smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

smite.gamepedia.com/SMITE_Upcoming_update
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>open Odyssey chest it's a shitty avatar

Well, that sure was worth a week of grinding quests.

Arachne's Silky Spinneret

I know your pain, all of my odyssey chests have been avatars, and not even good ones I'd use just shit I don't want

To that Nox guy last thread the issue with Nox being called an Anti- mage is that "anti-mage" really doesn't mean much when other gods have just as powerful lock down and damage output.

Nox combo can only be hit in one manner and her combo burst has several holes in it that are exploitable.

>100$ skin
>Every single game I see one of these the player feeds
What the actual fuck ? Why would you pay that much for a skin on a god you don't even use? I'm not even a level 3 Thor but in mirror match I usually fuck these guys. I have never seen anyone with this skin ever win a match not even one time.

>playing in the BR server at 3 AM
>every fucking game has a jajaja trolling or spazzing out in spanish

This fucking game

True or False?

Any god can be effectively forced, at least part-way, into the support role.

False. Camazotz

If we are talking Casuals then yes you just play a second jungle who camps duo lane. I carried as a supp ne zha the other day.

I've gotten about 8 from the Odyssey itself, 1 from the stream, and bought 2 when they were on sale.

I got 3 skins: Heavy Metal Thor, Moon's Groom Hou Yi, Riftshaker Janus. 3 VPs (He Bo, Nemesis, Vamana). A ward skin. 4 avatars.

I'm not even sure if I want to grind the next 7 quests for Plague Doctor Izanami.

I've noticed a correlation between vanity and a lack of skill. Someone with a Limited or Mastery skin almost always sucks hard.

All the enemy team has to do is CC you and build anti heal and camazotz is toast.

>camazotz is toast
You could even say he's Camatoazt

>play 3 games as a Chinese god
>only Chinese god I haven't gotten a mastery level in is Ne Zha
>give him a go
>literally any time I go anywhere or do anything the entire enemy team converges on my location and fires everything at me at once
>on more than one occasion have multiple enemies suicide throwing themselves into my team just to get a kill on me

LEAVE MY BOIPUCCI ALONE!

I don't blame them. Other people may hate Loki but the only Assassin I truly despise is Ne Zha and his bullshit ult. I always half-focus on him when I go up against him.

You can say that about anyone the trick is to play aggro and make them f6 before it gets to that point. He also has a decent escape in his ulti. Again I'm talking about casuals.

>beat fafnirs wonderland round 15, die 16
>quest still up

Fuck off HiRez, not doing that shit again.

>Nike's statue in Smite has long flowing hair
>Nike herself is a butch lesbian

Why?

>using your ult as your most effective escape

Part of why I wish they'd buff him. I honestly don't understand the justification of why his leap has to be so shitty either

You heard it on the patch notes, their vision was a "strong female warrior". So that means short hair. Duh.

I cant get over the axe

She's usually depicted with a sword but I figured they'd give her a spear cause low rez

but a fucking axe? What

We literally just got blonde Zarya for the greek warrior, I'm pissed

Apparently the data mining shows a potential incoming skin for Hun Batz. About fucking time best assassin got some love

I don't understand the leap either but at least it gets you out of odin ultis.

I hate this shit who says a strong woman has to become manish? Part of the reason the gods are looked up to is because they where ideals(for the good or bad). By the very nature of being a god she should be the ideal image of beauty for the women of that time and culture. Not sporting the same hair cut as your sassy dike friend.

thats not an ax, thats a spear. smite just has ridiculously big weapons

>They made Nike a Dike
Come on hi rez

If anything you'd think it would be better since he has wings and shit.

That Nike/Dyke joke has been run into the dust in just 1 thread wow.

>Spear
>Hits multiple creeps

REMOVE SUSANO
E
M
O
V
E

S
U
S
A
N
O

Way to be shit

It's a Halberd. So you're both right.

>always talk about futa
>complain about goddess with short hair

I swear this is the gayest general

Tfw can't read the patchnotes because the Smite site is flickering like crazy on mobile

>Play Clash
>Our Ares goes 0-10 and their Thantanos goes 0-13
>Say "man with this useless Ares and their Thantanos it's an even match"
>His friend Hades tells me to stfu because he's doing more than me even though I'm 7-2
>Tell them I quit then and jump around in the fountain with full kit Nemesis
>Our team forfeits three minutes later

I always do this, idc if I'm cancer.

What do you guys think of my build for Camazotz

does this one work on mobile? smite.gamepedia.com/SMITE_Upcoming_update

Sometimes you just gotta let the house burn down before someone will stop smoking in bed

18.8k fantasy points, am I going to make it? I refuse to spend money or do meme surveys

>The Dawn Bringer was so dominant in Season 2 that he received a large number of nerfs and, given the new Season, these may have been too much. The new additions to the Guardian roster and the resurgence of some older gods in Season 3 has left Khepri out of the equation. His abilities are still quite powerful but his starting HP was well below other gods in his class. This is being brought back up to fit within the standard ranges of Guardian stats.”

>

Increased HP from 460 → 490

Finally a buff.

Its not the buff im looking for, but whateves.

Loki and neith need nerfs. Not because they're broken but because they're so brain dead to play. I've never seen such hand holding characters in moba before.

Neith need the root on her 1 reduced, at max rank she root you for the same duration as Kumbha 2 but without needing a fuckhuge channeling.

I like reading the official forum from time to time. It's always hilarious. Nearly all of the posters are shitter who say gods like Nox or Kali are OP but believe they are better than pro player.

Nox and kali are op

I'll remove you

So what? You want her 2 to be instantly explode so her burst is as mindless and easy to hit as others?
Her burst is very unique in that it does ONE thing that other mages do not, and that is render you useless. At least with Scylla's cripples you can cast healing or other abilities that don't involve moving, but with Nox, not only are you standing still, but you can't save yourself, or others. If she lands it, her reward is 125% scaling + her passive + the damage of her team. She's a highly team coordinated God that picks off the most important people off of the fight if she lands her stuff. Sorry her not doing it for no risk whatsoever is bad.

t.dirt 5

They added 30 HP to Khepri to compensate for the past nerfs he endured. 30-Health-Point.

They have a curious definition of "balance" and "buff" notions.

Doesn't that describe Smite General?

I distinctly remember two years ago when Smite General was constantly insisting that literally all of the pro players are bad and that certain gods are clearly OP and the pros aren't good enough to realize it.

I honestly wish people that spam emotes and GG after winning a 3v5 would die.

Skadi is like the most brainless god in the game.
I just press 2 and an invincible AI will get me a kill.

>play Assault
>tank buys SoG first item.

>I always do this, idc if I'm cancer.
Same, it just pisses me off if I am carrying and some shitter tries to tell me it's my fault the team is losing.

>play any game mode
>anyone builds SoG outside of maybe Hercules and even still

Fixed

Nike has a cock.

oh stop putting cocks on every fucking new godess.
we haven't had a cockless goddess since izanami.
seriously you fuckers have put cocks on Skadi, Terra and now Nike?

goddammit i want a hot strong female with a pussy instead of cock.

Tell Hi-rez to stop making "strong" females butch dykes.

strong females don't need to have a cock to be strong.

also Skadi, Bellona, Awillix were not dykes and still got dicks instead of getting dicked.

You're getting dicks, and you're gonna like them.

i like dick, dick is fine, but i like pussy even more, pussy is great, i just want goddesses with pussy instead of dick.

Sorry, but Nike has a strong gripping vagina that can take Terra's whole donkey cock and crush it

What if they had both pussy and dick?

Stop that.

I'm just sayin bruh

Did anyone else just get a fuckload of fp when you logged in today?

I also got some when I leveld up ravana from 3 to 4 like 160

I got like... over 1k

UUUU

Nike will be the goddess to end futaposting

why the fuck did they make her have hair like the bitch from rocky 4 jesus chirst why must any warrior woyman now not be feminine long haired nike when? even bellona looks more feminine

shes said to be athenas right hand.

get a clue

and ? athena a god by all accounts that should BTFO out of her is 10x more feminine

Quit repressing your homosexuality user. It's not healthy.

like i said get a clue

Why did they go with the dyke hair cut?

Other Hunters may be better but damn is Hou Yi fun.

>tfw you 4+2+1+AA an enemy

I build Masamune on my Hunters in Warioland because of their giant health. Is it worth it for shredding them down or do I just get executioner / more pen?

I play Hou Yi in Warioland and I build Masmune + Qin's + t2 Titans + t2 Hydra's.

It seems to work.

You need qins if you're a hunter.

I used qins+exe+masamune+tier 1 boots on Izanami. Nearly always top damage.

I'm building Qins, Masamune, Titan's instead of Exe.

I don't know why they made Nike's weapon look so dumb. It looks like a staff or a big wand, nothing like something that would be able to be used as a swinging weapon.

>i dont know what a halberd is but this is a stupid looking weapon
Wew

>co-op Conquest
>allies never use VGS while bumbling and stumbling all over the map

>normal Conquest
>allies expect you to know everything about the mode

So how do I learn to Conquest?

Learn as you play normal conquest. That's why there's ranked and there's casuals.

Suffer through solo queue.
know atleast a few gods for every role.
learn as you go and youtube with a grain of salt.

>be Zeus
>press 3
>do ult damage

Hard character.

b-but muh positioning
muh map awareness

Plague! Fourth horseman of the Apocalypse! Heard of me?

Now that all the Odyssey skins have been revealed, how do you rank them?

>Good tier
Barbarian Thor, Baron Frostchild Ymir, Gemini Agni, Jurassic Camazotz, Old Wa Nu Wa, Steel Samurai Susano

>Okay tier
Demonic Pact Anubis, Celestial Isis, Chilling Grasp Ah Puch, Foxy Amatersu, Igeneous Terra, Plague Doctor Izanami, Tormentula Arachne

>Bad tier
Clockwork Knight Ao Kuang, High Noon Sylvanus, Prototype Scylla, Scarlet Dangerfield Neith

>Shit tier
Hail to the King Tyr, Monster Trainer Erlang Shen

>foxy
>not good

Amazing Tier:
Demonic Pact Anubis, Gemini Agni, Igneous Terra, High Noon Sylvanus, Chilling Grasp Ah Puch, Plague Bearer Izanami
>Good tier:
Barbarian Thor, Baron Frostchild Ymir, Foxy Ama, Jurassic Camazots, Old Wa, Steel Samurai Susano, Celestial Isis, Hail to the King Tyr, Prototype Syclla, Scarlet Dangerfield Neith

Okay tier:
Monster Trainer Erlang, Tormentula Arachne

Throw it in the trash tier:
Clockwork Knight Ao

>high noon
>bad
>barbarian
>good
>tomentula anywhere but shit
Terrible

>we haven't gotten a cockless goddess since the last goddess

I hate futa, but I hate stupidity more.

>320 damage with 130% scaling and a get away in one ability
>can do up to 400 with 162.5 if you dash into them instead (rarely ever happens)
>a pull too cause why not
>a DoT that you can also teleport to offensively or defensively
>oh yeah lets reward them for using it too with 50% cooldown reduction on it
>a 55 range knockup ult just in case someone actually gets away
>if someone tries to hurt you, you get 2 dashes and 12% movement speed to get away
Weeaboos will defend this

I'd be fine with him if he didn't have the pull.

Terra's donkey dick!

He's not that crazy.

>team goes 3 mages because they can't play anything else

What the fuck is this bullshit

>Her burst is very unique in that it does ONE thing that other mages do not, and that is render you useless

and if they dodge it or they have an ally that stops your lock down YOU are rendered useless. The Thing with Nox is that her entire damage hinges on her combo and nothing else. She also can only focus and hurt one person and that's it's.

She's got all these buffs and she still isn't that great.

He has no hard lockdown without his ult.