- From 11/28 to 12/7
- Need to clear Orleans to participate
- Welfare 4* Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily
- 3* event CE can be obtained from FP gacha
- APK version update to 1.16.1

>[Ishtar gacha]
- 5* Archer Ishtar (Time limited)

>5* Serene Moment
Arts +10%, Quick +10%, NP Gain +10% (Fruitcake +1)
>4* Holy Night Reading
NP Gain +15%, NP Damage +15% (Shortcake +1)
>3* Saint's Invitation
+3% Defense, 100 damage reduction (Cheesecake +1)
>5* Holy Night Supper
NP Charge +30%, Crit Damage +10%, NP Damage +10% (Miracle Stocking +1)

>[Amakusa Shirou gacha]
- Extended to 12/7
- Amakusa Shirou NP Interlude upgrade released

>[Altera gacha]
- From 11/30 to 12/7

>[Half-AP Main Quest]
1/2 AP consumption from Fuyuki-Camelot story quests

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Next stream 12/6
- Babylon in December
- FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

cms.fate-go.jp/app/2016/nlbqya/
cp.fate-go.jp/fate/santa/
imgur.com/a/ijNQ0
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20161201
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, let's give her an NP interlude while we're at it.

Best Pharaoh.

Nothing says a fake can't surpass the real thing

Artoria needs a damn strengthening quest.

She doesn't really need one.
Make it a skill upgrade interlude instead

When will be his time to shine?

Pre-Babylon stream this December 6th 20:30 JST. We are all getting 20 quartz.

cms.fate-go.jp/app/2016/nlbqya/
cp.fate-go.jp/fate/santa/

Thank you,director

come back please

Looking for some friends with LB drunk Jeanne.

>yfw Bablyon CM shows Gil getting BTFO

This would imply that shit is so fucked that even he can't handle it. That would so fucking hyped.

Why does child Jeanne dress like a slut? She is just a kid.

truly

Sakura could possibly be put in as a Servant without needing to asspull divine possession or demi-servant BS.

Somewhere in the multiverse, there is a Heaven's Feel where wormslut bad-ended everyone in Futility and then proceeded to eat even the Counter Guardians before finally extinguishing humanity.

For doing this Gaia placed her on the Throne as Heroic Spirit MATOU (Saver class), savior of the World.

Nasu is too much of a hack to try this though.

Nobu a CUTE.

All lolis are sluts.

>oldest pharaoh in Fate
>beat two kings of kings and an Egyptian executive, with an eggplant and a mirror
>has the protection of Medjed
>is queen of both the sky and the underworld
>would probably enjoy listening to Babymetal
Best.

>all this headcanon

>Fujo's like armpits as well

Are they just universally loved?

>everyone in Fuyuki

I'd agree if Sakurai didn't have Nito fellate Ozy in pretty much every apperance they have together

arjuna has the most waki wank among fujo

This would actually be really cool if it wasn't a meme with him getting destroyed.
Just show him on the losing side looking angry and/or impressed.

She has an inferiority complex to pretty much every other pharaoh. It's just who she is.

I'd be more hyped if it showed him weeping.

but it's only him that she calls "the best of the best and greatest pharaoh" etc.

Nah, it'll be Enkidu's tear. Foju would lap that shit up.

Still didn't mess as much as Cleopatra.
Though the situation and consequence are really similar.

Wouldn't want him killed, just have it shown that he is at the point of not holding back but still getting pushed back. This would make Gilfags question how badly shit is going down.

Best couple.

>Wanting the CM to spoil the Epic
Dude no

Why would you LB that during sock farming time?

I already tried rolling him during class gachas, but nothing. Now he appeared with that new archer slut.

Nito-chan is cute!

*Fujo

>Maaya and Keinchi can roleplay and it would be considered canon.
They do so many couples.

I want to listen to the audio.

Bily is for _______________

imgur.com/a/ijNQ0

Guys

Saber Deermud tho

So ishrin knows guda already when she's summoned, and comments about how guda always have a laxed look. This is a teaser for barberong isn't it?

No it's a tease for the anime.

She still thinks she's worse because at least Cleo wasn't trying to crash and burn with no survivors.

DUDE

bugging the game?

Any time now.

Burning for prisms.

If any lucky user dropped enough to LB one.

As a lowkey billyfag i'm rather dissapointed about how Halloween is the only event he was in, and only as an enemy.

I hope he'll show up for at least White Day.

But there's no donkeymeme anime

Because he is.

Of course it is. I don't get why people even doubt it. I mean, someone in a future gacha is going to roll Ishtar so of course she'll have lines referencing her Order, but since she was released before it they made them a bit ambiguous to not give away too much detail.

Raita ?

pls no bully that was DW's fault not Billy's

Alright now that she's released:

Can Ishtar beat Gil?

gingami

Gilgamesh could defeat her on his own easily if he put his serious face on. It'd only take one, or a few, CGs to splatter wormslut. Probably just this guy in his CG state could kill her.

Not banana melon enough.

Stop sexualising lolis you pieces of shit.

She very strong even nerfed but Gil counters her in everyway

forgot to mention too

Who gives a shit about that whiny little bitch? How did he even make it into the hero pool?

No.
Galaxy buster>planet buster

So how likely is Sumanai to get some new animations? I know Alter has priority over him. But I hope he is popular enough with the nips to get one. Would hate to see Sieg being a better unit and having prettier animations. I just love that apologetic lizard so much

>ishtar
>goddess of love, fertility, sex
>does not have seduce ability

Yeah this. Have him with his top off, tattoos on, and Ea spinning but covered in wounds and looking uncertain.

It wouldn't even be for laughing at Gilfags, it'd just be hype for whatever he's up against.

you forgot that she also willingly cleans your room because it's dirty

Autistic fujoshits think he's hot, so about 2% of the player base give a shit.

No, she needed the bull of Heaven to try and punish them, and they still whipped its ass. She got so completely BTFO by Gil and Enkidu that it's not even funny.

Pretty sure her venus canon NP doesn't have as much raw power as Ea. And she has only one form of temporary defense. It'd be a competition of her beamspam vs hundreds of different, possibly hand-picked, NPs from GoB at once. Pretty easy to decide. Ishtar's still top-tier though, you need something powerful enough to cancel out her NP, or some completely bullshit defense like Avalon.

She does actually rin turned it off

She lost it when possessing Rin. It's her first skill, at EX rank it included the ability to charm anyone, now at B rank she just looks pretty.

That's what a good roommate does. You don't leave all the cleaning to the other guy.

>Rin turned it off
>this meme is spreading

> diarmuid
gross

Sumanai's popularity comes from his disposition and how bad he is in game. Sieg will more than likely be the fix to him, rather than DW outright buffing him. His strengthening quest was a good start, but it doesn't fix the glaring issues he has. His attack stat is shit for a 4*, he has no way to make use of his good HP stat, and his NP hits like and wet noodle and lacks any good extra effects (though this is pretty close lore).

I want to gently rub the stomach of my daughter for being able to one shot saber lily with her NP

Which class has the best boys and why is it archers?

uhh, it's in her my room lines. she's "more like a mother" implied that gudao said it to her

I actually enjoy Gil's antics and I'd still love to see that. Serious Gil from Ataraxia was one of his best moments in the series, and seeing him having a hard time like that would be pure hype. I can only think of a few foes currently in Fate that would get him to do something like that (and I can count them on one hand).

She also pretty blatantly offers to fuck you in her ascension lines.

Servants you want to make babies with

op skills alway get nerfed

Fuck babies. Babies are ugly.

Arash would be a great father

I'd put Ishtar in the upper tiers for sure, as she has a lot of raw fire power, but she lacks variety it seems. She has seduction (which is still strong) and raw power. She's also a god though, and I would expect shit like that from them. I usually rate gods in their own scale, same with Grands. They don't really fall under the normal system.

You

who cares about that I just want her to clean my room and maybe drink tea with her

I think as long as they get his emotions right it'll be hype.
If he's crying and screaming like he was against Shirou then it'll be kinda lame.

what if the person he's losing to is emiya alter

Tamamo!

Maybe if he appeared to exterminate Tiamat.

But he already debut in main story once,so its unlikely

I'm more of a lancerfag myself. It's a class full of best boys. Archer is a close second for me though.

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20161201

RIP Taneda Risa

Fujos get out, this general is about the rider girls

I love Diarmuid. He is such a romantic and excellent knight. Perfect in everyway.

he can mpreg me anytime

That'd be pretty worth. EMIYA is among the few Gil would have trouble with, and his Alter form should step it up even further. Gil would have to be serious about it if he wants to survive. I'm hoping it'll be Caster Gil using more than just Gate spam though.

What if in the CM they showEa destroyed?

>you will never make babies with Arash
>your children will not inherit Robust Health EX
>your children will never be above world level

I'm actually expecting Sigurd to be in Babylon just to help us with that. I really can't think any other place where he would make sense. Him getting a stand alone gacha is unlikely since he is a newcomer male and that's not really comon to happen

>Want to whale for Rin
>Game won't let me buy quarts