GLK class

Discuss

>Prefer Golden color or Silver
>White is for Gooks and Spooks, oy vey.
Honestly do like the GLE class, at the delearship ive seen some pretty sweet ones, but would get a BMW X6 since it's technically better.
>Proud owner of 2012 C250, I do get immasculated seeing a women in this car.

The official car of 20 something Asian housewives.

One of the most feminine cars that has ever existed hands down. Pic related is superior in every concievable way

Guys I wanna get a GLK. Like I seriously want to get one

They are under 20k, I want it for the storage

OP, what is your gender?

OP, what is your race?

An answer to these questions is the only way owning a GLK is acceptable.

Male, white

I see mostly women driving G wagons.

it's a pretty popular car in almaty. Second probably only to prado, 200 and 570.
I mostly see women drive range rovers.

obviously the G is superior if it was the same price as a GLK then everyone would have one

Get a manual diesel 4 banger imported from Germany. $20k. Are you even trying m8?

>importing vehicles into North America
>mercedes
>everyone
>amount of advertising and brand build up from Benz
You must remember that not everyone thinks like Veeky Forums does and barely anyone is aware that the G-Wagons are available outside of the country for that much cheaper.

ML series is significantly more feminine, expensive, and casual.
They drive these.

six figure '''''''offroad''''' vehicle that you'll never drive on anything less than dry pavement because one little ding = 10000 dollar repair job

G-wagons are ultimate cuckwagons, even brotrucks have more potential for real use. Could buy slightly-used Unimog and get a vehicle that is every bit as impressive and ten times more practical.

20k? are you considering buying a used Mercedes that's off warranty?

bad idea.

>built in skid plates
>front bumper adjusted for rolls
>skid bars on side adjusted for tall clearance
>not as top heavy as some other SUVs due to soft (relative) roof
This is just an SUV that caters to people in the upper class that has a lot of offroading in since it shows off what it CAN do. Just like the Porsche Cayenne or the upcoming Bentley.

The only difference is that this G-Wagon has its roots in offroading in the 80s and built similar to the Land Rover Defender.

Speaking of which,
Defenders cost more and are more to maintain than G-Wagons whilst suiting a similar purpose, aesthetic, and general atmosphere.
They're a "smarter" buy than the Defender but less capable of being tricked out.

BUY A FUCKING TOYOTA

i constantly see people slaying offroad in g-wagons. You just live in some cuck country. In russia and kazakhstan they are constantly driven offroad.
My uncle drove a g63 from southern kazakhstan to kamchatka and back so piss off friend.

Suburban housewife mobile. That said, I really want one regardless. They're actually fun to drive for crossovers and the build quality and interior of them is 10/10. Crossshopping them with 3 series wagons.

all my friends have one

reminds me of a pt cruiser

Don't buy a fucking cuckmobile. Seriously. You couldn't have picked a more nu male- white step father to black- son SUV than that. Be smart and buy a Sprinter