What car is this?

What car is this?

a mess

looks like a first generation lotus esprit with a bunch of modifications of course to make it look "futuristic"

Modified early '80s Toyota Supra?

Fiero with a body kit

it's a Lotus "we want the Delorean look but a Delorean would be too obvious so we went with the James Bond Submarine" Esprit S1

some weird kind of dodge stratus

A 1980's wet dream of what the future would be like in the super distant early 2000s

>didn't give him a stratos like the tv series
reee

Fucking this, christ this was a layup how do you fuck it this badly

they even have those repro stratos with the renault engine to use.

Looks like a modded 80's Levin.

Jesus, they couldn't take an hour to put fresh tires on?

plus wasn't the whole point that clinging to expensive classic cars was one of his only personal indulgences and all that, like the dog in Innocence.

probably a bit much to expect from hollywood schlock cashing in on a name and an aesthetic, but still. even just using a stock esprit could've made the same point

Definitely this but theyve completely covered the pop up lights, added that "stainless steel?" decal infront of the door. theyve also modified the windows behind the door since its missing that metal strip to support the windows.

get ya eyes checked famo

>probably a bit much to expect from hollywood schlock cashing in on a name and an aesthetic, but still. even just using a stock esprit could've made the same point

uh, i have some bad news for you. We know why. (((they)))

DeLotarrihni

>futuristic car
>not being a bar of soap

I appreciate them sticking with a more 80's sense of futurism at least

Just rewatched the first movie for the first time.

And man I cannot overstate how badly hollywood is going to fuck up.

I mean froim the moment they cast Scarlet Jewhansson, of all people, as the Major you know this is going to be garbage.

>fiero with a body kit

Aston martin bulldog?

Fucking Hollywood, man.

Scarlet looks like a kike in cosplay, why would they not give the role to someone who actually looks the part?

to be fair, her english is fucking terrible

Batou didn't have the Stratos in the first movie, which from what I saw in the trailer is where they're pulling a lot of this shit from. The car in OP's pic looks more like the car from this scene than any other car Batou had in the movies or various animated series, even though the car from the 1995 movie looks like it could be done with a modified Silvia.

It's called STAR POWER you braindead ape. Hollywood OFTEN will put a well known actor in a role that they might not be the *best* choice on earth for because big stars will draw people to the movies.

>didn't give him an sz like the movie

Yeah, and thats why hollywood will be ruining ghost in the shell, making a shitty movie and creating a normie fan base that have never even seen the anime.

You dumb nigger hollywood isn't about quality, they do not give one fuck about making quality films, it's about money.

Wow I've never seen that car before. It does look pretty similar to the car in the 1995 movie (which I can't find a screengrab of and won't bother with trying to get one from youtube) but without the modification to make it look futuristic.

fiero with a bodykit