So why do you hate Soros while nuthugging Martin Shrekely?

So why do you hate Soros while nuthugging Martin Shrekely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPIQ_gyiHag
youtube.com/watch?v=m5aAtKP4884
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shrekli gamed the insurance companies to make a cheap buck and got heavily demonized by the American public for doing so. Scummy, but not particularly malicious.

Soros crashed Eastern Bloc economies to make a cheap buck and has been trying to do the same thing by paying for revolutions all over the world (including the BLM, Not My Country, etc. riots in the US!). He's about as bad as it gets.

soros is badass

BTFO'ing entire governments is way cooler than scamming some drug insurance companies

Shkreli is the embodiment of what alot of Veeky Forums posters think they are, or wish they would be

>autistic
>smart
>got rich at a young age
>self made
>took a massive shit on everyone in the process

have you seen the video of him infront of congress ?

youtube.com/watch?v=LPIQ_gyiHag

that's the biggest fuck you to the world you can do

Sorros is a god.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5aAtKP4884

okay, how do we make 1 billion dollars? if we memed trump into presidency, we sure can do this right

Excellent video. If only Veeky Forums had more informative content and less crypto-shilling, I'd come here more.

kikes out

>How Catholic is America????

>How Sikh is America??

How white is Rhodesia?

I admire both to an extent, but in terms of sentiment I think Shkreli gets just as much hate on this board as he does love. Even though, at this point (Pharmabro is still young) Soros is objectively the more financially successful

This is pretty accurate.

I found out my dad is genetically 1% Jewish, is there anyway I can exploit that, or am I forever a blue eyed goy? Do I have the bureaucratic gene that makes Jews such good accountants?

JIDF out

>shkreli

>Everyone who agrees with me is a shill.

"kill yourself, that would be better in the eyes of your lord"

Shkreli is just a dickhead who wants to make money, while Soros is a dickhead who wants to ruin the world.

Also, Shkreli is kind of a "loveable asshole" that's entertaining. Soros is an evil mastermind with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I can't wait for the general population to realize the truth about him, or better yet, those above him.

nothing.
they both over compesate for their tiny beta penisises.

yes yes yes its all about sex life...

Soros crashed Southeast Asian economies back in 1997, forcing us who were on the path on manipulating you economies to grind in to a halt, fuck Soros t.b.h.

After crashing our economies then we were forced to appeal to IMF for aid and got binded in a debt. Thanks Soros, you got almost all of us into Western debt, fuck you Soros, I hope you rot in hell. The Southeasterns never forget

what else if not to convince women to ensure survival of genes?

wtf Veeky Forums loves soros, go back to pol

>Implying Soros isn't based

always have known Veeky Forums sucks jew dick
JEW BOARD
E
W

B
O
A
R
D

Sincerely,
your loving friend /pol/

I have so much respect for this guy now

>niggers have big dicks
>lets mate with them
>none of them wanna work
>chaos ensues

yep.

why?
he just smugly parroted whatever his lawyer told him to say and couldn't even speak for himself or defend his actions.

Lol. Soros funds jewish rights, social justice, and progressive politics. Hardly "ruining the world".

Unless of course, you would prefer the alternative to Soros, Koch Industries, runs the show. Im sure you'd have a bit more understanding of what "ruining the world" means then...

I don't want a used rag. Keep her to yourself fag. If I wanted something with a thousand dicks in it I'd go to your moms house.

>couldn't even speak for himself or defend his actions.

You do realize this was planned, right?

>what is a "beta provider"?

settle down, dirty gook
>defending a mudslime

You seriously think guys like Bilzerian orbit chicks? No.

>albanian
>mudslime

How is this apropos? Have you given up already? That easy?

still non white/subhuman

your fish is dead, or do you not believe in climate change

Is that Eric Idle narrating!?!

He only made a billion dollars because he had billions to invest in the first place.

Soros was handed his money by the Rothschilds and his career consists of ruining the world.
Shkreli made his by cheating insurance companies.
Koch pushes the same lefty globalist shit if you want to use them as your boogeyman.
They're not alternatives, just different attack vectors with the same endgoal.