/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3 (embed)
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk (embed)
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz (embed)
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R55e0NlSs6k
youtu.be/Lr0qliEZCOU?t=2m16s
docs.google.com/document/d/1qf-UXP1v1q1MIVE1FO9iT7iasxZjPvhszzrSiQzvHkI/edit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jubei is great

2nd for Izzy

Relius did nothing wrong.

this

There's nothing wrong with pedophilia.

Nice!

what's gonna come first, you or a new marvel vs fucking capcom

They're making a Skullgirls 2?

you didn't hear about deadly airport?

I wonder if Mai has visibility problems when fighting.

Nice

Quick /blaz/, yo have to make a play style for this waifu
what to do?

Her Drive teleports the opponent in front of her and puts her in a counterhit state. Any counterhit she takes breaks her glasses, and she gradually loses health from the glass shards stuck in her face afterwards.

Record a new voice set for Platinum; release it as DLC.

do a new voice set, give her some glasses, adjust the hair slightly

that's it

can't she be some kind of mix between Platinum and Nine Styles, but with a main focus on defense and recovery (i.e. she can give herself temporary boof (Inly one per time) that give certain moves Guard point, or power up proyectiles)

Raet my uninformed fan wanksculation

Rachel IS the tsukuyomi. Her paralells to terumi dont appear to be a coincidence. Clavis may have only given her a vessel, or observed her.

Rachel is aware of the central fiction as early as before the continuum shift, if not earlier. She proves her awareness in bbcp indubitibly, but hints at it earlier in bbcs when she tells tagamagahara system that they have no idea what ragna's significance is.

>/blaz/ hates how Lambda is basically a Nu edit
>wants to make Trinity a Platinum edit
At least Hazama and Terumi play differently, you lazy fucks.

I want to kiss him so bad. I want to hold his paw.

Pure unga and punching.
Make her have an anger mechanic that increases the stun on her hits as she takes damage.

Honestly I think so too.

But Nu doesn't sound fucking horrible like japanese plat

They know Ragna's significance, they just don't think he's significant because they want to destroy the Master Unit anyway. They tell Rachel that even though he's the origin, he isn't where they should be focusing and call Rachel irrational.

:HIGH LEVEL NAOTOPLAYING NOISES:
youtube.com/watch?v=R55e0NlSs6k

A ranged character who attacks by using alchemy to create things to chuck at her opponent or transmute the ground into weapons or traps. Basically make her a FMA character.

Kind of like Zappa, summons familiars to fight for/with her but also buffs them up.

More of my wanksculation

The reason rachel is deteriorating in bbcf has less to do with her losing observer status and more to do with her being a sankinshin. Other observers dont start dissapearing like she does. Kokonoe and hazama seem to be just fine in the embryo.
...except terumi. Relius warns terumi that his self-observation is limited. Rachel is affected by the same phenomenon. With takamagahara gone and the new takamagahara no longer caring about her, she is losing her being.

> but what is keeping her existing in the epilogue?
Completely unexplained iirc. Could be anything.

> but why does takamagahara speak as if she is not a divinely related being?
Takamagahara are just sort of stupid for being near-omniscient beings. They get blindsided by terumi, seem to be unaware of the central fiction, and cant seem to put two and two together that ragna is the key to why amaterasu keeps rebuilding the world before they can.

Kokonoe and Terumi aren't boukansha, they're kansokusha. Completely different term that the localization cocked up. Kokonoe and Terumi can observe events, people, themselves, perform phenomena intervention, while Amane and Rachel are boukansha, people who don't interfere. Rachel intervened too much when she sent Ragna to Phase 0 and lost a shitload of power.

I don't think it would be too surprising. I remember Rachel being directly referred to it at some point, but I don't remember where so I'm not too confident in that part.

Izanami calls her Tsukuyomi in CP. Not Tsukuyomi Unit, just Tsukuyomi.

Who's hands are they?

M(ai)ine

There goes that partof the theory I guess.

However, takamagahara calling ragna the origin only indicates that they know of his significance in the cycle in calamity trigger. It doesnt indicate an awareness outside of that because otherwise they would know that their plan in continuum shift is impossible.
Ragna goes to fight mu at the cauldron. If nu wins the fight, amaterasu survives. If ragna wins the fight, amaterasu survives.

>If Mu wins the fight, Amaterasu survives
And then Mu opens the Nemesis Horizon and kills the fuck out of her because as Kusanagi, she's immune to the Master Unit's phenomena intervention.

It's a Continuum Shift, and it's not like Amaterasu is going to zap all the worlds where Ragna dies immediately, as we see in Ragna's bad end. On the other hand, Jin dying fucks things up.

>japanese plat
Sena or Luna?

Yes.

Does it matter?

It don't matter. None of this matters.

You're right...

WHEN YOU DIE
WISH YOU'LL DIE
I CAN'T
HOLD IT
ANYMORE

hibiki is a cute wife

WHEEEEEN YOOOUUUU DIEEEEEE...
WIIIIIISH YOU'LLLL DIEEEEEEEE...
WHEEEEEEEN YOOOOU DIEEEE!

GG its trash

URUSE, URUSE, URUSE, URUSE!

Post cute Tsubakis!

I want to marry a tsubaki!

the fuck is this

Why has /blaz/ been so dead

because i'm about to finally get the game

this is my fate

Who you wanna play senpai

not sure, candidates are all three varieties of snek, assrail and izanami

Does Terumi have the highest damage?

Nah. That's probably Hakumen.

Highest maximum damage, or highest average damage?
Amane has the highest maximum damage, and susanoo has the highest average damage i think.
Terumi has ridiculous damage and meter gain off everything, and all of it is pretty easy. He also has an overhead now, so he is pretty good.

Hakumans with both Mugen and OD (which is possible) is going to get ridiculous damage even in a live match. Other characters can do more damage in training mode but I think he's got the highest live-match-viable damage.

Terumi definitely does better on delivering high damage with relative ease though. The kind of high damage Hakumen players will get every once in a while is the kind that Terumi shits out every round.

Mai with overdrive does about same damage as hakumen in live matches.

Not very familiar with her yet. New damage king?

Disappointing if so, Mugen combos are awesomely flashy.

Damage king is Amane.

gonna suck jubei's dick

then use his balls as my new goggles

So, who wants to listen to Jin's voice actor say "my nipples point to Laputaā€¯?

He says it in English and then in German.

youtu.be/Lr0qliEZCOU?t=2m16s

What is this?

Why don't you watch the video and see?

Well, to sum it up, it's Kakki and his colleagues doing a radio segment, where his colleages give phrases for him to say in English and German.

Same

I'm starting to believe that some of these combos in the Tao google doc don't work

Tell me about tsubaki.

Why does she wear the silly hat?

>cpex
Of course it doesn't.

docs.google.com/document/d/1qf-UXP1v1q1MIVE1FO9iT7iasxZjPvhszzrSiQzvHkI/edit this is CF tho

Hello, what's the preferred platform.

Is the game even on Xbox? PS3 or PS4 is fine tho

susanoos tail

ragnas leg

Why is Es so poofy?

More protection for her weird, stick figure like legs

Thats the magic of ruffled skirts my man.

Tao's taunt should fatal desu

Ragna's 5B should Fatal

Tao's taunt should Astral.

>Try to raw astral with tao
>it clashes with their normal
>they od
>they use EA and invul through my astral
why can astrals clash tho

>decide to just look at a combo video
>google docs forgot the 2b before the 6a
bravo

QUICK, POS THE DORA IZANAMI AND NINE VIDEOS

I was never more mad than when I did reversal astral against hakumen 6C and it clashed.

How is Tao v Tager not a 9-1 matchup

WE'RE STILL IN THE BOOTY

What is the point of the arcade routes if none of them are canon

To piss you off with how much kore interesting most of them are than the main story.

Some of them do happen in the true end, like Relius's CS arcade. Because people expect arcade routes even if the game lacked a story entirely. Also, it's to hype up and tease people for the future story mode. Some aspects and scenes from arcade mode make their way into story mode or are expanded upon.

And some aspects never even come remotely close to happening.

Some of them are referenced in the Story Mode and are fully canon like Terumi and Naoto, and some of them are straight-up retold like Hazama and Azrael. Then you have those that were 100% non-canon like Taokaka.

Either way, Arcade Modes are basically a way for them to tease towards the actual story to make people who play on the japanese arcades buy the console version.

On the subject of Taokaka, how strong is she in the canon?

Bottom tier.

Probably around the level of Bullet

She's canon stronger than Arakune.

It's hard to tell since literally all her fights are non-canon and/or not serious at all, the only character she is for sure stronger than is Arakune, and she MIGHT be stronger than Bullet, but that's not much at all honestly. Shame, I really wanted her character to develop and for her to actually become stronger, but I guess Mori had other plans.

I thought she was implied to be on the low actually really strong? Not like 6 Hero tier but above Makoto/Noel/Litchi/Maybe ragna

> Azrael was defeated with an Ice attack

Is he Dragon-type?

Litchi is somewhat strong as shown when she was holding off everyone in CP. Makoto isn't all that great from what we've seen, but Taokaka really hasn't exhibited anything except beating Arakune, and Arakune is the biggest jobber there is.