Veeky Forums cup

It's that time again. Can Veeky Forums follow up on their amazing Summer Cup run? Make sure your favorite memes make the team.

docs.google.com/forms/d/1hnG5_ooRRRcLkT2mngPwAm8XWqdDoDl69-BNyL4uIS8/edit?usp=drive_web

More info: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums

PS: Veeky Forums is currently ranked first overall for the first time in cup history. Wooo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/odPYqj8nfS0
youtu.be/nKGuaN0Nt1c?t=3m5s
youtu.be/5d3iefXoG_c
youtube.com/watch?v=XPYgzfRlo1k&user=4290ss
youtube.com/watch?v=rXz7lJhlFC0&user=FlashMetallicDrive
youtube.com/watch?v=9jNkzsUk-qo&user=danielign9
youtube.com/watch?v=J1jt--r97MQ
youtu.be/vsYrhNMZa6U
youtube.com/watch?v=f-v7DqfPRi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

?

youtu.be/odPYqj8nfS0

>namefag
>doesn't know about a still-relatively new Veeky Forums tradition
Kys

First place! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bump

>Chrisp Evans still in the team

Fuck SAKE DAVE SHAPE UP

You voted for him, not my fault.

When is our first game?

Alright fags. I got the civic and shit box mesh ripped straight from street stage.
Now what?

February probably.

Bump

Are you making any changes to the gold and silver players? Miata Twingo and Dagumi are team staples, so they shouldn't even be discussed.
A lot of team polls get raided by retards, so next time you make a poll do what /a/ does and put some puzzles only Veeky Forums fags would know. On /a/ they just blur memes and anyone that can't figure them out is obviously a crossboarding retard.

It's pretty obvious when they are from somewhere else. I usually remove between 10-30 voters that are obvious morons.

Medals are decided on which players get the most 'keep' votes. Usually those are the medals and only if a player gets a substantial amount of votes over a medal will we consider a promotion.

In all honesty, we as managers also push our preferences. For instance, I don't want tripfags on the team but Frosty was on the team shortly because he got so many votes we couldn't ignore it.

if freshâ„¢ gets enough votes it should definitely make it off the bench. It's a staple board meme.

Agreed, he almost made it to medal status before. He is also 1 of the few with a proper blender model. Miata and Twingo will also have blenders this cup tho.

>someone suggesting a hattrick horn for Takumi

Yeah great idea, if only Takumi hadn't scored a hattrick only twice in cup history

WOOOOOOOOOOO

>tripfag
>crippling autism
Pick 2

Bump

It's definitely our year for sure this time!

The only way is down for Veeky Forums really, after a second place finish and first place in the rankings.

Where there exists a ceiling; we'll punch through

What about the bass groove at the end of fleetwood mac's the chain for our new anthem?
youtu.be/nKGuaN0Nt1c?t=3m5s

>dadrock

I agree that Running in the 90s is overused so lets go with The Top.

eurobeat

We have also used Gas Gas Gas in a friendly which worked pretty well.

Beat Of The Rising Sun should be the anthem I reckon since its like motivational as fuck youtu.be/5d3iefXoG_c

i don't agree with his choice but if you don't admit that dadrock is great cruising music i want you to leave and take Veeky Forums out of the running

Maybe you and your pleb taste need to leave

>This is /mu/

bump

>tfw no team formation of /M/Veeky Forumspar to kill the /mlp/

maybe you should actually win this year instead of rolling over and dying at the ponyfuckers' feet

This is actually smart. It's the classic opening theme to Formula 1 broadcasts.

Alternatively, if we go for an all eurobeat song line-up (not a wise choice, but just if) then "Fly to me to the moon and back" has a really nice build-up if it were our theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=XPYgzfRlo1k&user=4290ss

As for Takumi's new theme, I'd say "Forever Young" because it has all the hype of "Running in the 90's" and it's just as well known among Ini D fans. Also fucking meme headlights.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXz7lJhlFC0&user=FlashMetallicDrive

Just an idea here, but I think the Gran Turismo 4 opening could have potential as the anthem. It actually sounds like an anthem. Best Moon over the Castle rendition imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jNkzsUk-qo&user=danielign9

bump

How about Wain L-Make Up Your Mind youtube.com/watch?v=J1jt--r97MQ for Takumi's new goalhorn?

Rebirth of the 86, Takumi getting gud with the new engine and we can post 11,00rpm in the chat.

Bumping.

Good luck this winter Veeky Forums and good luck Dave.

-Veeky Forums

If anything it could be used as an alternative anthem when we play against any Vidya board.

Yeah, not a bad idea. This thread is so slow, it's hard to get a feel for what anyone thinks about suggestions, so I just voted for Forever Young and that since they're my own suggestions. Dunno how people feel about the GT4 Japanese opening, but I think Forever Young is a perfect replacement for dagumi.

Hopefully it's Veeky Forums's year, baby.

We must bump like never before.

Looking forward to it.

The team worked great, we just need an answer to /mlp/s through balls.

>posting /m/ because their player models were the shit.

What do you think about the old british rally theme?

youtu.be/vsYrhNMZa6U

We did in the group stage. 6-3 rekt.

Will post the suggestions so far when i get home

holy fuck those wheels are badass

Saab bump.

>doesn't like dadrock
So you obviously aren't an American or Canadian, unless you're a complete pussy. Dadrock is classic driving music. I do agree on fleetwood mac being shit, though.

First song isn't well known enough.
Even though forever young is top tier it doesn't represent Dagumi.

Seconding Forever Young, blind attack is too hard to ignore and personally it's one of my favorite Initial D moments

Manager, Narrow down the takumi replacement options to a few songs. There's too many eurobeat options and we won't reach a consensus.

If you're a lazy sod and just go by posts then Gas Gas Gas or the Top

Also "NANI?!"

Yeah if you're compensating for your small dick.

If the Bedford Rascal is not one of the new players, i'll disown this team.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-v7DqfPRi8

There will probably be another poll with a few options suggested. There is plenty of time before the deadline

I CAME UP FROM THE BOTTOM INTO THE TOP

>/M/ meshs
Its not that hard m8. Im trying to fix up some rips from street stage. /M/ is my home board btw. Might use ae85 as base mesh for what could be shitbox and texture map it to look like the copy pasta ae86 shitbox.
Pic is civic being worked on in metasequia for topology and texture reference when moving to blender. Though i am having issues remapping uv textures on it.
Im doing this mostly to kill time. No one asked me to make mesh's, just felt like doing it.

I like Beat of the Rising Sun, 1:06 and 1:12 are good starting points for sound bites

Bumping

Other Veeky Forums manager here, I would like to restart the new logo design contest/discussion.

To the guy with the Alfa Romeo inspired logo, it was pretty good. Please post it again.

In png this time, i only have the jpeg

not the original user but i have this

>that star
Yeah you gotta wait with that, after this cup we will be able to use it

The "Veeky Forums" also needs some cleaning up. Doesn't look like it's symetrical

Forgot to add in the poll, but what should be Twingo's shirt name? Merci or hon hon hon?

Merci, but you could add that in the next poll

yeah that's a good idea, the poll that will have the Takumi options narrowed down and stuff.

The edges of the circles are hurting my eyes

Turn on the antialiasing :^)

it needs cleaning up, that's why I hope the original creator is around

We also had a logo based on the Spain FA logo. I thought it looked cool but it was too cluttered. Maybe someone can make it more simplistic. I'll see if I can find it in the archives.

bumperino

this fucking meme again

it's literally a randumb number generator. This is reddit tier shit, just putting each player's name as a board meme. Fucking scum.

>stop hating fun

What a fantastic cop out for a video game that you don't even get to play. Half the posts in this thread are from you. you can't even say the proper title of your little meme because it's banned

it's literally in the title of this thread

lel rekt

Shh shh go away

Is there a Veeky Forums cup for those who don't want to play faggy football and would rather murder other boards in say... Tf2?

THere is a WWF pre-show before cup matches, also ai vs ai. Tf2 would not work since it needs human players which would make it lame

there is a racing preshow before some cups.

Check out