Why are there so many NA Miatas that have no front badge?

Why are there so many NA Miatas that have no front badge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OTtojy_mlZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they rattle off, or you accidentally pop it off hitting it with your hand

Idiot
Early models didnt have a badge

Because they are the best

>tfw you will never own a brand new NA MX5

Why does the next MX5 has to have this angry puppy face?

It's mostly likely because Mazda wants to get rid of the gay stereotype.

they are not trying hard enough

>THIS
My fugging sides!!

>You know what's worse than the gay miata driver stereotype
>THIS

The thing that disgusts me most about such pictures is this. If you have to give the car, or plane, or whatever, human features, then you're not truly attracted to it. Like, my favorite car I can say I have a near-sexual attraction to it because the looks just push my buttons in the right way. The perfect combination of curves and angles, the way it sits on its suspension, the headlights and grille. When I own one, I'll probably at some point rub my dick on the bodywork in the privacy of my garage. I'm not gonna say what my favorite car is to avoid derailing the topic.
But I find the miata "cute" as I'm sure many others do. It's definitely got feminine qualities already. If you really like it so much that you feel the need to draw it in a sexual context, wouldn't you just leave it alone, design-wise? Adding breasts and making it bipedal or humanoid ruins it. You've created a monster out of desperate, confused lust. Either the artist is some kind of pre-teen who hasn't come to grips with his sexuality and finds the car sexy, but can't wrap his head around fapping to something without breasts, or he's trying to sexualize objects because liberals and feminism has brainwashed him not to sexualize women, so he turns other things into women. Or it was created for a laugh, but honestly I don't think that was.
This is some poser shit and the artist should an hero for not being true to himself. If you're attracted to the car, jerk off to cars. If you're attracted to women, jerk off to women. It's possible to find something aesthetically pleasing to a high degree and not want to masturbate to it, but if you cross that threshold, just masturbate to the original object and not a sick bastardization of it.

>did you just admit that your car gives you a boner?
>mfw the shitposting here is better than it is on /mlp/

If your favorite car doesn't give you a boner then what the fuck are you doing here?

Never knew they didn't come with a badge, interesting

I want an eargasm, not an orgasm
i wanna corner in it, not cum in it (cum would probably ruin the paint anyway)
youtu.be/OTtojy_mlZ4

The worst part is that it's not even an anthropomorphization that even makes sense. Cars are machines and follow a kind of engineering logic that this weird fucker seems to have completely missed. The axles become arms with the tires still at the end, breasts and other nonsensical human organs take up all ground clearance, the "car" is no longer useful as a car and this diminishes most of the sex appeal of the original machine to begin with. This guys' explanations of how automotive genitalia might work is intensely cringeworthy and I too wonder what made him this way.

I saw some show on netflix last night where to dykes were driving in a miata could not stop laughing
>user what is so funny?

>Canada
Well there you go

>You've created a monster out of desperate, confused lust.
Holy fucking Kek

fucking saved

the worst thing is, other than red they don't even offer them in such colors

fuck you mazda canada
fucking leaf

you said it my man

user if I may ask, do you think of your car sexually? Would you fuck its tailpipe?

>WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO THIS THREAD I JUST WANTED TO SHIT POST CRINGY ART
Has this monstrosity of a thread that i have created ruined the miata Veeky Forums?