Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #812
Text Only Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Manual Install: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Manual Install for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database links:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2-archive/
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html (non-javascript version still works)
archive.org/details/AA2DBArchive.7z (complete old archive)

Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: tsukiyo.me/AAA/d3d9.dll

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Installation Guide (Manual Install): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
aria.ma.cx/aaa/chara2/
web.archive.org/web/20160624174959/http://no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/
strawpoll.me/11778603
a.pomf.cat/opfjdd.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fat is bad.

Cowtits a best

AA3 soon. Trust me.

Cadet stock is at an all time high for the 10th thread in a row! High demand!

>text only edition
so no images this thread?

Says (you)

That aint no fat, thats chubby mate.

Brilliant smile to start the thread!

i have this problem where some characters have 0% for certain H interactions but only specifc ones. They used to not have this glitch but for some reason they start having 0% on H interactions and nothing else, only solution is reinstall but I dont want to do it everytime this happens. help a retard out pls (ctrl+c from old thread)

Is there any way to change the default pose for a character? Like, instead of seeing delicate leaning forward like usual she adopts another pose like, let's say, Stoic's default pose.

Fat is bad and anyone that likes fat should feel bad.

Why?

But eating tastes good.

But I like some fat

Delicious, should wear some tight school swimsuit.

wow.................................... fugly

Gluttony is not cute and obesity often leads to type 2 diabetes in a slippery slope.

>diabetes in 2d

>gif
>doesnt move

Moran

>jpg
>moves

Refer to
>FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg (embed)

It's in the card archive from the DB, but there is a copy over here as well right at the bottom.

aria.ma.cx/aaa/chara2/

Thank you.

the webarchive still exists and functions, just gonna put this out here. web.archive.org/web/20160624174959/http://no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/

Very easily, just a single number in a text file. The DIY guide or the google doc (Personalities) both explain where to do it, and the DIY guide has pictures for every pose.

What is snowflaking?

Arigato, cat lady.

You put small snowflakes all over your card with an editor so /aa2g/ will be in a more christmas like mood when you post your card!

When you snif crack.
Eg:
>Guy1: Yo dawg you look high as shit. Have you been snowflaking?
>Guy2: Yeah man, I love snow. Btw why do my eyes bleed?

Making cards stick out from the default layout with custom poses, background, text.

Silly user don't you know 2D characters can only get either a cold or terminal cancer

strawpoll.me/11778603

Slim playful lolis.

>no "no waifu" opption

just put normal cuck

Yes master,

i prefer my husbando to have a nice, fat dick above all else.

Why so shallow? Its the inside what counts. That's why gore is true love.

First girl of Christmas must be a recolor. It's a rule, I think.
Can't decide if her front hair should be white or the standard green from her normal hair.

>SpoilerAL will only work in the clothing selection screen where you set the clothes and their colors.
That was a lie.

a.pomf.cat/opfjdd.7z
Use this with care. It will not always work in dialogue but seems to work consistently during sex. You may make the game crash if used wrong.

but still you need to post images...

Best smile!

So post normal waifus then?

You appear to have fallen into the Matrix.

Nailsanon again here

"Outdoor shoes" only loads if there is that specific option for the color. If it's the same kind of shoe but just changing the color on the side, it's a no go.

So since sock colors are always there even if you don't use them, it seems like this is as good as it gets.

That doesn't make any sense. If that's true then pulling off the girl's socks with the button should also remove her nails.

What happen to her ass?

What about indoors shoes? Isn't there only one type of those? I think that would be the next good option.

Well that sucks. Maybe color 2? Or something that's an accent color. Damn you game engine.

AAU happened

I selected A00_M_kutuK_00 for the material, if the outside shoe color doesn't show up then the nails will just be pitch black and choosing anything for 'outdoor shoes' will not affect it

I don't recall if some outfits use also the same style of outdoor shoes for indoor ones as well, I'll check just to be sure

What is the difference between Dialogue section 1-4?

Well, that unfortunately didn't go the least well I hoped it would

No matter what's done each material is keyed to a specific type of shoes, which includes the texture for them. So no matter which shoe is being used for the color slot, the texture accompanying it will be displayed (see picture). It also means unless each outfit has the very same specific shoe you set the material for, you will be unable to set a color. So sometimes a sports outfit doesn't have the default school shoes no matter if inside or outside, so that right there already stops things. Colors are set depending on the shoe, so you'd always need the specific shoe you set the material for for it to display correctly.

To be able to use a slider, the highest compatibility so far are the socks. Other possible variants would be hair color or eyebrow colors, though I'm not sure if they'd do any better than this.

You can hardcode a color with AAU, but then you'd have to set aside BMP files in the override folder with each color you'd like to display on the nail.

forgot my pic, kek

Making a class bitch, left or right?

This is fucking awesome.
Can't get the second character to pose in conversation though.

Pretty sure they're
Conversation character 1
Conversation character 2
Sex character 1
Sex character 2

Left, those split bangs just spell "insufferable"

Nah, that's not what they are. No idea what the 4 differences are but the first one controls the character in single conversation and slot 1 in an interruption.

Left. Right looks like shit.

These settings jump around in different memory positions that I don't know how to figure them out. They're exactly the same but one may work for one character but not the other.

To figure out which one works for you I would look in the eyebrows setting of each section to see if it has a valid entry in it. The one with it, that should be a character on screen.

Bummer. That's a shame.

Left.

>when she sees your dick

Why not both and make them twins, they look unbearable to deal with.
If I had to choose, I'd say the left, the ahoge on the right kind of ruins it.

left

Ganbare!

Her hairstyle changes?

...is that the power of SpoilerAL or what exactly, because I like

I'm just cycling the poses with SAL's pose selector, so they show the in-between frames. It looks good for those 4 since they all use the same location in space. When you do ones that move around it looks far stranger.

I like how the most romantic pose is between the two rape intros on the list

>i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Already have checked my locale emulator settings are correct, i dont have no-dim installed either. The weirdest thing is why the interactions worked before, but have suddenly stopped.

If only illusion had designed the game to actually use the in-between frames.

What do you mean by H-interactions?

This is your imouto for today.

Would probably look better with a different uniform.
Also gotta fix that weird gap on this front hair, i don't even know where that came from.

as in some characters will accept head pats but no hugs/kiss or sex, even though they did beforehand. They still propose to do those things though and its only with certain characters. Im reinstalling hexapp but not sure if that will help.

Alright, I'll play with her a bit and give her some chocolate milk.

Stop with the meme pictures for 5 seconds and post the actual game. Post a screenshot of the issue. If I walked up to you at the computer help desk, told you "my computer is broken fix it" and handed you a photo of a banana as the only clue, you'd laugh me out of your stall. If you can't headpat them a 4th time in a period, it's because you can only do an action 3 times per period. That's not a bug, it's a feature.

I'm going to brush her hair.

alright man didnt mean to offend with my shitty memes. what i meant by accepted h beforehand is that they did it yesterday but for some reason today they wont accept even after i messed with traits and virtues with reiedit to see if that was the issue. Screenshots wouldnt really help because it would just be the character and a 0%.

SpoilerAL is kicking my ass god damn. In the clothing select screen I can barely get a tenth of the poses to work and in dialogues it seems like some work sometimes but not always. Basically I'll interact with a girl, ill be able to change to two different personality specific poses and then it wont do anything anymore. I don't know if im overtaxing it or what.

Things like mouths and eyebrows I can always change without any problem but most poses rarely want to work

To fix the selected pose go to Pose Fix, click on Min and then the button with the moonrunes above BS.

i just had to take a screenshot as an example

Yeah I read that in the readme but it doesnt work for me. What is doing that supposed to do?

That should fix the some poses work and then it stops working issue. It always works for me. You do it when it refuses to change to a pose.

>irredeemably shit taste

You're acting like a shithead in real life, so that's probably transferring into the game. Try geassing it to confirm the file is there. if it still fails, you've found a new way to break the game.

I got pose fix to work for me very rarely. Are there some options in the list that wont work unless you have additional files?

Any pose after 186 or so in the clothing ones, since those are for JS3F's poses.

That makes sense, I wonder why some of the personality poses still dont work though

nice try

thanks oniichan

Cute!

is AA1 still worth playing, or is AA2 just a direct upgrade? I got a new PC and want to play, but for some reason I only have stored the AA1 iso files.

Get the AA2 pre-install if you get AA2.

It's the same game with AA2 having a very much improved gameplay. For me, having started with AA2, AA1 is just annoying.

any reason for that? I remember when I played AA2, the translation was not only bad, but incomplete. played it on launch. does the preinstall streamline it somehow?

Yeah, it has all of the official content, a complete translation, and a few things to help with modding.

thanks user!