/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Bae edition
Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The Steam version launched on October 28th.
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released at the end of December.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
89.40.121.179/sv.html

Banished:

Other urls found in this thread:

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv282711550
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post your favorite picture of your shadowverse waifu

First for Forestcraft is a fun, well-balanced class!

Need concede pls:

Luna isn't my waifu, but this comic is cute as fuck.

NE NE

Reminder that cygames nerfed a grand total of one card last expansion and they are not just going to destroy every single deck you hate.

If they replaced all the stupid fairies with Jintai elves I would not mind forest so much

>nigger

Feetpussy wife

>disgusting man with Isabelle

this is my fetish

another day, another 0-5 tt

What's the point of Bloodcraft decks?
They seem kind of shitty in every way outside of Vania

I want Otohime to be horribly murdered in front of her useless bodyguards!

More like Wizards. Rhinoceroach is literally just Grapeshot on legs. Not sure why anyone thought that a class whose mechanic is basically Storm-Lite wouldn't be silly.

Though in all fairness, the pseudo-Storm isn't really why Forestcraft is strong.

fun and memes with blood control

Vampy is overrated.
I kinda refret spending 500 gold on her because i use the Urias with the cool Vampy sleeves anyway.

I'm angry. Angry about elves.

I'm her husband and I'll protect her.

delete this

n-nani?

thanks user, now I don't feel so bad about dusting everything

So like every normal game then?

>B rank shitter thinks his opinion matters

>people are hoping for Elana and Cynthia to be nerfed
>tfw you know they won't even be touched

>nigger

It's a fat old jap with dark skin. Literally common as fuck in hentai.

Someone thought this was ok.

correction, post favorite lewd shadowverse waifu pic

it's gonna be a meme combo deck

>Execute first Elana on turn 5
>Proceed to steam roll his pathetic board as he keeps healing his 20 hp face to draw cards
>Show him what a real buff looks like

Leonidas is waifu

if only it didn't have that restriction, satan would be back

>I GUARD OTOHEEMAY
>Otohime dies first 90% of the time
Looks fine to me.
I actually really like this card, it doesn't fit into any of the current Forest decks so maybe it'll give them a new archetype.

>control sword mirror
>he uses leonidas
fuck me

I really don't see this card being that big of a deal with the current card pool. We'll have to see the rest of the set before we pass judgment. Of the revealed cards the best one imo is Mastema.

As long as something from forest gets nerfed I will be satisfied

>not having odin
You have only yourself to blame.

post your list

>Needs a target to attack into
>entire turn 8 is just "do 4 damage to a follower"
>no suicide target means you just lose to seraph/dshift/storm decks

Unless they've got some more cool things to back it up with in the expansion, right now it would only be useful in meme decks with silver bolt.

>Penis inspection day
>Nurse Isabelle is on duty
What do?

Paizuri for extra inspection

>Rhinoroach is in the background
Wait what

you might be her husband

but you aren't her fathers child B^)

It fits in with Rose Queen quite well and makes her more viable because you can add her (without adding another Wolf who's the same PP instead, notably) and then unleash the roses on the same turn.

Do the dance?

>Haven has turn 1 sacred plea 90% of the time

How the hell do they do it? I always mulligan for 1 drops of course but they seem to get this so often despite playing 6 1 drops at most.

is there a full set?

Show her just how healthy your Penis is.

present it to her

>might as well save dshift for next turn he can't lethal me
>this happens
who the fuck runs gilgamesh in banner

10 hours until the stream today where they're going to reveal more cards or something else.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv282711550

Is that Kyle? Why does she want him back?

Because Haven early game is so good, it's not uncommon to throw your whole hand away even if you have a 2 drop that isn't aria.

Ceridwen confirmed for dirty forest player

Get Meshed, kid

dick shift into her twin destroyers

>turn 1 plea into turn 2 aria
STOP!

Elana requires you to actually be healed to work, no more Rabiit healer when youre on 20 to buff your board and elana gets a lot less obnoxious

Nice try MONGREL

>banner
>2 cards in hand
>can't be 5 damage

are you retarded?

Read the Rhinoroach text, it says it's controlled.

i thought that button hole was an inverted nipple for a second

>tfw she gets out a ruler to measure it

He had already played his other storm followers

+1 olivia
+2 Leonidas

Honestly you can tech it around, take out leo and tsubaki and a few others, and just do Otohime x 3 and Sage x 2 or 3 and have a really strong deck, too.

>cudgels banish goes off before mini souls damage and heal

that's bullshit m8

stack or no

need a concede pretty please,

>floral fencer always has 2 betas following her
>take away her flower
>now she'll buff the first dude she sees
what lore have you uncovered?

>she gets her own dick out for comparison

I can confirm that I am the only one who has fertilized her eggs or touched her body otherwise.

If you won a tournament, would you give shout outs to /svg/?

Nigger, it's banner, over 50% of their shit has storm, you are never safe, don't fucking play with your food.

They're both from the same class in Rage of Bahamut.

That's how the stack works. The evolve effect triggers before any of the evolve synergy abilities.

All of them? Quickbladers, centaurs, women on horses, alwida's, assassins?

Why? It's not like this place has any legitimate strategic advice or information.

Oops, cut it off a bit. It's 1 odin and 2 Alex.

So what exactly makes this different than Hearthstone? The latest expansion has me pretty fucking bummed out.

I don't give a shit about anime tits. If I see a card with "random" on it I'll likely quit. Should I even bother?

i'm pretty sure there's only one random card in the game at the moment, and that's an elf one drop.

There's only 1 really RNG card that's close to hearthstone tier and it's Lord of the Flies which you won't even run into that often. Discard mechanics and ping damage is never done randomly, unless you count Will of the Forest or Fire Chain, which always are used to 100% clear so it doesn't even matter.

One of the main selling points is that RNG has a much smaller impact in match outcomes.

You will never ever see a card like pic related in this game.

Anybody got those card "lore" progression pictures? I know there's one of mordecai.

they are not terrible kikes like blizzard is

King of the Fries does too

There's very little RNG, most of the RNG effects are drawing random cards from your deck or exclusively in Forest. Really the only one that sees play is Elf Child May, who deals one damage to a random enemy minion.
The game also has better mechanics, the classes are more unique, the balance is better, and it's super generous to f2p players.

Is that real? Jesus hearthstone is so shit now.

theres about 2-3 cards total that have it, more if you count dragons "discard one of your lowest cost spells to draw X" on it cards

Discard Dragon is a meme and Elf Child May, an Elven Archer who just does 1 random to an enemy minion instead of 1 where you like is the only one of the random cards that sees any constructed play

There's a few cards with random in the game but they are more or less self-contained to just dealing damage to the board itself. Like the other user said there's a Forest 1 drop 1/1 that deals 1 damage at random to an enemy creature and a Rune 4-cost spell that deals 1 damage at random to an enemy creature - which can be spellboosted (aka play a spell card while having the spellboost card in your hand) to do that one damage one more time.

Outside of that I honestly can't think of anything that involves RNG from the cards themselves off the top of my head.

Fire Chain, Will of the Forest, and LotF also see constructed play with random effects.
Though Fire Chain and Will generally just kill everything and LotF RNG isn't that bad.

So, you're saying that she becomes desperate once she's been deflowered?

a bunch of the Devs are MTG Pros and they even recently gave out a bunch of free packs to celebrate one of their guys winning a GP.

So the game designers have a lot more of an idea what they're doing compared to Blizzard

why do people run olivia? it's either facedecks that kill you turn 4-5 (if they can't you won even without olivia) or combodecks that just literal kill you the turn after you played olivia yet this shit is fucking everywhere