- From 11/28 to 12/7
- Need to clear Orleans to participate
- Welfare 4* Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily
- 3* event CE can be obtained from FP gacha
- APK version update to 1.16.1

>[Ishtar gacha]
- 5* Archer Ishtar (Time limited)

>5* Serene Moment
Arts +10%, Quick +10%, NP Gain +10% (Fruitcake +1)
>4* Holy Night Reading
NP Gain +15%, NP Damage +15% (Shortcake +1)
>3* Saint's Invitation
+3% Defense, 100 damage reduction (Cheesecake +1)
>5* Holy Night Supper
NP Charge +30%, Crit Damage +10%, NP Damage +10% (Miracle Stocking +1)

>[Amakusa Shirou gacha]
Amakusa Shirou Gacha extended to 12/7
>[Altera Gacha]
expires 12/7
- Amakusa Shirou NP Interlude upgrade released

>[Half-AP Main Quest]
1/2 AP consumption from Fuyuki-Camelot story quests

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Next stream 12/6
- Babylon in December
- FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45 (embed)

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i (embed)

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

heavens-feel.com/type-moon_10_anniversary_phantasm_translation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0HigrYfs8lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for garbage posts all the fucking time

Best boy.

Xth for best archer

Nobu a CUTE.

Reminder that hardcore waifufaggotry is canonically the most powerful wild card force in the Nasuverse and can make all kinds of impossible bullshit possible.

Don't worry guys Keika is here.

8th for no rin

Ishtar is a good girl, she dindu nuffin. She even takes you to space to do space things

Nasu specifically said he IS a self insert, the story doesn't even advance unless you want it to, you choose what to do.

And you got buttmad because "muh MC can't be a self insert xdddd!!"

I have no idea why retarded fatefags get so upset about a character being a self insert, being a self insert doesn't mean that a character is bad, it just means that he's meant to be (You).

Now fuck off.

Because waifufaggotry is popular, obviously. But I take it I was right about Tamamo and Nero? Is there ever any dere with Artoria?

Zero gravity sex?

Did you even read the post you replied to?

Looks really weird

She already admits that her actions sucked and she hates herself for it. I think that's the first step for redemption

>you choose what to do
And every choice is illogical as fuck and you need to pick choices in-character for Shirou. Not what "you" would do. Picking the not-Shirou option leads to a bad end 9/10 times. The game forces you to take the same options Shirou would. You could argue that's a flaw in the writing. But it doesn't change the fact that the "choices" are
>Pick what Shirou would pick in-character
>Die

Stop trying to hard to trigger people when all you do is look like a retard.

Shitposting never does

I should spend money in rin? or I should save for babylon and based gil, enkidu and maybe seminaris?

Rin clone?

>spending money on mobage gacha

Because it is. Lancer Cu doesn't have good outfits. He looks best as a Caster.

>tfw this is exactly what you've wanted since you first saw Proto Cu's design
>tfw Wada ruined it
Extella was a mistake.

I love Liz!

>haremshit
>moeshit
>fujoshit
>yurishit
>edgyshit
>waifushit

Applies to Tsukihime/FSN.

Make a list of pros and cons on both decisions. Pick the one that has more pros.
Alternatively, just save your money and use your supports who are whaling.

Who is this dashing young man?

Imperator Lucius Hiberius, the Emperor of Swords, the Bear of Rome. He wields Florent, finest of swords, granting him the divine blessing of the goddess Flora and signifying his claim of lordship over the continent Europa, and he fights with the strength of Brachium ex Gigas, the arms of giants. Sir Bedivere could not stand before him and Sir Gawain could not contain him. As a warrior he strikes fear even into the rakshasa under his command. His army is gathered from three continents and is commanded by several great kings, among them: Epistrophius, King of the Greeks; Mustansar, King of the African peoples; Aliphatma, King of the Hispanics; Pandras, King of Egypt; Micipisa, King of Babylonia; and, Polydetes, King of Bithynia. Among his soldiers he counts a number of impregnable giants riding great beasts, and tens thousands of powerful magi, shamans and abnormal people who hail from as far away as the Far East.

And one day it will be his time.

Quetzie when

That's a happy redman.

D000DE looks weird too.

Potato Gorilla.

>tfw you will never rape Arthur with Tiberius

She loves you too.

Emiya and Hakuno are not self-inserts for the player. Get it through your skulls.

They're running a cafe together or something?

Why'd they add him to the game again? Is he really that popular over there in Japan?

I want to insert myself into both Hakuno

He's overall fairly popular.

Emiya is a self-insert, but Hakuno isn't. Nasu said so.

Not really both the riders added to the game make no sense really

>is he popular

He was somewhere around top ten last time I checked, maybe top twenty. Everyone in Extella is a popular character over there I think.

They did a poll and he won

Hakuno has more personality than Emiya and Tohno. Play CCC.

he's popular in the west here too.

>Everyone in Extella is a popular character over there I think.
>LuBu

Post screenshots of you rolling Rin

He was second popular male back then.

Blame Nips.

>is he popular
>Not really

Your bias is showing just a bit. He's not exactly unpopular.

I don't know how did that even happened. He was like the most boring character in F/E.

Why it's the same picture.

>Iskandar is a well known, fairly popular, well established
>Medusa is well known, fairly popular, well established, and will be featured in an upcoming series of feature-length animated adaptations of a Fate property
It's not weird.

Have you seen Fate core fanbase? Japanese Otaku are literally insane, particularly Saberfags. They're crazy and they think Saber loves them because she loves Shirou. This is the main audiencr for Fate, this people is who T-M writes for.

I mean you do realize that people self insert as Shiki, a guy that got his entire family butchered in front of his eyes just because the guy fucks hot girls and has a "bad" side even when Shiki himself doesn't want to be like that? I mean the guy is terrified of losing it, he just wants to live in peace having fun with friends, enjoy life and all that. He suffers greatly from his special snowflake circumstances yet people still self insert as him

The exception in his case is pretty obvious

its because its a musou

Does getting the wrong 5 star archer count?

>love

F/E had a better cast than FSN. Play CCC.

Armor looks good
How can the knight of the lake even compete?

I really doubt that.
Good night.

Fuck off faggot. I do love her. I'm not a psychopath just because I ruin your clubhouse once in a while. Anyway I have to go work on bond levels, so I don't got time for your autistic bullshit.

Wasn't this poll around the peak of Zero's popularity?

Denial is the first step. I mean, someone like you can't really recover from that. The damage has been done but living in denial and thinking you can love is even worse. Hope you understand that soon.

Doesn't matter. They are still popular characters.

Yes, but this is still the most recent poll. I think they tried to do an anime only poll at one point, but only a limited number of people could vote so its harder to count.

Only the grand polls get decent numbers

Nuh, I played both games and I don't think so. Maybe F/E characters is not that bad but they definetely don't have enough space for their character development.

heavens-feel.com/type-moon_10_anniversary_phantasm_translation.html

youtube.com/watch?v=0HigrYfs8lw

Never doubt yourself man, I'm sure she loves you lots. Goodnight.

Yeah. I still think that Iskander is popular, but him, Kerry and Waver probably won't be top 20 if it was taken again.

If it was taken today the FSN characters minus Sakura would go up and so would the Extra characters. Also like 3 from FGO.

>I have not gotten a limited 5 servant since last year.
>Should I leave this hell ?.
>Will I see the light someday?

How autistic are you?

The kid may look plain, but their will is made out of steel by the time of CCC. After going through endless hardship in fast motion, the kid grows fast, they grow strong, and they won't break.

There's something beautiful about this kid, but in a different way than someone like Shirou. Nasu says that a hero like Shirou, if they save someone they're just doing what's expected of them, or what was within their power in the game from the start. There's nothing really special about it in a way, that's their role.

If a normal guy like Hakuno saves someone who isn't a hero at all, and is barely a protagonist and has no protagonist qualities, then there's some dignity of a normal person that shines through in that moment. The kid didn't have to help you, there wasn't a role or ideals telling him he needed to do it, he wasn't doing it for some special reason like "I'm hero". Maybe he did it because you're you, and he wanted to help you in particular, or maybe it was something a bit more simple.

Hakuno is a normal kid, who goes through war, and comes out as a veteran who knows who they are inside and out. Even with the world coming against them, they won't lose sight of who they are anymore.

BB as well from the start fell in love with that strange kid who treated her like a human, spent time with her each day, and tried to make her laugh; rather than some kid who rode up on a white horse trying to be a hero.

This charm is hard to describe, but its also very normal.

They could use someone like Robin,or NR instead of LuBu.

>Anyway I have to go work on bond levels
>burned bond CE

The irony. You using buzzwords that people use around here and don't know the meaning to. Thats expected.

Just go to sleep with the thoughts I gave you, perhaps when you wake up, maybe if your mind allows it, you will come to your senses and face reality.

He is an idiot what do you expect?

>muh popularity contest

I bet you predicted Donald Trump could never be president.

>add representation of other major Fate series
>FGO - Altera
>Apo - Jeanne
>FSN - Saber
>Zero - Iskander
It's not hard to understand why Iskander got in, if Gil is representing himself in CCC and his competition is Diarmuid, Lancelot, Zayd and Gilles

Yes, he's retarded.

They need characters who could smash things and this two don't really fit in.

O' magic 8-ball of /fgog/, tell me this: will an unshackled and at least semi-serious portrayal of Orion, free from the nerfing and ridiculing yoke of Artemis, ever become substantial in the Fate franchise?

The hell are you talking about? Trying to stir up shit? Keep your shit in /pol/

>implying everyone has it anyway
>implying I would ever work up enough prisms for it
>implying fous and tickets aren't more important for when Void comes out

Meh, I suck at everything. I still love her though.

I'm not though, but it's cute that you take the internet so seriously.

NR would be bad because playing as her would be too たのしいわ and make the rest of the game when you weren't playing her even shittier than it already was.

Retard.

How'd they get the name Type-Moon anyways?

>being 14

>Everyone in Extella is a popular character over there I think.
Not really.
They could have easily replaced Gawain or Lu Bu with servants reaching for stardom like Arjuna, Enkidu, or Robin Hood. If you want girls, someone like St.Martha who's not absurdly popular like Arturia but still has a following and could gan an even bigger following if smacked into Extella.

Altera don't quite fit for FGO representation. Of course her debut was there but her main game is Estrella.

It'd be fun to see Gilles, but that would make for a slightly different story. Same goes for Zayd, who would appear as Asako anyway.