- From 11/28 to 12/7
- Need to clear Orleans to participate
- Welfare 4* Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily
- 3* event CE can be obtained from FP gacha
- APK version update to 1.16.1

>[Ishtar gacha]
- 5* Archer Ishtar (Time limited)

>5* Serene Moment
Arts +10%, Quick +10%, NP Gain +10% (Fruitcake +1)
>4* Holy Night Reading
NP Gain +15%, NP Damage +15% (Shortcake +1)
>3* Saint's Invitation
+3% Defense, 100 damage reduction (Cheesecake +1)
>5* Holy Night Supper
NP Charge +30%, Crit Damage +10%, NP Damage +10% (Miracle Stocking +1)

>[Amakusa Shirou gacha]
- Extended to 12/7
- Amakusa Shirou NP Interlude upgrade released

>[Altera gacha]
- From 11/30 to 12/7

>[Half-AP Main Quest]
1/2 AP consumption from Fuyuki-Camelot story quests

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Next stream 12/6
- Babylon in December
- FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rP9l7IRGx38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best boy.

LIZ THREAD

>last page hell

Shit event

How does JDASL become Jailter?

Jailter is cute!

CUTE!

> this close to freedom

Jelly is cute too

my man

Bind code worked, but I doubt this phone can handle the game. Might miss out on Jeanne's last ascension material.

Yurika is this your doing?

>Servant pool is too shit to reliably farm 40 AP quests
>Stuck grinding 30 for stockings for the rest of time

so cool guys

Nobu a CUTE.

>just got my 450 days bonus

I hope Babylon has good Servants

Can't you install remixos or something?

>Missing out on Jailter's last ascension mat

Santa is going to give you coal for xmas

CHRISTMAS LOLIS!

>Need to clear 12 more boxes to get all the mats I want
>still no CE drop
Send help.

>sausage party
I doubt it.

>Bind code worked
Was hoping it didn't. Oh well, next time it is.

I want to fuck this little girl!

>A++ NP that fires the concept of the planet Venus from a magical railgun
>not anti-planet
>not anti-world
>not anti-country
>it's anti-mountain
So much for Venus, I suppose.

Only Caster Gilgamesh.

How good is the 2nd 40AP for plume farming?

lmao every thread

>Throws a fucking planet from a magical railgun at enemies
>Does shit damage

Post good civilizations.

Post servants

Please understand

It's three anti-terrain things. which means it's a saturation bombardment style NP it's not meant for precision or hail-of-things it's meant for just wide area destruction.

>Get account from friend and start playing
>Having a lot of fun
>Completely cleaned 6 lotteries in event
>Pulled Ishtarin from gacha
>Maxed out Loli jeanne

What the fuck do I do now?

Grind for mats, QP, and anything else.

You haven't completed the event yet. A new part of the event opens up each day. Also in five days there will be a stream, which will reveal the next section of FGO story-plot.

Keep doing the lotteries or something for now, or collect gems for Babylon.

Reminder that Tohsaka is a BBA

youtube.com/watch?v=rP9l7IRGx38
What's going on here?

Big breasted archer?

>Rin
>Big-breasted
You need your eyes checked.

Ishtar's soul also apparently weighs 10 kg.
Or is this Rin just fat?

>159 cm
Please grow out of your dwarfism already, Rin.

Daily reminder to switch out your old 5*s

You think they'll add void Liz into the gacha as a 5*?

159 cm is really tall for a Japanese animu girl because they're all around 140~150 cm

what rank has ishtarin?

>biased tamamofag memelist

You blind m8?

7.5. Look closely, she's already on there. Dunno about trusting the memelist though

/fgog/ you should make your own tier list

Give me a real tier list if you're going to call that one bad

traced

That's average for a Japanese girl.

>Orion 8.0
for real?

How the fuck is Broskander a 6?

Proof? Take a look at Fate/Extra and this game. Fate/Extella is also more proof.

In Fate/Extra, Hakuno(Both of them), are considered extremely average. Rin mistook them as NPCs and Leo and various other Masters don't consider them much of a threat. But as the war continues, they realized that the 'average' Master is kicking everyone's ass. Not easily, but they're doing it.

Plus, they managed to gain the affections of all the Servants they summoned. And the opposing Servants seemed to like them a lot too. Heck, they managed to gain the approval of GILGAMESH. The only other person that managed that is Iskander. And he's a Servant who literally has the power of friendship on his side. Tokiomi couldn't do it and he spent most of the war kissing up to him. Tine Chic, the Master of Gilgamesh, from Fate/Strange Fake gain some of Gil's approval too, but that's because Enkidu was there.

Fate/Extella is shown what happens if they took a step further. Even though there are various Hakunos, they all managed to take over Moon Cell. Something that a lot of Magus thought impossible. So much for being average...

Finally, Fate Grand Order. Gudao and Gudako are considered to be average people. It's sorta stated during Camelot's prologue, where a flashback showed Roman teaching Mashu about living. No, not on how to live but on how to 'live'. You know what I mean. Anyway, Roman told Mashu that she could learn from example on how to live from someone average. They would be her senpai on that. That's why she calls Gudao/Gudako, senpai.

Now, for someone who is supposed to be 'average', Gudao/Gudako managed to gain the respect, approval and, depending on the Servant, affections of all the Servants they summoned. Even Gilgamesh and Ozymandias consider them to be worthy Masters. And Olga wanted to take them off missions. Silly girl.

Good enough?

Hope not, my luck is not good enough

>Illya
>6.0

>And Olga wanted to take them off missions.
And now you know why Olga is the super secret last boss.

What about his favorites or their favorites?

And nasu's favorites?

With all this said, does this mean that it's better to be 'average' when being a Master? Well, no. While all the examples showed that 'Average' people prove to be better Masters, it's actually not the reason why they managed to be really good Masters. The main reason is their personalities.

Hakuno(both of them) are generally really nice people. They treat others with respect and wear their hearts on their sleeves. Nero, Tamamo and EMIYA like them because of that. They aren't ruthless or needlessly cruel and actually hoped that they didn't need to kill in the Grail War even though it's a death match. Sakura also like them because they were nice and cared about her. And Gilgamesh treats them with respect(as much as Gil is capable of, anyway) because they don't make excuses for their shortcomings and try to make up for them.

Meanwhile, Gudao and Gudako are running around singularities and trying to fix them as best as they could. Since they're trying extremely hard and one mistake could actually cause them to die, gaining respect from Servants becomes a mandatory thing. Heck, Solomon thought that they warrant having their soul sent to hell because they could actually spell trouble for him(I know he considers them not worth his time, but why would he waste his time doing that if that's the case?).

If you rolled Orion instead of Ishtar, you actually got a better deal.

Remind me why Orion was shit in the first place.

These people have the humbleness that most Magus do not. Kayneth is extremely self-centered, Tokiomi cares too much about prestige and Shinji, while not a Magus, is... Shinji. This shows that having great magic circuits does not make you a great Master. Servants are like soldiers. If they don't respect you, they don't see the point of fighting their all. Especially since that dying is not a problem for them since they're already dead to begin with. The feeling has to be mutual too. Take Kayneth for example. Diarmuid respects him but Kayneth does not feel the same way. This leads to a lot of miscommunication and problems that could've otherwise be avoided. Another example would be Kiritsugu. He has no respect for Artoria because of her chivalry. He thinks it's stupid while Artoria thinks the man is heartless. They do not go well and they only won because the other Masters and Servants either died, gave up or just don't care. Yes, that's how a Grail War is supposed to be, Masters and Servants killing other Masters and Servants. But if it worked like in Fate/Extra, Kirtsugu and Artoria are dead either in the beginning of Round one or somewhere in the early half of the war because they just don't function well enough.

The lack of communication and knowledge of their Servants is why the Masters of the fourth war fared poorly. The only exceptions are Ryuunosuke and Waver. Both who got along really well with their Servants. The only reason they both lost is because of circumstances. For Ryunnosuke, it's because he and Gilles are complete psychopaths, causing the Masters and Servants to team up and get rid of them(Not that they did a great job at teaming up in the first place...). For Waver, it's because their opponent is Gilgamesh. Kariya doesn't count because his Servant can't really communicate with him.

>Jeanne, Altera and Arturia are 6.5 being the first 5*'s of the game
>Ilya is below the super powercreeped servants

The Ilya bullying has to stop

Can someone post the rankings for the 4 star servants as well?

Less-than-great skills coupled with an NP that did less-than-great damage and had an RNG effect with poor odds unless you had managed NP3 at least.

>Ishtar gets an NP interlude in Babylon
>400% damage and a 30% buster buff
Too bad it won't happen

Guys, is there a way to change the game's language to english?.
How do you play it if you donĀ“t know japanese?

>see new news
>it's just them telling how to filter event stuff

Why did they wait so long to do this?

What can push Arturia up to an 8 or 8.5?

>skill interlude to turn Instinct into Everdistant Utopia EX
>grant 20 crit stars, increase NP gauge by 30%, 1 turn invincibility, 3 turn 2000 heal, 10 to 8 turn cool down

Half the game is practically in english, and once you've got down the menus the only thing you're missing is the story basically.

anyone have a good waifu2x version of ishtar final card art?

Is Jailter good for a 4*?

Can I put this little girl in my team and be esports?

>jailter

Whats wrong with Jailter?

Isn't it the most important part in a video game?

>implying they're not saving that for Grand Saber Arturia

Otherwise buff Charisma, do something with Instinct, give her a single target meme NP to rise on the meme list.

This game will never be esports.
Gold lancers are hard to get, she hits hard and has two good skills, so treat her well.

>

>Chloe-chan is 9.5
>Ilya is 6.0

>best
Haha no

>Waver is a perfect 10 above everyone

Offensive casters were a mistake.

>alter lancer 9.5
>alter saber 8.5

?

Oppai wins again.

Why is Carmilla better than Shiki?

Also there were more battles later on in the game where anti-male or NP reduction could be useful, the NP reduction especially gave Orion a special role in raids. Early on none of that was really needed so Orion just had poor damage and nothing else.

Alter Lancer has a superior version of Instinct and she can crit meme, also her Mana Burst is stronger by 5%

>Gold lancers are hard to get, she hits hard and has two good skills, so treat her well.

>Karna and Firon are rather common gold drops.

free stars / good np and gain

Why is MHX rated 7.0?

>Testing all my AoE lancer's Damage
>Hector's (NP3) Turn 150k to the Gils
>Jeanne(NP1) 60k To the Gils

Is this ok?

>Tier list

Get this shit out of here.

Is Ishtar any good? Or should I hold out for an MHX rerun?