. That's next year.

But do you know when it goes on the market?

not a clue, just thought I'd inform you guys about it too. I'm a poorfag and really have not much money to invest so I'm gifting this to you guys to keep an eye on and invest large amounts of shekels in it when they inevitably open on the market.

if you're in the US :
you do not have any fiduciary duty towards the company, therefore it is not insider trading

why are you even worried about insider trading if you're not part of the company or aren't even an investor ?