youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous

First for prompto.

When will this silly fire greatsword you get right after starting the game stop being the absolute best weapon for every situation? It does the most damage by far, even against enemies resistant to both greatswords and fire. Hell, it even knocks enemies down constantly.

Are any DLCs still available to get from various places? I picked my copy of XV from Bestbuy and haven't looked into the others at all till now.

If it weren't for the 22bucks difference, I might have gone to gamestop for that PSN game.

Promto could be replaced by any member of the female cast with better results. They likely know how to take photos and even use filters.

In the beginning Noctis is just going to get hitched. This is his last 'hurrah!' and arguably the last time he will be able to go on a long road trip with his best friends/guards. From this point on he will have to be all official, spending time with his wife while she does her oracle deal, preparing to become king, and being in the public eye 24/7.

Afterwards, they have next to nothing and need all the resources they have.

>do the 3 item pull
>neat
>feel generous and do the 100 gem special
>JUST

OP here which is why I used a Zell OP image.

Amazon just sent me a second set of their DLC saying that the first codes they gave me might not have worked (they did). I don't know if any of the DLC is actually worth a shit - certainly doesn't feel like the Amazon DLC is worth it.

Would have been awesome if it turned out Prompto was Aranea's brother, she accidentally helps kill him, and then she joins the team to help get revenge on the people that lied to her... Would have been awesome, and we could have had a scene with Noctis trying to take photos of everything because he misses his bro.

Fun dungeon exploration. I hope the others are like this.

>Forgot the monthly arena ended today and not tomorrow
>Probably got bumped off my tier

Thumbnail looks familiar...

god dam the cast is a flop but that guy..
I want to kill him so bad. why cant he be killed off.

Same here fampai

Was around the 2400 tier and can't be assed to spend lapis for refreshing

Hey retard, you're driving on the wrong side of the road!

ff15 could've been so good. I was watching the old trailers and it was a completely different game.

hot chocobo on cidney action when

Stella was shit desu

lamenting trailers is pointless. they're all bull shotted.

I just started Brave and got this in one of my first pulls. Is Exdeath a good pull?

Well that's somewhat good news.
I might be able to get a set from amazon cheaply down the line.

Gentiana best girl

>fell for the trap

I can afford to because I scored Onion's BSB in one 11x pull.

So the mace is a dupe, I now have two old Zack relics, and I now have all three outdated Toblerone relics.

With zero Cloud relics, I think the game's telling me to use Zack over him. Good thing his MC3 just hit the Hall today.

Is Stormborne workable without Crushing Blow, or even with? Fuck, if only Toblerone can use Lightning Dive.

Soon.
Very soon.

Hopefully Cidney x Car spinoff afterwards.

The old ff15 felt a lot more like a ff game. Also it would've been better because nomura would've stayed on it.
This is why kingdom hearts will feel more like a ff game than this.

When can I start summoning? I have Ramuh and Titan right now.

Friendly reminder that Versus XIII would never have been anything like your fanfiction.

Holy shit, what were the writers thinking? This scene's pretty fucking powerful

>muh Nomura

They were thinking "More gameplay, Less cutscenes" but ended up lacking in both areas.

Is there a scene where they go

HEY STELLLA!
STELLLLLA
_____HEY

She looks like a mage and she cant even join you cast.
shit game.

xth for Mobius is dead

yeah. easily the best mage now. This banner's really good to pull on for starting players. The raised rate characters all are decent to fucking great for their roles. Faris is a good full breaker and bartz is a great attacker.

but she can

>she cant even join you cast
Sounds like you didn't even play the fucking game.

When do you get to vesperpool? I want to get my supercharger but it's greyed out. Right now I'm on imperial infiltration right after getting back the regalia

stella is a rinoa clone and rinoa was shit so stella would have also have been shit

prove me wrong.

What for 5 seconds like dragoon girl.

please I know the drill.
like conan said this game is total blue balls, he was spot on.

>Greater demon casts Graviga

>It insta kills my Lenna

The actual fuck is going on?

If you feel like diving for 5* spellblade, the double lightning spellblade comes out with the next 13 event

ur life is a blue ball waste of time lmao

shouldn't panel 2 and 3 be swapped?

>Final Fantasy XV-2 comes out
>it's an alternate reality from XV
>literally Versus XIII
>cast has their old designs
>fucking Stella
>scrapped content like with the Insomnia invasion demo
>much darker atmosphere
>story revolves more about Noctis rallying his countrymen to take back his city and launch a counter attack on the empire
>alternate reality Noctis ends up being much darker and more distant from his friends and just being generally kind of a dick
>game ends with Noctis' friends reluctantly sacrificing themselves to secure Noctis' victory against the empire
>last scene is Noctis sitting victorious on his throne smirking with Stella kneeling in front of him as his wife/captured fuckslave
Would you play it?

Rate

>F2p who got lucky as fuck last week

no

Someone said Ignis has some heal technique move you can get? where is it? don't see it in the Ascension trees ?

if it was for PC and $30

>Won't be able to 11x until tomorrow
>Just know I'm going to be heavily disappointed

You proved yourself wrong by proclaiming that Rinoa was anything but cute.

The following image is a leddit party setup for the III Ultimate dungeon.

Count the problems with this image.

>has the valentine's day accessory
>no hones, shit rms, shit skills, three fucking healers
This is a joke post right?

Me too fampai, but that exdeath pull though, Its not happening for me

I'll trade my Lightning for your Gil.

Would 15 have been better with fat prompto?

>Finally got the Wizard Rod

Get fucked Greater Demon

>friend is new player
>used 9 summon tickets
>3rd is gilgamesh
>rest of the tickets was just cecil and shit

Im stuck on antenolla. Im never getting that mace until my gil becomes beast mode that is

Techniques > Regroup

Look at who's image is highlighted at the bottom to know what the thing on Ascension affects.

gil will carry him. praise gil

During the Titan fight, how do I perform Blizarra using Ignis and Prompto? There was a prompt on the screen saying they had a new trick up their sleeve, but I didn't see how to perform it.

How similar is XV's combat system to Xenoblade's?

>VIII weapon synergy consists of whips and guns no one can equip
>pull for a sword or a fist, even a thrown would have been fine
>get Laguna's gun
>single pull right after
>get another gun
Fucking kill me.

They just do it after so much time has elapsed. That's how they break off his arm.

>almost beat migdardsormr at like level 25
>literally fighting for like 40 minutes
>it's 5% HP
>warp blade in
>Noctis randomly fucking decides to target some wtf crab 10 miles away
>Run back to giant snek
>it's at full health

I'm done. Returning this shit tomorrow

How the fuck do I use Ignis analyze ability?

Serves you right for trying to bully a snek

What do you get for killing those giant monsters anyway? weapons? I saw kujata and it one shot me

The satisfaction of knowing you have autism. Wait no.

Does FFXV have Moogles with cute voices?

It has moogle plushies you throw at monsters.

Any cameos from other FF characters?

I THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD, YOU TRICKED ME

Only about 3 hours into XV, but I seem to have lost the ability to drive the car? Auto works, manual seems to be forever grayed out.

Why does Noctis have to run so God damn slow? Trying to explore Altissa is a fucking nightmare.
It's even worse that he doesn't even run by default, so you have to constantly hold down circle or else he starts his stupid duck walk shit.

>FFXV is god tier game cause cindy is hot!
if you think this then you are the target demographic also kys

it unlocks in chapter 3

Ok so dungeons turned out to be pretty good, fought that spider girl monster. It COULD'VE been good if not of the shitty camera.

And finally in chapter 3 holy shit the world actually got less depressing and good looking.
why the FUCK did they start us off in that shitty desert. what were they thinking it will turn people off.

third that knight with the mech was randy as fuck. He was literally the yamcha im guessing for this game.

Question, in the old trailers it showed you could ride mechs. did they keep that in? because holy shit that would be actually fun in this game for once. or did they cut another thing once again.

You know this game is so close to being really good, its right fucking there.
but the holding down a button with pre done combos combat
the camera
the really shallow content
the shitty on rails car
the shitty really boring or annoying and awkward party and main characters
The fps
and most of all the story, all its about is some shitty crystal in the end with a typical mad king with weak characters and completely unexplained important key points.

And someone said you literally see luna like once right? figures.

If they ever make a 2.0 version for PC it could actually be good. just not the story though it will never be fixed.

She is hot but the game is just not good, its ok.

Also I wish they added a monster list to look at. you really don't get to really look at the monsters because of how the combat is. your just wacking on something. It might be the far setting on the camera but you fucking need too.

1 hour and 15 minutes until BE maintenance. use your energy before then

Thanks for the warning. I always wait for the energy to build up before doing shit. Forgot about the maintenance

A bestiary would be fantastic, or just Libra that wasn't absolute dogshit.

Every great game has minor design issues to be ironed out in the sequel.

Bunnyhopping is faster than sprinting, anyway. Except in chapter 13, where dodging constantly is fastest.
>so you have to constantly hold down circle or else he starts his stupid duck walk shit.
Press L3

Yeah but seriously this game has a horrible beginning, getting to chapter 3 really made me happy a bit and I didnt really explore yet.

I know its just a reskin and it will all be the same but at least it looks good and im guess more different monsters will be around. plus the chickens will stop the autism that is walking in a empty open world game.
Yeah I checked the setting to look and nope not there. sadly I wanted a better look at the spider girl and really the monster look like they have good textures.
but will it get a sequel, did the plot end in a way where there could be one?
If the game sells well maybe we will get one with everything improved including a better story but who knows how it sold with such meh reviews. Its on a lot of peoples back burner.

They had 10 years though, that shitty camera is unforgivable. This is 2016 we should be over bad cameras. but the japanese ALWAYS have camera problems. Its like they can't figure it out.

Only guy who mastered it was miyazaki from fromsoft.

>Buy 12000 Magicites get Mythic Sage for free
way to go SE

>Innate Dual Wield
>Chains like a motherfucker
>Now is best unit in RK AND BE
Is there nothing our Onion boy cannot do?

fucking nothing because this game has no content. I mean even the shops get nothing I hear. by the end there are still 4 weapons per section.
I just thought about that too it seems like there are no drops from monsters but food parts. no rare weapon drops.
It sounds fun and ill be hyped to fight them but fuck.

but really can we use a mech in this game?