github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8l5f79bQ45RmMNlVLYeImlRa_VEemvonTcFIqC13yDkgRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rr9cMJvOp_xpMn74j5N9fPSbFsCyL0bRkI9MBUakOX9FJTPV-XlUyzrrNBlgVC0PUsnAQHg9tVxjpYrJj315uhj0YdFI5k96a2-vrSFm_jamaecg9Z8xo4kFUnLzrY7DiCm5o77TzVpp_f73w8BcBmBLOiAPAfaPK5k_IdGGp4L3zlWAcWQIV9IG5QMCsKES_jhA3RY0MyMrxv2YZTEBCSIzY=
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/160HY37T3pACr0qKnnUeSR6vv1ylXUkW81qoBqNUJl44/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
youtube.com/watch?v=k7f2M9rD4s4
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5fyp0z/ggg_please_do_not_give_players_more_stash_tabs/
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5fw0g2/ggg_it_is_time_to_add_few_more_default_stash_tabs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

idiots

LABRATS

is Hegemony our guy? updating the our guys list, I need opinions

man this game is bad lul

if you think this game is still not p2w then you need to neck yourself cuck

hegemony is as far away from our guy as it gets

>You will never have four breasts

me farming the lab

>still dont have a build because everything is shit and unfun or a fotm meme and life is still garbage

I think I'll just try out Battlerite

Fuck Cuck Wilson

good blogpost

Hege is kind of fine but he's not out guy.

Holy Shit! this is Taeyeon no

the game isn't pay to win

There is no "winning" in this game
this is a single player game where you can grind infinitely

I think he's better than the rest

He has a good grasp of the game, doesn't spew redditor memes and is generally likable. He's a great contrast in the podcasts to that insufferable piece of shit

The only problem with him is the innate autism all Asians have. Every podcast he advocates for more active skills and more buttons to press. He'd feel right at home playing starcraft: typewriter simulator

At the very worst he's not annoying, putting him above 99% of streamers

>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8l5f79bQ45RmMNlVLYeImlRa_VEemvonTcFIqC13yDkgRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rr9cMJvOp_xpMn74j5N9fPSbFsCyL0bRkI9MBUakOX9FJTPV-XlUyzrrNBlgVC0PUsnAQHg9tVxjpYrJj315uhj0YdFI5k96a2-vrSFm_jamaecg9Z8xo4kFUnLzrY7DiCm5o77TzVpp_f73w8BcBmBLOiAPAfaPK5k_IdGGp4L3zlWAcWQIV9IG5QMCsKES_jhA3RY0MyMrxv2YZTEBCSIzY=

Leveling:Arc - Spell Echo / Increased Crit

Flame Totem - Faster Projectile / Faster Casting / Added Cold

Orb of Storms - Added Lightning / Increased Critical Damage Support or Controlled Destruction

Frost Trap (?) - Trap & Mine Support / Multiple Traps

Curses - Lightening Vuln

Discharge time:

Enduring Cry

Daresso's Defiance

Discharge - Increased AOE / Controlled Destruction / increased Crit + 2 other gems

BLood frenzy

Curses for discharge - Poachers Mark / Assassin Mark. Use aura gem.

ST: Stormcall or Arc? + vaal spark

good analysis I agree

it is user

>better than the rest
Meant to say better than most

Breach league will be fun

Agreed

the dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I've ever had

to continue, i'm not pretending to have the answers. chris has said himself that he wished he had taken notch's approach to monetizing poe which would have meant the game being p2p with the price increasing over time. chris wants paid leagues, which i think are a bad idea. chris wants to "stretch the limits of p2w" which again is a bad idea. GGG has depended almost entirely on their playerbase's generosity to sustain themselves and make money. chris is currently shitting on that generosity by demanding even more money with each passing league and expansion. perhaps chris bit off more than he can chew by taking on too many employees, too many projects; his shareholders and investors are demanding quarterly profit margins that he simply cannot meet without forcing p2w gimmicks down our throats. i'm not defending him, he's an idiot. this game has suffered greatly. it had so much potential but sadly it's being diluted into nothing more than a quarterly pay check. the game is stale, the playerbase is drying up, and GGG has no answer for it except "buy more tabs!." the fact that chris has the audacity to put "don't be a beast of burden" in the game chat speaks volumes to me of his borderline obsession with money; it's literally all he cares about. he's not thinking long term and it'll eventually be the death of this game

im a virgin too lol

Give me the essence stashtab memes so I can add them

Self cast scorching ray or totem scorching ray?
pls help

our guy PT is already at 5154 builds, how can one person be so based?

notches game had far fucking greater appeal than POE though
that was their decision to hire all artists and focus on graphics when noone gives a shit bout gfx

Then again, notch is a fat kike who has done zero work on his game

self cast

sr totem ai is awful

SR isn't a great league starter I dont think, do flame blast until you have the links and gear for it /shrug

oh and selfcast manmode or you're a loser

based frogposter speaking the truth

>samefagging

>Autism

anime posters get out

Guys.
Is it posible for a Mirror to drop on Twiligth Strand?

lmao fucking retards

post kpop instead of anime. anime is for children

I'm expecting to meet at least a dozen chars variations of the name "Ichigo_Montoya" this league.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/160HY37T3pACr0qKnnUeSR6vv1ylXUkW81qoBqNUJl44/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

hege's list of builds for 2.5 if you lack inspiration

>Anime website

I don't see any mirror arrow builds in there
smdh

all you need is a +1 tabula for a FR33 6 link and you just got the best possible league starting build

Mein neger

give me a quick tl;dr on the mirror arrow build

checkmate atheists

you have mirror arrow
and you have blink arrow
and you link both in a 5l, so its a bit of a meme build, gem inefficient
run auras
run MOM/EB

and you just spam your fucking clones every 3 seconds when they are off cd

i hope the golem jewels aren't as rare and expensive as grand spectrums. it looks fun :/

sauce?

>not going Saboteur for the trap meme arrow build

youtube.com/watch?v=k7f2M9rD4s4

cluster traps are less damage now
pointless to use them

poor wilson can't seem to keep his promises

The secret is that you don't even need them. The +1 one is good though.

fuck it, ill just do self cast flameblast cause im playing softcore who give a fuck

>that one frogshitter going all in with his p2w shitposting before no lifing breach like everyone else

it's sad

all kpop girls are sluts

that's catposter he's a retard ignore him

not true

only if you're currently streaming

it's true

>ggg cucks
lost your way to reddit?
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5fyp0z/ggg_please_do_not_give_players_more_stash_tabs/
this is your lair

What is the best mouvement skill when you have 0 atk speed or cast speed from the tree? Lightning warp, flame dash, whirling blades, leap slam or shield charge? Of course, support gems for fast cast/atk added later.

Yeah, so you either go all 4 or none of them. Minion Damage/Life jewels are probably gonna be just as expensive.

I will finally get a mirror drop this league!

is hannarashi our girl?

no, i have it open in another tab

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5fw0g2/ggg_it_is_time_to_add_few_more_default_stash_tabs/
You mean yours?

alternatively you can roll a saboteur mirror arrow trapper, and have 12-24 clones active at once. You lose on some minion damage and duration though, by not going necromancer, also trap support dmg multiplier doesnt work on minions, but cluster traps/multiple traps WILL reduce minion damage. All in all both are samey, self cast is more flexible and mobile ( self casting blink arrow every 3s, dont even have to aim ), trapper is more meme retarded fun type ( army of clones ).

In the end mirror/blink clones are basically totems that scale from minion dmg and your bow+quiver.

Elemental is supposedly the way to go, but i got more dmg during calculations with combination of high phys + one of the elements bow.

Damn i think im gonna do a mirror arrow as my starter now.

no that guy on the right is our guy

That guy on the right is clearly our guy.

Dash. It's the only one you'd use while racing, for good reason. Blink arrow is fine in a swap weapon too if you need to jump rivers, dash has limited range.

Brown jacket v.2

jesus christ

You go lion eyes because otherwise your minions will miss like half their attacks in later game

You can also go like poison mirror arrow, dnno if its worse or better or w/e

i hope none of you look like that in real life..

taeyeon is a cutie :3

ah yea shit i forgot about that...
no mirror arrow starter then

I really hope you anime faggots neck yourselves soon, either way you will go on the day of the rope

>day of the rope

virgin roleplayer fantasy

it's what's inside that counts...

>day of the rope
like jump rope?

no its fine, you just gotta buy lioneyes glare, its pretty cheap, nothing else uses it.

i'm gonna play a 2h cyclone raider

r8

5/7

sounds fun
let them know the fury of a scorned woman

>raider
0/10

I'm gonna roll a dw cyclone raider.

red pill me on raider.. don't want to fail vaaling several darkray vectors.. I'll feel like I'll end up the same as in prophecy where I failed vaaling 30 snakebites for vuln on hit

+1 darkrays are a luxury. just farm up enough currency to buy them outright

it's some old skinhead movie. the only people that use that term are /pol/fag kiddies that somehow escaped their containment board

wish i was dead actually