Show me what you drive?

let us rate each other

damn, you really love to show your car around Veeky Forums, don't you

Chrome hubcaps, poorly proportioned subcompact sedan (hatch would look better desu) 2/10. Giving leeway because its not a total shitbox, and the paint is in good condition.
Very clean dorito, VERY. I hope its stick. 8/10
9/10 RACE UTE! Cute DESU. Would give a 10, but the tires don't fit on the wheels. Deep dish steelies are nice though.

Would drive/10

If you put a set of wheels and tyres on this that were suitable sizes for a race car this would look the dogs bollocks but as it stands those wheels just don't fit that car.

and then I also use this

and also this.

and also this. My DD that refuses to die. Accord type r with 376k km of abuse on the clock.

and also a Triumph Bonneville t100 my brother in law handed me down a couple of weeks ago. Don't have picks of it yet, and to be frank, it doesn't quite feel like 'mine' yet since I got it for free and it's still stock.

you live in indonesia ?

That is rad

Clownshoe... I kinda like it in that color tho

Why are you transporting crackheads in the back of your car?

pretty coo
do you like it?
how's the upkeep?
i've got some experience with german money pits so it won't matter too much

I drive 3. No pics of all 3 for some reason :-\

This one gets the most attention, so...

2/3
>Project car
Barely anyone knows what it is...

3/3
Daily driver

Regular A4, Quattro 2.0 TFSI.

Very good.
10/10

Are memes about rebuilding the engine every 50k miles true?
Very clean car

More like a rebuild every 60k miles

Possible to make it last longer but it'll lose power faster than a regular engine and I wouldn't trust the previous owner to have kept it perfectly maintained and run it in a way that gives the engine maximal life (e.g. no short trips, revved high often ,pre-mixed, oil squirters and coils/sparks kept perfect)

Lol

Wish I could fit in one of those, my car is already cramped enough

Oh right, forgot pic

My eurobox, 2012 120 vti engine. Had a few issues with the AC when I got it from the dealer but they fixed it. Would have costed me around 1000€ but I was having none of that. Nice drive so far.

Currently getting resprayed back to the original Toyota metallic black and getting rid of the previous owners painting skills (orange peel, runs etc; the Ford Panther Black was a nice colour though).

Also getting optional aero skits and rear spats fitted, as well as a replica Livesports front lip, and a genuine Tom's adjustable spoiler fitted.

Me, Dad, and the painter/body shop guys are amazed at how clean it was underneath the original sideskirts/body mouldings however. I've seen some proper horrors where the sills have been happily rusting away out of view on the Starlets due to being covered, but thankfully this doesn't have a spot of rust other than a bit of bubbling on the front arches. Not sure how, as there is fuck all underseal on it, and it sat parked on grass on a Welsh coast with bushes growing through the engine bay for 3-4 years before I bought it.

Lured some crackheads into my car. Told them they'd get candy. Instead I forced them to go come to a music festival and pretended they were my friends.

I had to invest quite a bit. After 18 years and 100k km of use bushings, clutch and front rotors were going out, and I treated the shoe to a KW v3. Adjusted the valve clearances, changed all fluids.
It's been reliable so far, however I don't do more than 3000km per year with the shoe.

2006 legacy GT. Sti block,legacy heads, held together with arp bolts and studs. Killer b oil pickup, gates racing timing. Cobb lightweight pulleys, tgv delete, fmic, non recirculation bov, catless up pipe, catless down, borla mufflers. Tcx21 hybrid turbo, built by friend nick @ turbo concepts in Pinckney michigan. my dd.
Recently tuned after installing new daestchwerks 850cc injectors.
353whp @5300. 400ftlbs. @4500.

nice
got anymore pics?

Really need to get this lip paint matched

09 malibu ls 2.4

Super clean, hopefully we'll maintained because otherwise a shame

This is fucking rad

Shoe BMW a best

Also rad

op here. u will overspend thousands on a £300 shitbox car. just buy a modified Del Sol instead

cuck

Nice fart cannon you got there/10

here is my shitbox, original photo was the 944 posted up next to an aw11 but I had to crop it because file size was too big

porche for poor people. op here . people laugh at you

also have fun with maintenance

this

and also this one

and also this one as well

awesome

I like it

i dont like the wheels

nicee

I wouldnt use those self serve washes, all sorts of acidic chemicals, and the brushes are really bad for your paint

> drive

all I really use there is the bug remover because it works well on the wheels too. otherwise I just use it for the water basically and bring my own stuff. I've only used the brushes on the Honda I think, but I hate that shitbox anyway.

'06

Daily this till I get the Mk4 Jetta I just bought on the road. Jetta will be a good ol beater that'll save wear on the jeep, set of tires for her will cost more then I paid for the Vdub..

My summer car, shes sitting in the garage now awaiting fairer weather.

No pic of jetta cause its green and a pos.

both of them

Fiesta St 2.

windows phooooooone

Ghey

That mustang would look alot better without the tint on tailights

I drive a yaris too. Ill take some of the bullying for you.

That's a solid car. I was considering a hatchback version of the Yaris before I bought a Citroen.

Im from west virginia and this thing is a beast in the snow with my all seasons.

My one and only car until I finish school and get settled into my career.

I'm happy though, I love her to death

good lads

b7 s4

It was a full catback system secondhand and mint condition for only £100. I wasn't complaining, it's served me well over the years.

...I guess this isn't the time to say the engine has been rebuilt with forged internals huh?

Cheers lads.

absolute shit car, mom owns one as company car. interior is crap quality, everything is wobbling. especially the hand rest behind handbrake is retarded, it wont lock in one place and keeps sliding.

99 grand am se

I have a 1988 Yugo GVL, No joke, im being dead serious lol.

I dont care about censoring the plate, it needs a new one anyway, old one is WAY out of date.

Also have a 1997 Volvo 850. Censoring plate for this one though, as it is currently licensed lol.

'87 XF Fairmont with the 5 speeds

Also have a '14 Ford Ranger for work

'96 maxima SE
5 speed
120k miles, one owner
Picked it up for 1200 bucks.
Just needs a new clutch, cv joint and an EGRC valve

Loving that VQ30 so far

Truck is mine, piece of shit Sonic is my fiance's. May as well be mine, I drive it more and do all the repairs

I should add, pic is not mine. I havent gotten a chance to take any yet

It's a slow shitbucket with a slushbox transmission and rough paint, but I still love it.

It looks super comfy where you are. Have any plans on matching the paint? It looks kinda nice with the contrast.

Starlet a cute!

NA a cute!

That's all that matters user.

Nice sportcross m8

135k miles with routine maintenance only. Any others own a similar year crv? Obviously a picture from Google.

2004 CRV Manual 97k Miles

Dont for get to do your 120K mile service if nobody did.

01, so prior gen to yours.

155k miles. Had to do the head gasket this summer, but other than a recalcitrant rear door latch and a window regulator, it's mint. Utilitarian, but good.

03 540iT msport

MiATA GANG

What model does she have? That's the face-lifted version post 2011 and I've got none of those. Only thing that bothers me is that it's slightly noisier than my gf's -13 focus

1/2

Trucc

2/2

$300 daily driver turd

rotarybro
want/10
clown shoe
my style

where are the fucking updates

its a welfare ricer boy uk cunt $200 1990's econobox

the best part about it all is that in the uk you can buy a 2006 5 series for maybe $3000

www.parkers.co.uk/bmw/5-series/saloon-2003/for-sale/

take a look. proper wankers these uk posters

also i forgot to mention that a fuckin door security in UK makes $1200 a week. yes in A WEEK

I wish turno starlets were that cheap in my country.

Holy fuck thats cheap for a turbo starlet.

only cucks give a fuck about a meme stalet or a special edition del sol when you can buy a 2006 5 series for $3000

I dont want a shitty bmw thats not wven a m5 or m3 though.

Nice XE m8.

ex-daily driver of 2 years, now its my project car

Im really enjoying this Falcon, it handles better than the Valiant, faster, better on fuel and is pretty cozy, but not as comfy as the val

i wish i bought an XE with bench seat/column auto tho, ive always wanted one of those but i wanted a newer DD

it's an XF though? But cheers

its that an XT..?

yeah its the pov pack

but thats OK, they still had the same engines as the XR6

Ex taxi?

That's the uhh G35 right? How do you like it? I'd really like a manual sedan from any year really. Hopefully people ignore them and they come down in price. I think the VQ35 can sound really cool.

My daily

>buy car for badge
>remove badge

My weekend car,sorta

>>buy car for Vadge
>>get vadge