Camaro SS vs Mustang GT vs Challenger R/T 392

Discuss.

Challenger for dat comfy cruising and decent acceleration.
If you live in a area with a track nearby or a twisty backroad then the mustang or camaro would be better if that's your main focus.

Classic 'Stang so I can compensate.

Challenger is great for comfy driving while being fun and loud. It would be the slowest of all three. Camaro also has a big engine tpfor throaty sound and massive torque. But you can't see anything out of it. Mustang is a little more revvy, can mostly see out of it.

kys laptime cuck

also i prefer the 350R to the chebby so fuck off with ur GM btfo bullshit

get the fuck out of Veeky Forums laptime cuck

>Camaro
Sports car and track weapon. Would make a good 2nd or 3rd car, but a terrible only car. Functionally useless back seat, tiny trunk. Has little sense of fun to it, just a pure performance machine to its core that wants to be taken seriously.

>Challenger
A muscle car first, GT car second, family car third, sports car dead last. Has heritage not only in its classic design, but in its shitty handling and large weight. Comfy, cool, practical, utterly ridiculous and doesn't give a fuck what other people think of it.

>Mustang
The Everyman car. Right in the middle of the other two. Can handle a backroad, but won't set any record laps. Comfortable, but not a GT car. Practical enough to DD, but not something for a family of four. A bit mischievous, but still wants to be taken seriously. Cares for it's heritage, but also looks to the future.

A sports car, a muscle car, and pony car. Similar, but not as much as you'd think.

>track weapon
Indeed, those walls should be afraid

we can all agree that the Challenger is visually the best

slash thread

lets close up shop boys

FCA anounced challenger to receive facelift again in 2018 but to remained unchanged untill redesign in 2021.

the challenger stayed true to its intended old counterpart

the others went full on edge

Balding short white guys
Midlife crisis vehicle of voice
Niggers

>choice

>Yellow turd with less visibility than a German tank
>Red turd filled with misaligned panels everywhere
>Blue turd what will kill you in the rain

Are muscle cars dead in the modern age?

The challenger is faster 0-60 and 1/4 than the mustang gt, the only stats that actually matter in the real world.

They all look fugly compared to their originals.

Giant overweight unreliable shit.
And.....

EVERYONE loves my Black on Black on Black Mustang GT 'vert.

It's not that fast, and it's not high-tech (still has a solid rear axle), but it's fun to drive, and I can still see out of it.

Full throttles in first, with nice chirps into second, NEVER ceases to amuse people.

My ex-bitch took a drive with me, and she was hooked! (Yeah, I'm fucking her again).

It's nothing special, but the Mustang does have an "appeal" so to speak... I guess it's not that different than Harley.

>angry
>angry
>retarded

Two good cars with image problems, and one shitty car that looks good...
Camaro: Too many Camaro owners stick Transformers badges onto their cars. If you drive one, people will think you are a man-child Transformers fan-boy.
Mustang: Too common, they don't even turn heads. Also, too many girls drive Mustangs.
Challenger: Almost every car magazine's comparison puts the Challenger dead last. It's not a real contender.

Challenger is not in the same class. It's a sedan with two doors, but is by far the easiest of the three to live with. Even in my hellcat it's easy to drive normally. The Camaro is just uncomfortable, but otherwise not too annoying, the fucking mustang is uncomfortable and drones like hell while you're driving normally if you have a v8. The least livable of the three imo, save better visibility than the camaro.

>tfw yurop
>tfw they don't sell Challengers here so would have to get it imported
>tfw Camaro is €5k more expensive new than the Mustang

The choice is obvious tbqh. If I lived in 'merica I would probably get the Challenger though.

Aaaaah... fast musklu karu, you want? sheivroretu kaimaruu, answer is