Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous drama: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=749

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UCUlBRYIjk
tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=563
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=563
pastebin.com/zbhmzVKQ
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/damage-guide-the-big-formula-modifier-types-and-how-they-interact/118950
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/eu-schwarznaggers-bot-army/338474/26
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fedimians-bot-family-of-actionheroes/338677
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/macro-botting-vedas-plateau-fedimian/337503
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chronomancers are the cutest!

Cyclone nerf here in video form:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UCUlBRYIjk

For those who don't play Doppel:

Previously: 52 hits
Now: 21 hits

This means they just nerfed Cyclone's damage by around: 60%-70%

Added 5 AoE ratio to compensate which is literally nothing to any geared Doppel.

Korean patch note source: tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=563

Google translate: translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://tos.nexon.com/community/tosnotice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=563

>Doppel - No more auto attacking during cyclone

Officially it is listed as a bugfix.

A moment of silence for all Doppel, RIP.

How many more threads will this general last?

Old F.O.E discord officially dead, Cat's chatroom is the new hotness. Hey, at least the people in it are playing the game.

>People made Doppel3 instead of Fencer3
>tfw

You don't need any str investment, the passive alone is enough to shred through anyone's block. Only maybe a full con priest 3 with stone skin on can realistically block Catas and it's still not that likely. You get more bonus points the more you invest in a single stat, if you drop 50 points into str you'll probably regret it.

>Fencer3 nerfs coming soon

>>Frenzy
>Barbarian attack skills now refresh the duration of frenzy, but dont increase the stack level. We now can have frenzy 10 up 100% of the time with a newly added C3 Frenzy attribute.

>>Embowel
>Stuns targets for 2 seconds per stack of Frenzy (1/4th the value in PVP)
>10 stacks = 4 seconds of stun in PVP, 20 in PvE. One point wonder skill.

>>Stomping Kick
>Stomping Kicks AoE attack increases by 2 per level of Frenzy. Still a shit skill.

>>Cleave
>+10 Crit rate per skill level (+200 critical rate at max rank)
>Buff duration still shit at 4 seconds, but glad the crit rate went from 50 to 200.

>>Helm chopper
>Looks like its going to increase the stun length based on frenzy stacks, but thats not how the update reads; it reads as if its improving helm chopper stun rate based on frenzy, but that doesnt make sense since helm has 100% stun.

>>Seism
>When used with 5 stacks skill transforms to "Crag" or "Cataclysm" not familiar with this character, based on the word used i assume this means the AOE of seisim is going up by alot.
>Could also mean the skill gives Frenzy 5 stacks or simply makes the skill into a big AoE hit at 5.

>>Giant swing
>Deals damage to the target per revolution now.
>Has some kind of interaction with Frenzy, stating 2x of Frenzy stacks are added as damage per rotation.

>>Pouncing
>Stamina consumption reduced.
>Increased rate of stun to 6% per skill level, also gains an extra 6 % per stack of Frenzy.
>Skill never stunned so this is confusing as shit. Skill description on iTOS states it does more dmg to stunned.
>Have to see.

if you think im being a shitter for not fighting in TBL when its been broken for 2 weeks straight then i literally dont give a fuck
this happened like literally 6 months ago, i just put him on ignore and that was it. however he took it personal and chose to constantly spam and slander my name in tosg + shout chat and did nothing but spout lies just to try and "get back" at me for it
somebody has a compilation of 3j's autism. a lonely but heroic user who chose to simply stand next to 3j at bee farm and got 20+ replies of hatred.
if you dont think 3j does this when people are here seeing me tell 3j to kill himself and almost everyone is saying "wow youre just like 3j" then i think thats enough proof. even his guild says so.
i have no intentions of telling anyone but 3j to fuck off and die. think of me like trump, hes allowed to ridicule rosie o' donnell, 3j is tosg's rosie o' donnell.

I think I read the cataclysm will be strike

That's it from me. See you guys tomorrow.

Goodnight /tosg/.

Also I love all the guild drama you guys have. Gives me something to read while I do dailies while I get shit on by people on my server when they wake up..

t. Literally-Who

>afking on bees/DP
>"playing the game"
Sure...

t. LeCreme

pastebin.com/zbhmzVKQ

Dec. 1st patch notes are translated.

most people in there are not 3j
in fact only 1 person in there is 3j

and again, i know i said earlier was the last time but some fuckwads cant seem to read past two sentences
this all happened 6 months ago about, but i have no intentions of doing anything but telling 3j he is a piece of shit. i dont care how long ago it was.
he does not shitpost about me anymore publicly. because hes too busy doing damage control in official forums for being exposed as a botter (which he brags about here)
lets see if 3j replies for the 5th time (im counting the past 3+ months) of him saying "wow swaaz u r retarded im not shitposting about you im never here" and purposely chooses to disregard the fact ive stated multiple times that im talking about before he even joined ohgayou. this happened ages ago.
its old news. but it doesnt change the type of person he is, he lies then plays the victim card. atleast im man enough to stand by my words
pussy footed faggot fairy

3j is actually the only person there not botting

>Exclusive wind god title

better hurry up on that before someone else takes it

>Raise:
>Enemies caught in raise will now have their evasive stats set to 0,

Phew, now I can just walk away from the keyboard if I get hit by magnetic force instead of wandering if I might survive.

>can't get over something from 6 months ago
>constantly namedrops, spaaz and spam today
>i-it's a joke to keep thread alive :D

Corsair:
Pirate Effects:
- Corsair Circle 1 'Pillage' Attribute has been added. (The effect of the existing Jolly Roger Loot Effect will be removed)
- Corsair Rank 1: Existing Jolly Roger Lv 5
- Corsair Rank 2: Existing Jolly Roger Lv 10
- Corsair Rank 3: Existing Jolly Roger Lv 15

Oh, thank god, instead of buffing Corsair C3, they'll just remove it from the game.

im not joking, damage control for 3j is a new low for this discord clique community

God forbid if a support class can actually support their team, right

Oh my god.

Wugushi:
Poison Damage:
- The enhance attribute for skills Needle Blow & Wuguong Gu will be changed to now apply on the final damage calculation and not just the skill damage.

OH MY GOD

>if you think im being a shitter for not fighting in TBL when its been broken for 2 weeks straight then i literally dont give a fuck
Fucking stupid piece of shit I'm saying you're a fucking shitter for being an asshole sore loser manchild for the entire time TBL has been around

seems legit
sorry for not being a kissass
show me on the doll where the TBL minigame triggered you

I'll take the bait since you're not joking. 3j was and may still be a retard, but he doesn't even post or stir shit nowadays. In every recent thread, you're the one bringing it up every chance possible and getting triggered over things that happened so fucking long ago. I'm in DC and no one bothers to discuss about this.

Why the FUCK did they buff Raise.

Ein Sof: Heavy Recovery Attribute has been added.
(Doubles the effects of HP Recovery effects whilst under the [Ein Sof] buff.)

Hehehehehehe.

Yeah clearly the class just won't function unless it has 20 seconds of unblockable AoE CC that also removes the ability to dodge and doubles all incoming damage from archers while having a hitbox roughly the size of Mars.

This means they get an insane damage buff with a certain necklace.

It's a literal buff to Clerics again and Raise buffed up is just another retarded effect.

How else will we beat the gayness that is Ausrine?

I think that means they heal twice as much from heal tiles etc, not that their HP recovery stat is doubled.

>guild drama
swaaz and 3j arguing has nothing to do with guilds

This buff doesn't even do anything to help vs. Ausrine it just makes targets who already can take damage more vulnerable. The solution to one class being overbearing is not to make another class that is slightly less overpowered more overpowered.

>happened 6 months ago
>6 months ago
>counting the past 3+ months
>3+ months
I don't understand this kind of mindset, do you seriously hold grudges against people who wrong you on the internet for this long

I don't know what to call it. I do enjoy it. I can't take part in any of this. It's kind of funny. Sometimes I'll reply randomly to someone in the midst of all this drama and drop names that appeared and get a lot of (You)'s while not having any idea who is or what is happening.

t. Kirito DC Admin Muhammud Swaaz Azebu Dvine Murbish 3Jane Cattly Lolipantsu

Now you can use me as a scapegoat and stop fighting.

>spoiler
Nice try faggot, but this shit will not end soonish

well I hope not but also I hope there was more discussion about the game

Only if you become my crush faggot.

Quality boss AI.

Also Harpeia is stacked.

Never noticed.

she has a nice pair of tits, never noticed

Think I'm done awakening anything until it's buffed. I've yet to see anything worth the -1 potential.

So High1Barb3Fencer3 is viable now? I'm leveling a Sw3Pelt1Cor1 variant but Pouncing with a rapier must be amazing and really fun.

>Hexen Dropped with pistol
>Pistol Shot Ricochet is like an oblique shot, maybe?
>Doppels doing much less hits, finally not pants-on-head retarded
>Cryo skills with more OHs and less cooldowns
>Raise buffed(why?)
>Wugu attributes changed somehow, I don't get what changed
>Cannon skilsl can be used while Kneeling Shooting
>Massive scaling buffs to all Cannon skills
>Capture now only captures 1 skill per level, if I get this right
>All the Barb buffs already listed in the thread

I liked it.

Fuck you mean? It's always been viable just not as good as the pelt version due to added evasion from guardian

Assuming I want to use the character primarily for PvE, what's a good filler rank for Cleric 2>Priest>Paladin 3>X>Inquisitor? Is Monk worthwhile for the armor break ability combined with breaking wheel?

Also does Iron skin even work? Seems like neat utility if nothing else.

no, lol this is still shit

I mean, barb is amazing but when you get to fencer 3, you'll be a slave to epee garde so you'll only spam pierce attacks. downtime is so small that it barely matters. barb 3 at least has frenzy and warcry that is really a huge physical attack burst, but that's it.

even on a cloth mob (resist pierce), pierce will outdps slash (weak to slash) 90% of the time

>Cannon buffs
Still pretty mediocre, the sp consumption of cannon skills is fucked compared to what they put out. Cannon shot would be good if it costs a half of what it costs now with these buffs.

Wugu attribute was only factored the skills base damage before, now it will be like a normal attribute and count everything such as phys attack.

I hope the cannon buffs make enough of a difference, the jumping out of bazooka and it interacting with running shot may make cannon2 not a kys tier class.

Wugushi poison didn't scale with attribute levels, only the very first tick. This change is fucking massive for Wugushi.

It's not Hexen Dropper with Pistol, that already worked. It's Dual Weapon Assault, which is complete dog shit even if it does work with Pistol.

>No Tels guild in the OP

Comfy isn't dead. They're just full at the moment.

oracle seems like the best dip

Full of fucking retards. At least they erp well enough.

harpies always in every game are like that but I never noticed she had a face

Doesn't matter. Wugushit will always be shit. One change won't save you.

I'm going to wugushit on you in damage, bitchboy. Hope you like rerolling, I'm about to redefine the meta.

>wugu attributes apply properly now
>wugu can no longer cuck each other
>10k+ poison ticks

Yeah sure sure faggot, even in current game wugu can carry a shitter all the way to R8

Enjoy doing 4.5k damage ticks instead of 3k ticks with your Wugushit while everyone else is critting 150k with their R8 skills.

Why the fuck do you archers expect your Rank 2 and Rank 4 classes to be somehow super fucking viable the entire game? You have to be retarded.

You expect IMC to cater to you every patch and it's laughable.

>where's muh wuguboosts
>where's muh quarrel boost
>waah waaah I need a new grand crosss waaaah
>waah I can't be nr1 in boss fights with my rank 4 skills waaah
>I don't want to roll mergen waaah waaah

Fucking grow up.

actually no, it'll be 30-40k per tick

>3k at lv 180
>30k+ with 315 bow, new red gems and 70% attributes

that's pretty nice

nice proofs

even if that's the case every other build in the game will far exceed your damage with same gear

It's 15k per poison applied on top of whatever skill you're using, the fact that poisons don't overwrite each others now makes wugushi futureproof.

How does property damage interact with damage types?

Example: I have 1k physical attack and an arde dagger for 190 fire damage. I attack a plate type enemy with a strike attack. Does my attack do (1k x 1.5)+190 damage, or does my attack do 1.5(1k+190)?

>while everyone else is critting 150k with their R8 skills.

user pls

takes 3 seconds to apply all the dots and then you go back to your other stronger skills rotation
archers aren't fencers who can just composee 24/7

no archers are not fencers at all

archers are actually shit

fletcher 3 still outdps fencer senpai until a new rapier comes

and then a new rapier will not have the +2 to all skills

and then they fix the snapshot bug (like running shot)

doppel died today

so whatever

Glad i quited this game even if that happens

don't worry

fletcher "bug fixes" coming soon

>fletcher
at least they dont lvlup after R7 anymore

Modifiers like armor properties come near the end of the formula. Almost every sort of thing that multiplies damage is near the end.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/damage-guide-the-big-formula-modifier-types-and-how-they-interact/118950

With few little notes:
1. Property attacks are basically just subtracted from property resistance and then added to your damage after your crit. (so if you crit with your 1k attack, it would be ((1k*1.5crit) + 190)*1.5armor

2. Since they're just part of your damage, it doesn't matter what element they are.

3. In the case of elemental based attacks, such as extra lines, the element of the line is what matters (Using a cafrisun set, the whole extra line is earth damage, even the 190 from arde.)
I don't know if melee attacks become fire or lightning during enchant fire or lightning, but the same would apply there.

>Dethrone is a ranged attack, its now Missile type

>go to bot report forum
>report this obvious botter

>weeks later
>see others have reported him too

>3+ threads over this one guy botting / multi-account
>all full of evidence / videos / screenshots

>see my thread completely ignored by GMs
>GM_Francais responds to other thread with a @GM_Francais

"Upon further investigation we verified that your reported player is legitimate. However, we will be sure to remind the player to avoid using any third party program."

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/eu-schwarznaggers-bot-army/338474/26
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/fedimians-bot-family-of-actionheroes/338677
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/macro-botting-vedas-plateau-fedimian/337503

Jesus fucking Christ guys. Is this GM either retarded or is he telling us using bots is completely fine?

Basically GM's have a rule:
>Is this bot an apparent gold seller account?
>If so: Ban

>Is this bot a player?
>If so: Don't ban.
>Go talk to them.
>Say "bad player, don't bot"
>Move on.

Basically it's fine to use bot programs in ToS. It's completely allowed and if you get caught they just remind you not to bot anymore. Then you just go back to botting.

>Bosses can drop talt

uhmm tostards?

Wait, isn't seism dealing 5hits under the wild buff actually a nerf, since it's a fake multihit, since the basic skill attack is spread over 5 hits and now actually takes longer to reach its full dmg?

>Recently, the Taiwanese server of Tree of Savior has launched the Rank 8 update with the level cap for characters being raised to 330. The lucky Taiwanese fans got a chance to chat with the “Father of Ragnarok Online” Mr Hakkyu Kim and learned about some future plan on the Rank 9 classes, pvp balance and more.

>The Q&A below is selected and roughly translated from an interview between the Taiwanese fans and the developer team.

>Q1: The appearances of each class are very similar, is it possible to have more diversified changes in eyes, nose, mouth and face shape?

>A1: Fashion (costume) is the major way to distinguish one class from another, and we’ll stick with this idea.

>Q2: Players can only jump over a place instead of walking, will it be optimized?

>A2: The old map can’t be adjusted owning to the change of topographical design will affect the underlying architecture, but we’ll try to avoid these problems when designing new maps.

>Q3: We hope the classes can be more balanced, and each of them has unique skills to overwhelm others in PvP. For example, Mage has a big advantage in PvE, while Mage will be vulnerable when PvP is opened.

>A3: The balance of PvP will be optimized before PvP system arrives. And our PvP balance development will focus on 3v3 and 5v5.

>Q4: Can we expect the Rank 9, Rank 10 classes in the future?
>A4: We are developing the Rank 9 classes.

>Players found many bugs in the update, so the developer team said Rank 9 classes would arrive slower in order to fix bugs and maintain the game’s stability.

All I want to know is why is one guys face censored? Ashamed of being part of the team or the lucky guy who got to ask these important questions?

Why am I still not asleep and posting this on a dead general...

>A4: We are developing the Rank 9 classes.

Awwww shit

>old info the post

>exploitable.png for all your needs

Hue, this little qt kim makes me happy. May he take away all my pain and suffering

>All I want to know is why is one guys face censored?
It's the taiwanese whale

im bored

kims face makes me happy tho

>All this metashitters crying doppel got fixed to its intended design.

B-but muh 2.5mil damage in 4 seconds of spinning!

Reroll to fencer scrub or better yet got full con squire-murm

B-but it's not my playstyle! Doppel press a few buttons then spin2win is all I want to do, why IMC "fix" doppel and make it shit tier! Boo hoo nerf-ahem-fix fencer too. IMC'd again xd IMC is just cucking me obviously

Looking to the OP recently it feels good.
I tried to warn fellow europeans to not start on Fedimian or to not transfer from Klaipeda to what was bound to become a meme server but idiots didn't listened and now they are gone, good riddance

>feels good
>fellow
>idiots
Feels good to be retarded imbecile?

upset you are now stucked on dead server?

Not playing dead games.
Still better then high ping server.

This is all theorycrafting, but consider the following

Cannon 2 is a shit class, no doubt about that
Bazooka is a shit skill, no doubt about that

HOWEVER

If you can use Bazooka while Broom Trap is active the same way you would kneeling shot with Broom, then you are increasing Broom Trap's damage by 5k, which means its a 6k base damage Broom without attributes, it lasts 15 seconds, has unlimited AOE, and you can just protect yourself inside a barrier, not to mention cheap attributes

and this is all without the 2x damage attribute in ktos

It does work for Kneeling Shot, don't see why it wouldn't work with Bazooka.