Waves Scam

The scam Waves has been exposed by these two guys and now the video is making investors dump their Waves.

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

I saw this video yesterday on bizz and sold my Waves and a couple of hours later I got a mail from my cryptolisting warning for the Waves scam project.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0a5WyAjL1MM
youtube.com/watch?v=BeyrR2JGLUs
youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
blockexplorer.com/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA
github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/tag/v0.3.4
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/#markets
youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobA
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq8ASrPA9N4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=0a5WyAjL1MM

That explains the price I guess, it's getting dumped hard.
Sold my waves and try to buy in back cheaper.
Don't really care if it is a scam.
It is the perfect pump and dump coin to gain so moolah

I would not recommend to place low buy orders.
This might go to the bottom.

Just watch were it goes but be warned you might loose all your money with Waves.

I would rather not watch those two idiot interviewers for an hour, can someone summarize what makes it a scam?

Nothing, these fat shills are still shilling their video over Veeky Forums for more views

Mate you saved me a lot of money.
Was able to pull out with some nice profit.

In the mail I recieved they showed how the Waves team is trading against their own community.
They had all the addresses and the internal communications someone withing the team leaked.

>Wavesteam pump and dumping their own community and taking their BTC and Waves is just wrong on so many levels.

WoW, you actually really have absolutly no clue what WAVES was made for.

I fking TOLD YOU GUYS several times it's a scam.
Sasha said in many interviews that he will put up BUYWALLS after ICO so that INVESTORS will feel SAFE. There was no buywalls and the price dumped BELOW ICO.
Basically the main DEV lied about his project, I knew it was a scam right then and sold my ICO stack asap-.

Please tell me more about it.
What is Waves actually about besides scamming and trading with inside information against their own community.

>While you at it...
Please tell about the full nodes promise for months by CEO Sasha Ivanov and how people are banned in the slack channel when they ask questions.

>We can see it in the price 15% drop in price and it is going lower and lower.
Seems the mailing reached out to a lot of people who read it en watched the video.

>We can see it in the price 15% drop in price and it is going lower and lower.

Jesus, you must be really new in cryptotrading, how does your ZEC investement work so far?

what a surprise this shit is a scam

why do u retards fall for this every single time?

Can I join the anti scam mail?
Where to subscribe?

He asked about trading and scamming against the community, full nodes and people being banned.

You ignoring these questions makes Waves look even more scammy!

As soon as you see "wow u newfags don't know shit u should buy waves" alarm bells should be ringing. Anyone dumb enough to buy waves got what they deserved.

>He asked about trading and scamming against the community, full nodes and people being banned.
>You ignoring these questions makes Waves look even more scammy!

Fine, I will go into your shitty charges and waste my time, even tough I'm not a Dev, just in the WAVE Slack.

>scamming against the community
Great, he pusted some shit he got from a "mail" from someone and didn't even posted proof. Waste of time

>full nodes
They are Online yes, not for all, actually just for Bittrex to test it for 1-3 days. See my Image why just on Bittrex. After the Full Node got tested on Bittrex, others will follow. I'm 100% sure Polo is reviewing the Full Node Code right now (You don't have to believe me, just my opinion)

>people being banned
Thats actually true yes, but not for asking question itself, they got banned because they were annoying as hell. Asking all the time for Full Node release is a waste of time and not a productive member for the slack.

Always remember, Buy the rumors and sell the news. The actual 15% drop was a pretty fucking normal thing. To use it against WAVES is just stupid and shows how much newbish OP actually is. He's spamming this nonsense interview for a few days now that proofs in fact NOTHING. He is basically just one of these fat clowns in the video and wants to push it.

Fuck, wasted 10 mins of my life.

Waves is a mess. Glad I didn't pull out of Trumpcoin for this nonsense.

god damn this shit is hilarious

Where to do this? I have XDN to lose

yobit.net

HitBtc added waves so expect a pump by tommorow faggots

Hahahhaha WAVES is the 2nd largest ico in crypto history behind Ethereum... Nice try trying to get ignorant noobs to dump.. I feel bad for the people that sold at 45k .. Its already back at 50700. I hope you fud shills are getting nervous! You deserve to be poor. I'll make sure to come back here with my waves balance when it's 1$+

What is a dead cat bounce?

So to make it brief your confirm Waves is a scam and it is best to not touch it. Thanks for being honest!

Those two guys a destroying Wavesscam lol

Pump by the Wavesteam.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand is going down harder, faster en deeper

Incredibly surprised some stupid little shit hasn't replied back to this thread with: "buy waves"
Lmfao
Waves,is a crock of shit, and it takes effort from Anyone to see that? Lmfao!!!

Fuck waves

Your about to get buttfucked by Waves.

Putin has more on waves
Trump has more on waves

Your shitcoin copy source is worth more than shit waves
Waves and waves shit.
Shit all over your waves!
Dump a load all over your waves!

[spoiler]buy waves[/spoiler]

Throw a dead cat off a third story building.

Wait for the bounce.

Haters itt are either already crypto haters or are brand new to crypto, look at eths all time graph, waves is basically mirroring it, meaning waves has yet to reach its full potential.
People said the same shit about ETH when it was "crashing" those who bought the dip are millionaires now, let that sink in idiots.

>those who bought the dip are millionaires now
[citation needed]

This video is old as fuck and those idiots are just trolls. One of them is literally into Onecoin, which is the most famous scam in the crypto scene. Good luck trusting those two retards about what's a scam and what isn't

Lol waves is not finished yet. But it just became decentralized 2 days ago. Once a crypto is decentralized that means any exchange can add it if they want to. You can be polo is going to add it now that the full nodes are finally released. Custom asset tokens are being developed and when that is released WAVES will have a real world use. Who would pay 20% to use western union when they can use WAVES and pay 1% or less??? I Think the people trying to trash talk waves want people to panic and sell so they can buy it cheaper

$1000 x 1000%
one fucking million.

There have been many people posting timestamps of their mansions and sportscars here thanks to BTC, ETH and Monero

picture of 1000%

I'm gonna hold my waves until next year. Maybe this time I'll finally meme my lambo into existence

>So to make it brief your confirm Waves is a scam and it is best to not touch it. Thanks for being honest!

I really have a serious question and that is not a typical Veeky Forums insult or namecalling, just serious question:

Are you a STRAT Fanboi or just mentally challenged?

Don't take too much effort into it, OP is one of the fat clowns in the video. He literally a hard shill

Waves is getting pumped by the Wavesteam.

No you are incorrect, there is an other video were they own scam Onecoin just like they own scam Waves.

Waves was going to release the full nodes 3 months ago lol

Waves = Onecoin

Waves is a scam deal with it.

I am Rob Wilson from BitSCAM? lol

what about one coin man?

>Waves is a scam deal with it.

Because you said so? Or the fat clowns in the interview? SHOW YOUR FUCKING MAIL OP YOU STUPID FUDDER

One Coin is a scam just like Waves
youtube.com/watch?v=BeyrR2JGLUs

There is a mole in the Wavesteam and that person is spreading all the shit scam that is going on there. Does it butthurt you that you don't know who it is

>Waves is a SCAM!

I have seen the video interview with Waves and it really sounds like a scammy project.
Why are people defending this scam?
That just blows my mind to be honest.
I think OP did nice gesture of informing us new people.

>still no sign of the infamous email
you are full of shit OP, and you are a huge faggot.
BTC is pumping and WAVES stands strong. This is the last occasion you have to buy the dip. Be free not to buy though, assholes like you that try to FUD on a fucking weaving mongolian board should stay poor forever

>it's a scam because I say so
literally no argument

They're trying to dump their bags of garbage on anyone they can at this point. Shills are at their most desperate at times like this. Such Awful annoying little creatures.

I have sold 0 WAVES and I will keep holding them until they reach 10 dollars per coin. Keep coping.

Good! get properly cucked I don't care. Just you and all the other thirsty Waves shills need to shut up. You guys sound about like the etc loosers a few months back, when the walls were closing in on them too

>There is a mole in the Wavesteam and that person is spreading all the shit scam that is going on there.

Still no proof

OP IS JUST SHITTALKING

Yes it is a scam!
It has been confirmed.

Subscribe to recieve the email.
I subscribed to this mail list and received very important information about the Wavesscam.
>Has the Waves SCAM team figured out who is leaking information?

>Antiscam.org was created for the purpose of preventing people becoming victims of Russian dating scams. We expose Russian scammers! Are you a victim of the Russian dating scams?

Shit, everyone who takes him serious his just totally retarded.

>mfw

Lmao, this is the most transparent unironic FUDing/shilling I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Nobody cares about your shit opinion. You are one coping faggot who wants others to fail so they are as miserable as he is. WAVES is objectively one of the safest bets in crypto for great roi at the moment. If you cannot see that it's your own fault. You have given no proof of your claims aside from your bitterness for missing out on an amazing coin. Fuck off nigger

wtf I hate waves now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who from the Waves Scam team is this?
Guy Brandon?
Cyrille Wetter?

>lol

buy waves

>Still no Proof

Shill harder

>youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

This isn't a proof, show your mail and stop promoting your shit video you fat clown

>BUT NO!
>MUH SCAM!
>MUH LEAKER IN THE WAVES TEAM!
>MUH MAIL FROM CRYPTOWARNING

Easy Cyrille Wetter why so angry?
Did you subscribe to mail listing?
Do it and post here.

Every person subscribed to the mail en read the scammy practices by Waves team.

>Who is leaking information in the Wavesteam?

Everybody watching the video and reading the mail is cashing out and waiting to invest in STRATIS.

>STRATIS not a scam and the best investment

>still no proof
>stratis fanboy
>doesn't even have the balls to shill for his shitcoin so he has to shit on other more successful ones
opinion discarded

And still no email proof or the name of the maillist

>MUH SCAM!
>MUH VIDEO

Thanks, added the last one

>BTC Pump
>Every Altcoin is going down hard af
>WAVES still holds itself between $0.33-$0.35
>OPs face when STRATIS dumped as hell

Waves scam supporter!
Waves is a SCAM just check the video or read the mail.
>Simple fact not wanting to register for the mail because they will see you work for Waves SCAM

>Stratis is a Revolution

>Still no email proof

>SUBSCRIBE TO MUH MAILING LIST
>Doesnt say the name of it

>Stratis is a Revolution
I said two days ago already is a STRATIS fanboi

"No I'm not a Stratis fuckfanboi I just want to warn ppl"

Shill harder fat clown and enjoy your hard STRATIS dump while WAVES is still stable

fuck off nigger, you wasted enough of everyone's time

>Full node release when?
Next week release for almost 4 months.

>Subscribe to Scamreport easy.

I would recommend everybody to watch the video and read the mail about Waves SCAM.
Sell you Waves and buy STRATIS

>MUH SCAM!
>MUH VIDEO

Full Node is out by the way

No it is not.
So typical lying from the Wavesteam.
Sasha Ivanov has been lying from the start.

Sasha belongs in prison. He is a thief.

ICO Address:
blockexplorer.com/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA

29634.01072062 BTC raised.

16305.01072062 BTC spent already!

55% of investor funds have been stolen! That's roughly $9.7 million USD! For what, a Chrome extension and nonexistent marketing? Oh I forgot, the wonderful WavesTalk forum and Slack channel, both of which are nearly free cost and highly censored.

Full Node is out. Live Environment on Bittrex at the moment, Full launch tomorrow for other exchanges since no problems appeared on the live environment.

If you read a bit and use a brain, you would know that WAVES already have alot of marketing, it didnt started yet.

Preparation of marketing is done, a lot of money went into it and it will start right wenn Full Node is available for everyone, not just for Bittrex. But a small minded person like you doesn't understand anything in programming or marketing.

>Slack. highly censored.

I kekd, thats why I was able to join without any effort into the slack and could ask my noobish questions there at the beginning.

Stay classy poor Stratis fag.

Full node out?
>Github pleas......
Other exchanges?
>Name them
You admit you are a noob but call me small minded.
>right right makes sense

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you just confirmed AGAIN that WavesSCAM is a Scam.

Public FN is out for everyone for a few hours now
github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/tag/v0.3.4

>Other exchanges?
>I'm too stupid to search it ony my own: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/#markets
-Bittrex
-Yobit
-HitBTC
-Touzibi
-Litebit
-alcurEX

And Polo is reviewing the code right now

Stay classy poor noobish Stratis fuckfanboi

Oh yeah:

>Still no proof of the mail

Go through Github see codes written with mistakes lol

Other exchanges no volume lol

Polo will never add Waves because Sasha called the owners wife a whore.

>You mad bro because Waves is getting dumped and Stratis is destroying Waves?

youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobA

I trade on Poloniex why did he called the wife a whore?
Tristan or Bussoni?
I am going to ask them if this is true, if there really is a beef.

>Polo will never add Waves because Sasha called the owners wife a whore.

What a utter complete bullshit
>Pic related

>Still no proof of mail

Dude, you really blieve anything what he is saying?

Look at his post, just a Full Troll Stratis fuckfanboy who is mad that his coin is not as good as WAVES. Probably did some shit investment and is now crying

That doesn't even make sense. Stratis isn't even a competitor to waves. Also stratis is pumped high as fuck already why would anyone want to hold inflated stratis bags? Stratis just is very good at articulating what they do very impressive words fancy essays written about vapourware. Meanwhile waves is being built quietly by russians who are too autistic to explain how cool their tech is.

Also converting 50% of ico funds from volatile BTC to fiat is just a sensible hedge for any business.

Fucking hell man, waves should hire me.

>built quietly by russians who are too autistic to explain how cool their tech is.

Basically this haha.

They have a german in their team

Sasha Ivanov called them out on twitter because they accepted ETC and not Waves.
>In the slack channel Sasha said that they add ETC as fast as they let someone sleep with their wife and that Waves don't need Poloniex.

The reason the price of Waves was going up is because of the Wavesteam pumping and now they are dumping it on their own community.
Many former Waves members have stepped over to Stratis because it is not a scam and the devteam does not cencorship or lie.

>The people that defend Waves here are either members from the devteam or investors that can't cash because they make a huge loss.
Very sad...

>pic reted it is Tristan from Poloniex I have told him about this thread lol

>The reason the price of Waves was going up is because of the Wavesteam pumping and now they are dumping it on their own community.
>Many former Waves members have stepped over to Stratis because it is not a scam and the devteam does not cencorship or lie.

So many lies and not a single proof

>mfw

>Still no proof of the mail

See price Waves and see price Stratis.

Waves down being killed with a chainsaw!!!
Stratis 25% up in price!!!

>People selling their Waves to buy more Stratis

Truth is truth and also truth Sasha Ivanov called wife owner Poloniex a WHORE

>Stratis 25% up in price!!!

Because of a Big announcement today.
You are really new, aren't you?

There always is an excuse with you.
Waves is getting analraped by Stratis just admit it!

>Funny how you don't want to talk about the fact Sasha Ivanov called the wife of Poloniex owners Bussoni/Tristan a whore.
The whole Wavesteam gangbanged her right?

Oke oke Stratis Fuckfanboi

Enjoy the Rollercoaster you call Stratis, see yah crying on the next dump in 1-2 days lol

Stratis is down actually compared to yesterday overall, even though they have some amazing news in store and are literally giving away stratis for free to everyone who buy right now.

You have an amazing chance to buy the WAVES dip but you'll miss it because you are a loser. I am buying more right now. I am archiving this thread btw and I will spam it for months after you get BTFO

Are these Waves and Stratis people disabled in their head?

Everybody knows Bitcoin is king.
Al other coins are made to grow your Bitcoin stash.

>WAVES is getting REKT!!!
Major dumps lolz...Everybody watchting the youtube video en reading the mail about WAVESscam lolz

Stratis price up up up UUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!

>People are dumping their Waves because of this THREAD

You are a retard!
The code on Github is full of mistakes.
Poloniex also knows this I assume so the full nodes are comprises as is.
>that is the reason the price drops like a rock.

>-50% is getting REKT doesn't matter how and what way you look at it

Hey Waves ''fanfuckboi'' where you at lol?
Twiggy Fag

IM SO FUCKED HOLDING WAVES I KNEW I SHOULDNT OF WENT ALL IN EVERYONE TOLD ME NOT TO BUT IM ADDICTED TO GAMBLING!!

WAVES is getting REKT!!!!!
Holy Shizzle this isn't even funny anymore...
People on Bizz can't say they haven't been warned by Bizz /B/ro's

People pulling out of all alts to ride bit bull, waves will still moon just wait

Hello Waves bagholder...
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq8ASrPA9N4

Give these new guys some slack.
They lost money and learned everything is about Bitcoin

As somebody who's been doing this for 3 years, with 40 BTC vaulted and 25 divided into 4 alt coins, in my opinion waves is a very fair long (2+ months) research the incent project and their affiliation with waves, imagine kickstarter with crypto coin, ignore all the fud about waves, the only evidence of a scam are a couple of swag fag kids being retarded on YouTube >hurrdurr do stupid shit so maybe we can get more than 1k views this time.
Those adults shouldn't have wasted their time with that interview.
I invite waves haters to post screens of their zcrash bags.

Cool story bro.
>Waves is still a scam

>imagine kickstarter with crypto coin
isnt this already done by "startcoin"?

And NXT and Bitshares and NEM and the list goes on!
>Who is going to give away money people in crypto are more MUH MONEY than anything.

>bought on first day of ICO, got 20% bonus
>sold on first day when it was 2-3x

hahahahahahahahah fucking idiots actually hold crypto? HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD!!