/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Game updated and no one made a new thread edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Maximum Carnage. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Strange event is basically over, and the next one about to start.

Free shit this week: Nothing is given in life

>Marvel event article
See comments

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
See comments

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5fzqjr/leaderboard_reset_issues/
reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5fzj20/banned_with_an_hour_left/
www21.zippyshare.com/v/KfA0Xgwl/file.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/qPujFKwv/file.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/E1sPHZOY/file.html
www21.zippyshare.com/v/tyDEouTW/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know why there hadn't been a thread made yet, but I was going to wait for a new article before posting, but there's a new update for android out so I wanted to have a place for hackanon to post his update for us.

posting in a dead general

The last one died before I got online and we're slow enough during the day that I didn't figure it would be worth it to make a new one until we got something new. Update is what caused me to even find the new thread tbqh.

I guess we all had the same idea. I probably should have just waited I guess.

The store description makes it sound like we're getting absolutely nothing. That doesn't seem Jewy enough

Do they release patch notes?

not him but no, it's just the default text they've had up there a few months

Threadbare, generally just add shit if there's events. The last time we got a content update though, it was included in their patch notes. This time it's just the default one that's been there since launch.

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5fzqjr/leaderboard_reset_issues/

>breaking the leaderboards an hour before the event ends

truly I'm not even surprised

Previous thread:

Thanks to the leaderboard issue, the top score seems to be 2,850, 10 is 2,527, 50 is 2,196, and 1,000 is 338. Had I not been banned, I would have gotten the Serpent, having 655, having gotten both cells.

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5fzj20/banned_with_an_hour_left/
>I just logged in to check my position to make sure I was still ranked in the 20s and I was banned!

>I've spent a lot of money to make sure I got the Loki outfit and with an hour left I'm banned???

>I use the official app and am not a hacker, as they can clearly see from my shard purchases! If I miss out on the Loki outfit I'm going to demand all the money I spent on this event back. Wow.
Whales are mad

Damn I suck, haven't made an OP in months and I forgot the most obvious thing.

I'm guessing that means we're getting some sort of mini event that only lasts a week before the real event update drops.

leaderboard seems fixed

Found out when I logged in this morning that I was banned. Assuming it wasnt a fuck up, dont why they would bother since I was at rank around 6000 with 107 basketballs lol

>mfw I'm only 5k from upgrading the Ancient One to level 5 but had no way of obtaining that in one day because I couldn't recruit enough basic beings/books to get the materials for building all six (6) staves AND recruit the beings/books to fight Dormammu's guards
>mfw she's going to be stuck at level 4 forever because there's no way I'll ever get enough coins to reach the 100k+ they always make the premium characters

I guess this is what I get for falling for the jew, at least I managed to get Nico to rank 5

they have not been jewy about premium upgrade for a while you are gonna be fine.

I would kill to be able to rank up daredevil fags already

Can you imagine spending 100s of dollars on this event and finishing 51. This feels like a fireball show. A lot of whales are going to spend way more than they have in the past, but never spend another dime on the game.

>A lot of whales are going to spend way more than they have in the past, but never spend another dime on the game.
How will they spend more by not spending more?

Probably should have said spent, not going to spend since the event is over now, but I ment that they're spending more than ever to rank, and after they fail to rank they're going to realize they wasted a lot of money so they won't spend on future events.

Oh please, once a cuck, always a cuck

They can't handle releasing an episode on time, I don't know why anyone expected them not to fuck up on the leaderboards.

Leaderboards for a game like this doesnt even make sense.

It does if you want to get money from whales, but yes a game that doesn't involve skill shouldn't have leaderboards.

This is a who pays more for his spot leaderboard.

fucking hell still can't put away these decorations

The fuck was the point of that hat quest?

Did they ever give that prize out for the elemental costumes?

I got the dweller in the dark thing and the 200 shards.
This. They are clogging up event square. I have to get it ready for the next event.

what does the dweller look like? Got a screenshot by any chance

It's just the Dweller in Darkness rising up from a blue pond circle thing.

that's incredibly underwhelming

Very. Just like the bobbleheads.

>not jewy
>motherfucker have you even seen the price of ghost rider?

450 post is pretty good.

>Fast shit
www21.zippyshare.com/v/KfA0Xgwl/file.html - HD
www21.zippyshare.com/v/qPujFKwv/file.html - SD

>Free shit + fast shit
www21.zippyshare.com/v/E1sPHZOY/file.html - HD
www21.zippyshare.com/v/tyDEouTW/file.html - SD

I looked around for other MAA mods thinking someone else might have worked out how to do old items and characters, and it turns out every other site that hosts mods is just downloading this one and hosting it on their own site.

I've been Jewed in my quest to defeat the Jew.

Thanks. How do you know it's your version, do you leave a little identifying mark in your code?

They ripped the text description from AG, and split it the downloads same way I did.

I hope you can accept the fact that someone somewhere is probably selling your mod for money and actually making money off of it. That's what seems to make most modders quit, rage over someone else capitalizing over their work.

I'm the first to admit all I did was steal shit from old mods of this game and the FG one to find out what to do, so I don't really care. If I wanted to keep it to just us, I'd set up a Discord and just post it there, I just assumed if I linked it over to AG as well, someone who actually knew what they were doing would see what a shit job I was doing and take over. Fuck man, even splitting the HD and SD versions should have been enough to tell them I'm retarded, clearly I was wrong.

Odds of getting the Thunder Zone before Makluan zone?

Zero

I think Thor's upgrades were at 50 something and we'll probably get Mandarin before then since he's already in the files

But I might be misremembering because it's been so long

They were before. Alot of shit is before thor. Well get to him in a few years.

PEPPER'S BACK

As is Rulk and Bulk

Those who have them already get jack shit?

AND ABOUT TIME TO

There's a new armor for Pepper

From the FAQs:

>When does the Arctic Armor Pepper Event end?
>The Arctic Armor Pepper Event ends on December 8 at 3 pm PST/6 pm EST.

Glad we get a break though, these minievents are comfy

neat.jpg

Looks kinda shitty though

Singularity and She-Hulk confirmed!

How are they going to do Singularity's rank ups?

Forgot the picture

>How are they going to do Singularity's rank ups?

Maybe like Tigra, what you'd expect on the first rank then add some shit for the other two

i dont buy husbandos.

>Blue Hulk can't collect discs

lame as fuck

Just keep adding stars.

>Singularity

Her armor reminds me of something, particularly the huge chest piece.

probably based on something

good night bump

ded gaem

Dead story

New story content never ever

>that Hawkeye teaser was for nothing

I cant wait for TinyCo to run out of main marvel characters (I know that'll take a long while), and just got batshit crazy with their updates like they do with their family guy game. Their Christmas event this year features such Christmas Family Guy classic characters like Q-Bert and Pacman.

never ever

If the rumors are true about Marvel letting up on anti-mutant stuff are true then that may never happen.

Speaking of mutants, has there been anything in the game hinting at them specifically?

Didn't they mention a rival school or something once?

They mentioned a rival school that sounded very similar to Xavier's in the last article

Could be anything though. We already know there's the space school.

I just got the Mockingbird check-in screen, so I guess they're rolling it out to everyone now

The space school was blown up though, and they used the word Institution, not school. Definitely seems like they are gearing up to either an X-Men school or an Inhuman school

New armor is ugly.

With this catch up on event characters, does that mean after Christmas they'll do a Civil War mini-thing and we'll get another chance for Sif and Wonder-Man?

Inhumans wouldn't surprise me. I'm just not comfortable enough to assume it means mutants without outside confirmation. Don't want to get my hopes up, though it would fit with all the Resurrexion stuff.

I've had one good new mission, Luke, Nebula, Misty all doing their missions in SHIELD HQ

Damn it TinyJew, just let me buy Mockingbird out right.

I don't know I kind of like that they're giving us rewards for each login.

Also is there any way to get Blue Gamma quicker? I'm currently at 8 and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get to 126 in time

Spend shekels. Alternatively, spend shekels

Have coin payouts always been this shitty or am I just so used to event currency payouts because THEY NEVER FUCKING END.

both

Somehow, deep in my wallet, I knew this was the case, I just didn't want to believe it.

It's been like this since 37 became the soft cap.

Hard cap, 36 is soft cap

I don't think so, I still get xp at 37, not like when I hit the last hard cap (29?)

Bump

Now that the event is over, I can finally play the game again!

It can actually load without crashing.

Finally, I can get Pepper and find out why everyone loves her so much.

She was MVPepper early on, but they've trashed that mission grouping. God knows who's MVP with their current mission system.

Well, the dialogue is fun, as always.

My long actions today have been mostly hq, dancing, or blasting range.

You can...if you shell out the cash for Rulk since they're stingy as fuck with the gamma drops giving only 2 in 1 mission on the board that tends to be 6 or 8 hours

yeah mathematically it's rough

good luck late non-hackfags

Would you want the new O5 X-Men from All-New, or the more modern/traditional O5 made into young adults, in this case Jean being alive?

Anything to distance ourselves from Bendis shit.

Blue and gold era teams or nada

good night bump

I don't even know how they'd touch on X-Men solely cause putting in one character would open up Pandora's box.

>event decos can finally be put away
Time for another "user spends hours trying to make the campus look fine while not running like a steaming piece of shit"