youtube.com/watch?v=cOmcaqEqyYo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is our guy

>tfw no ryuko-chan hero

kill me

hmm i think i might have a voyeurism fetish

>league of legends
You really do need to get into the mindset of a Redditor normie to understand why this game is so popular.

These people have never heard of competitive games their lifes that wasn't stuff like Smash Bros, it was completely alien to them. And they can't play them because they consider these games too hard. They want a show that isn't necessarily deep or skillful, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good gameplay or competitiveness, nor have they ever picked a book about lore. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters.

LoL is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love videogames" and "nerd culture". The entire foundation of the game is built upon the dichotomy between "waifus and references" and " things are super deep and skill-based". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about my own skill, we are all going to die" bullshit that LoL shits out in almost possible way is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases.

Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the lore is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire game is a trendy forgettable "skillhoit" of the week memefest with just enough references to trick normies into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter.

What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling League of Legends

Every thread until we like it?

Sheever

*muah*

>Reddit down

Nice game dotards

It's a shame this thread isn't at least 120 SPS (Sheevers per second)

Stop

how could merlini invent jungling? how could he just think of something like that?

>tfw when too wisdom to play dota

if you could kill one dota pro who would it be? I'm going with gustav. he's too pure for this world

Has valve ever changed a hero because it was too pro-game centric? I'm getting really sick of the repeated nerfs to Doom and Io just because they keep getting picked in tournaments despite being total garbage.

it'd be irresponsible to fuck over the game balance at a pro level for the benefit of pubbers. there's big money on the line for them

>tfw you set a new death record

it was all random though

>don't want to go to bed without fapping first
>don't want to fap
?

bone?

you need to get motivated

YAKOUB

This about changing them, not buffing them. The abilities of doom, io, earth spirit, and batrider have already proven to be problematic on a fundamental level and just nerfing them into the ground is a clumsy way to address it.

how about now

it basically caters to all the "progressive" millenials who think of themselves as some next level intellectual philosopher with "no country border sholdl exist". The type of white girls who hate themselves for being white and "privileged" etc.

Dota is a redpilled game

just rubbed a good one to that redhead with the puffy nipples
you know the one

>The abilities of doom, io, earth spirit, and batrider have already proven to be problematic on a fundamental level

REMINDER

still nothing

>that subtle Saksa retweet

Sunsfan btfo

PSG

youtu.be/BNxbhyfRYfs

>KotlGuy is a trumpfag
what

he prob isn't, his tweet is in reference to weed

lima lima lima lima

he's talking about dude weed but I don't think he went on a huge crusade on twitter either which I can respect

kotlguy is from the east coast,he people virtue signalling on twitter are literally all california fags from sanfran like LD and Purge.

Bulba horsing around at the the major!

Everyone likes Sam Sosale, why can't you just understand how great he is?

nah fuck you

>redpill

fucking baby shill for conservative scum

dota should have no reference to our world, because it is fantasy

triggered

Politics is boring, let's talk about how fat Envy is getting

someone's a bit angry

Anyone here got experience with horde mode mod?

It's harder to win than normal games it feels like. I've won like 3 games in 3 days.

Either I use a hero that's good in it with few items (Phoenix being the standout, being able to slow bosses, deal good damage and tank towers with little) and dump all cash into tower upgrades then lose because no one who does damage ever pushes or I do damage and push but the base dies because no one upgrades towers

trump rally is live m8 wtf are you doing
youtube.com/watch?v=udan3dllTyk

Does anime make you fat?

Post dota videos

youtube.com/watch?v=cOmcaqEqyYo
Classic

>hes never seen a pregnant woman before in his life

what a mess envy is a mess

>back when purge laughed
>that's over with now
FeelsBadMan

a big fat mess

thanks user I needed some comfy background noise

>Universe wears Y-3
>Sumail wears Margiela and SLP
I'm impressed

being purge was always suffering

>Try to play a game of Dota 2
>Peruvian SF is 0-4 against MID SAND KING
>He's feeding couriers by 8 minutes

literally every time I try and play this game, I know US servers are Peru but goddamn can I not get one game without them?? Where are all the other stupid white people like me? First game I play in 9 days and I spend it alt tabbed in /d2g/

lmao he looks like a 40 years old dad

>2016
>white people still playing dota

unless you've got a time machine you're fucked my man

anger is a gift

I'm rooming with slacks
Anyone wanna start an over under on his penis size?
I'm measuring tonight when he's asleep

>Follow Ursa around in jungle as Bounty Hunter
>He get to 50 HP
>Kill him
>Type ? in all chat
>He rage quits
>+25 MMR
dota is a good game that I enjoy a lot

The Majors don't have a schedule up yet?

I want to set my fantasy team and forget about it until the 3rd.

blog time

>playin some solo ranked
>spamming arc warden
>have 8k building damage at end of the game
>all 4 of my team reported me for not joining fights
>now in low prio

>161605642
kys

How do I build Sven?

in game, under watch at the top of the screen

>161605642
didn't read

>161605882
kys

who are you quoting

to:161606264
neck yourself

echo his ancients

If you people really don't want to give people (you)s, you could learn from old /eog/ (AKA /dog/).

fuck magic

fuck you

go fuck urself carl, magic be dashed

>literally no one streaming
not even saying this as b8 today

How do I unlock ranked fast
I wanna make a smurf and gameshit

Remind me /d2g/, how many sleeps is it until we get a big disappointing patch again?

Remember when HoN was p2p

psg here!!!!!!

this general ded lol

All I wanted was a pair of tits and nice legs at the panel, valve.

>that buttcheek detail
It's 3 AM I can't allow a boner right now

>tfw TBD wisdom mainer

was it the 27th of december?

i cant remember

What items would be changed to wisdom?

Atos
Glimmer Cape
Pipe
Hood of Defiance

>tfw waking up to sing strim

If Adelaide didn't exist nobody would tell me when Sing was strim

Fuck this free trade agreement challenge, shit's impossible.

SPOILER THAT SHIT

>pipe
>hood
>glimmer

Those don't have a stat associated with them, though. Something like Eblade, halbred or force staff.

11 SLEEPS REMAINING

11 SLEEPS REMAINING

11 SLEEPS REMAINING

11 SLEEPS REMAINING

11 SLEEPS REMAINING

Wisdom is the +magic resistance stat though

>lose a 70 min game where 4 of the enemies diedback only storm alive
>our throne was on 300 hp
>im the only one staying to defend the throne and begging furion to stay with me because storm will come
>furion pushes with the rest of them
>storm zipzaps and kills our throne
>literal depression

wew

so after le monkey face, what new epic hero will valve release next?

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

is soe physically perfect (sans body modifications)

btw theres gonna be a new map/mode

the antimage wallpaper from the fall pass also depicts the dire ancient up on a mountain, as does the MK trailer